Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Thanks aai ( aap badi Ho na mujhse, I trust you, plz tell me honestly how was it, OK na) 

Illusion of reality 

I smile watching scintillating fiery 

A fury of stars and galaxies 

Fire is not sparking 

Echelon of smoke not covered skies 

Sand is not irritating my eyes 

Kids are not starving 

Mothers hadn't lost their children 

wives are not screaming 

Lands are still home to creatures 

Waters is still with high waves 

White flowers are still blooming 

Butterflies are still dancing 

Birds are still making love 

Red maple is still growing beautifully 

Lily of incus is still favorite of honey bee 

Everything is beautiful but scary ,

Nothing never last forever .

These falling star, a genie of wishes once ,

Now seem to be a messenger ,

Of something very unknown but am very scared .

This is depressing .

More scary, I am not understanding beauty of this nature .

I am fearing for something 

What if we lost this beauty ,

What if we are the only reason of it .

What if innocence of eyes of animals is betrayed ,

By us only .

What if humanity extinct ,

But human left .

What if development of technology is on the cost ,

Of destroying human values .

Am not predicting all these in air ,

It is happening ,

Every second we looses our one part of humanity to devil .

Every second we destroy what we even can't think .

Every second we do something very unimportant things we should not .

I just hope all this world to 

Be magical like fairy tale .

Never ending magic and laugh .

I don't see any hope we can be mature ,

Enough to accept truth of living .

We are living in a reality ,

Which is a illusion .

It's a reality of our thoughts 

Not a reality with moral of humans .

Yes being human is a bliss ,

It's a blessing ,

But we have some duties to do .

We have to respect this space ,

We have to respect this nature ,

We have to respect ourselves ,

We are not a entertainer of other ,

We are a hero of our existence ,

We are a saviour of others ,

We have some work to do .

But we are doing something wrong ,

Very wrong ,

I can't explain it but can feel it .

It's very hard to connect my words .

But it's just a thing 

That feel the reality 

Not the illusion of be in false reality .

Love yourself 

Love me 

Love everyone 

Plz tell me how was it OK.... 

it’s awesome neera....

Hitting today’s reality....

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Thanks aai ( aap badi Ho na mujhse, I trust you, plz tell me honestly how was it, OK na) 

Illusion of reality 

I smile watching scintillating fiery 

A fury of stars and galaxies 

Fire is not sparking 

Echelon of smoke not covered skies 

Sand is not irritating my eyes 

Kids are not starving 

Mothers hadn't lost their children 

wives are not screaming 

Lands are still home to creatures 

Waters is still with high waves 

White flowers are still blooming 

Butterflies are still dancing 

Birds are still making love 

Red maple is still growing beautifully 

Lily of incus is still favorite of honey bee 

Everything is beautiful but scary ,

Nothing never last forever .

These falling star, a genie of wishes once ,

Now seem to be a messenger ,

Of something very unknown but am very scared .

This is depressing .

More scary, I am not understanding beauty of this nature .

I am fearing for something 

What if we lost this beauty ,

What if we are the only reason of it .

What if innocence of eyes of animals is betrayed ,

By us only .

What if humanity extinct ,

But human left .

What if development of technology is on the cost ,

Of destroying human values .

Am not predicting all these in air ,

It is happening ,

Every second we looses our one part of humanity to devil .

Every second we destroy what we even can't think .

Every second we do something very unimportant things we should not .

I just hope all this world to 

Be magical like fairy tale .

Never ending magic and laugh .

I don't see any hope we can be mature ,

Enough to accept truth of living .

We are living in a reality ,

Which is a illusion .

It's a reality of our thoughts 

Not a reality with moral of humans .

Yes being human is a bliss ,

It's a blessing ,

But we have some duties to do .

We have to respect this space ,

We have to respect this nature ,

We have to respect ourselves ,

We are not a entertainer of other ,

We are a hero of our existence ,

We are a saviour of others ,

We have some work to do .

But we are doing something wrong ,

Very wrong ,

I can't explain it but can feel it .

It's very hard to connect my words .

But it's just a thing 

That feel the reality 

Not the illusion of be in false reality .

Love yourself 

Love me 

Love everyone 

Plz tell me how was it OK.... 

beautiful poem my baby 🤗

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have two strong hunches  . Sorry for the bold in advance and pls feedback do guyz!

