Bigg Boss 13

Bully finally shown the mirror

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I am very happy, finally his own friend exposed his hypocrisy and his definition of friendship

One who wants everyone to follow him

follow his orders

who treats his friends like trash

who disrespects women of the house

who can only fight with women and who invades their personal space

He rightfully nudged him when he invaded his personal space. Why should Asim or anyone take crap from this bully?.

The nerve of him to physically push someone not once but thrice , he thinks he is biggboss himself and everyone has to follow his orders. 

HIs very statement that Asim is lucky to be standing next to him, that Asim used to ask him everything until 2 weeks ago reeks of arrogance. That is not friendship, that is pure arrogance and egoistic. He does not value people, he wants to boss them around

He and Sana do make a perfect couple, and whats with Paras, he is playing Ali quli of this season. Arti is another personality altogether. Devo strong woman card is lost. 

Sad thing is that he is portrayed as some hero of the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very sad indeed. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The height is that people are pointing out that Asim pushed him first but i mean if someone invades your personal space and is almost touching your face with his, anyone will push him back. That's exactly what he did.

Moreover Sid fans conveniently forget that this bulky pushed Asim last week, and then today and tomorrow as well.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

K** ka bachcha Sidharth is gutter man.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tina59

The height is that people are pointing out that Asim pushed him first but i mean if someone invades your personal space and is almost touching your face with his, anyone will push him back. That's exactly what he did.

Moreover Sid fans conveniently forget that this bulky pushed Asim last week, and then today and tomorrow as well.

Was that even a push in comparison to what Shukla is doing with Asim from the very long time. Shukla is pushing him hard time and again.Even in the unseen videos,he makes fun of Asim in front of everyone. Now people will say that woh mazaak mein karta hai. But what if Asim does the same thing and makes fun of Shukla in front of everyone?? 

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Debo and rashmi to bheegi billi bane hai. Kyu laya bb inhe wapas. Not content 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

Debo and rashmi to bheegi billi bane hai. Kyu laya bb inhe wapas. Not content 

Public demand pe aaye hai ye dono ( Rashmi said that) Kya karta bechara bb😆 

nicenkool thumbnail

Too many fans on IF were upset when Rashmi was evicted. Not sure what entertainment she brought to BB 13 but she has lots of fans. I think atleast some of them have hatred towards SS than love for Rashami, Asim, Paras or Debo.

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One video is posted sow motion asim just puts his hand on sid chest to stop but the way sid pised was too much strong and with pressure

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I agree with you  completely