Hi... 2nd week, anyone here? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi anyone here???

I know it’s early to discuss anything substantial about the show, still wanted to share a few lines.

The start of second week of the show has been interesting.  The phone interaction between Guneet and Ambar was really sweet, the kind of conversation you can have even with strangers, reminiscing the good old times.

Anjali, the actress playing Nia Has impressed me so far.  Also like Nia’s dress style, it’s chic plus the minimal accessories.  Like her boss too, he looks cute.

Love the emotions portrayed between the stubborn father who tries to hide his feelings by throwing tantrums around and the daughter who loves her father immensely, yet knows her father only too well to know when he is being unreasonable.

There isn’t much so far to talk about ST, but the few glimpses they have shown definitely promises a brilliant performance from her.

Hoping to see a beautiful journey of yet another 3 characters from Sony tv.  Let’s see how the story unfolds....

Me! I am. It's awesome and a lot of fun. 😎 I love the Dad-daughter duo like mad. 

Liking the show as of now.Very good writing & acting by all.

Loving the story till now. They're taking time to establish characters and I'm liking this pace👍🏼 The Dad-daughter bond is so feel good and so real world. Looking forward to see Guneet as Ambar's new kirayedaar😆