Reem hinted confession today .So Malhar ki wapas ate hi both will b ready to confess. But it will halt by Madhuri' s presnce .Malhar instantly gave his parichay to Madhuri ans said That i am  the Kalyani" s husband and the next moment he realized that Madhuri has lost his memory . So to safeguard her from any Mental trauma , (We still dont know How she will react on Atul' s death ) Atul" s death is a big turning point and Doctor will suggest that she must not get any future shock So she will kept off from the news that Kalyani is married . Rachit can utilize it, Malhar" s sacrifice for his love will again resurface and We will get many chup chup ke romance and Pati Patni wala moment jaise ki Kallu aisa bol sakti hai Malharji ki dress mein iron kar dungi, Malharji chakki ki pisi hui ata khate hsi. Unka blue shirt ka button nhi hai ya fir une mungfali se allergy hai ( I mean minute details only a biwi knows) or vice versa. Madhuri as of now can accept him as a saviour but not her Damad . She is obviously be unaware of The Entire marriage and how Kalma evolved . I think she will seek apology to Anu as Anusar will be on the way . Riddhi bhi hai toh Anu aur Madhuri ki bich ice break ho jaiga . 

Malhar is again and again is saying that , How Baba will react to see u like this to Ahir! Toh  i think It will be a major jhatka for him and he will broke again emtionally. I hope the masked man is either Waman or Madhav .Waman can be there kyunki Madhuri bhi involved hai.

And the past few episodes have given me the Vibes of Roza ! I dont know if anyone has seen it or not . The captivity the torture , the search of Kalyani about his Malharji has given me the vibes of Roza - One of my fav movies 

Pls give comments . I want to know about ur opinions .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I have two strong hunches  . Sorry for the bold in advance and pls feedback do guyz!

Reem hinted confession today .So Malhar ki wapas ate hi both will b ready to confess. But it will halt by Madhuri' s presnce .Malhar instantly gave his parichay to Madhuri ans said That i am  the Kalyani" s husband and the next moment he realized that Madhuri has lost his memory . So to safeguard her from any Mental trauma , (We still dont know How she will react on Atul' s death ) Atul" s death is a big turning point and Doctor will suggest that she must not get any future shock So she will kept off from the news that Kalyani is married . Rachit can utilize it, Malhar" s sacrifice for his love will again resurface and We will get many chup chup ke romance and Pati Patni wala moment jaise ki Kallu aisa bol sakti hai Malharji ki dress mein iron kar dungi, Malharji chakki ki pisi hui ata khate hsi. Unka blue shirt ka button nhi hai ya fir une mungfali se allergy hai ( I mean minute details only a biwi knows) or vice versa. Madhuri as of now can accept him as a saviour but not her Damad . She is obviously be unaware of The Entire marriage and how Kalma evolved . I think she will seek apology to Anu as Anusar will be on the way . Riddhi bhi hai toh Anu aur Madhuri ki bich ice break ho jaiga . 

Malhar is again and again is saying that , How Baba will react to see u like this to Ahir! Toh  i think It will be a major jhatka for him and he will broke again emtionally. I hope the masked man is either Waman or Madhav .Waman can be there kyunki Madhuri bhi involved hai.

And the past few episodes have given me the Vibes of Roza ! I dont know if anyone has seen it or not . The captivity the torture , the search of Kalyani about his Malharji has given me the vibes of Roza - One of my fav movies 

only listen two songs yeh haseeb vadiya (beautiful song) and rukmani vala(only 2-4lines)🤣

Edited by singhShaandar - 4 years ago
asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sehban Azim, what a performer you are! Your intensity, dedication, says it all. Today you were just phenomenal. You ruled the episode today. You really lightened the fire of patriotism and truth amongst the ones who all are watching. You inspired many.

For ZRA, i don't get angry anymore. I pity those people who didn't considered to give you the award. These few episodes are karara tamacha on their faces. It shows that award or no award, he will be performing his best no matter what. The kind of versatility you have shown is very rare to find in ITV and to get a chance to showcase your skills is equally important. I think you won it all!!!

Love you Sehban for the actor you're, for the person you're, for numouros advices n thoughts you give us timely, for being so modest and humble, for being the good human being you are!

Last but not the least, we love you 3000 ACP Malhar Rane!!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To your first point, I think that some segments said that while they are escaping, he tells her he is her son-in-law. I don't think this memory loss will have anything to do with trauma or something. I just think it's a convenient tactic to hide the fact that this new Madhuri is an imposter. I don't think any doctor will examine her. As for the love confession, I think we might just get one unless Malhar's guilt gets the better of him. Let's see. 

Your next point, I am in 100% agreement. I somehow don't think that this enemy is Waman or Bapji. I think it's someone new but still from Malhar's past, and it's related to Riddi. I said before that if it was simply a matter of revenge, why not just kill Malhar by now? But this is deeply personal for whomever this masker man is. This is a setup for Jan 26th, that's when I think this track will be resolved. But I do think that Malhar will be shattered by the revelation that his father is a crook and coward. I think his truth will also come out on Jan 26th. Bapji is definitely not as innocent as he seems. 

I haven't watched that movie but I'm positive that Malhar will survive and Kalyani will prove him innocent. 

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey same pinch, it also reminded me of Roja. And the situation is quite the same. Hope to see our Kalyani get to see her MJ soon. But kudos to CVs for givi1us movie like experience with this episode!

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Roza is a 90" s movie . The male protsgonist was a CBI officer. He went to his hometown to get married . He was supposed to get married to the Elder sister but she has a lòver. He then choose thw younger one Roja , who is carefree and bubbly like Kalyani. Initially she was not ready to accept the marriage but later she falls for her husband . They both went Kashmir for Honeymoon where Yeh Haseen Vadiya was shot . Roja" s husband was kidnapped by a gang of Naxalites . Their demand was to leave a member of their custody and bring out certain information . They tortured him brutally but He only chanted Roja .Like Malhar did as Vande Mataram.  Roja an innocent village girl vailantly made a journey to the den of the Naxals to set free his husband . Finally the terroists gave up and set her husband free. Its a love story based on Patriotism .Do watch it u will get Kalma vibes . I have found starking familiarity of Roja with this track but Malharji is 1000% brave and a fight master in compare to the hero of the movie . True lion is our Malharji !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

To your first point, I think that some segments said that while they are escaping, he tells her he is her son-in-law. I don't think this memory loss will have anything to do with trauma or something. I just think it's a convenient tactic to hide the fact that this new Madhuri is an imposter. I don't think any doctor will examine her. As for the love confession, I think we might just get one unless Malhar's guilt gets the better of him. Let's see. 

Your next point, I am in 100% agreement. I somehow don't think that this enemy is Waman or Bapji. I think it's someone new but still from Malhar's past, and it's related to Riddi. I said before that if it was simply a matter of revenge, why not just kill Malhar by now? But this is deeply personal for whomever this masker man is. This is a setup for Jan 26th, that's when I think this track will be resolved. But I do think that Malhar will be shattered by the revelation that his father is a crook and coward. I think his truth will also come out on Jan 26th. Bapji is definitely not as innocent as he seems. 

I haven't watched that movie but I'm positive that Malhar will survive and Kalyani will prove him innocent. 

Then what is the point of bringing Madhuri and Rachit. Kalma already have shown their love and affection for each other exceeding the limit . Rachit has not come only to be a mushy cupid for Kalma.Atharav and Moksh had played that part with per excellence . I am still confused why the makers have brought two blasts from the past ? Will Madhuri accept Kalyani" s marriage so easily with Malhar! Atul being such a weak character created enough hurdle for them but Madhuri was very determined about her goals from the beginning . She was psychotic and used to send threat messages to Anu . She never wanted Kalyani to go Aurangabad ever. Will she happily accept a man who has a child of 1 year and who is almost 10 years older (.Pls no offence meant i love and respect Malhar to the fullest. None but he deserves Kalyani) as the husband of her only daugher? Will she not oppose it? Itni hi asan hai toh why did she return ? She cant just affect Anuyani" s relation but i feel she will create hurdle for Kalma. IAmprapali ko aisa hi nhi laye kuch toh gondogol woh karenge ! I think kuch toh woh locha karegi even if she is fake or real. Accepting Malhar as her damad is bit fishy .Lets see.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Then what is the point of bringing Madhuri and Rachit. Kalma already have shown their love and affection for each other exceeding the limit . Rachit has not come only to be a mushy cupid for Kalma.Atharav and Moksh had played that part with per excellence . I am still confused why the makers have brought two blasts from the past ? Will Madhuri accept Kalyani" s marriage so easily with Malhar! Atul being such a weak character created enough hurdle for them but Madhuri was very determined about her goals from the beginning . She never wanted Kalyani to go Aurangabad ever. Will she happily accept a man who has a child of 1 year and who is almost 10 years older (.Pls no offence meant i love and respect Malhar to the fullest. None but he deserves Kalyani) as the husband of her only daugher? Will she not oppose it? Itni hi asan hai toh why did she return ? She cant just affect Anuyani" s relation but also Kalma. I think kuch toh woh locha karegi even if she is fake or real.

She will definitely oppose it. That's why Rachit brought her here. I said it in a post before that Rachit is very cunning. He wants to separate Kalyani from everything that ties her to AN. Malhar, Anu and Pillu. Madhuri will be a two in one. She will create a lot of problems for KalMa. I just don't think the marriage will be hidden from her and this memory loss is more a tactic so she won't be expected to remember details about her past life which an imposter would not be able to do. But she'll still act like the real Madhuri. Malhar telling her he's her damad doesn't mean she'll accept him as such. 

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago