buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys. 

I am pretty much new to the show and trying to catch up because I loved the guy who plays Karan. 

Can anyone please help me regarding the story? I used to watch it when Karan and preeta were friends. But now they are married! And hate each other? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Bohot kuch ho gaya show mein. But in short their marriage and their hate is due to prithvi sherlin plans. Don't worry about missing all those scenes.you still have the future episodes to watch. Kahani rail gaadi ki thara slow hai.. it might take forever to reach a point. 😜

So u can still catch up with the current plot 😊

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Bohot kuch ho gaya show mein. But in short their marriage and their hate is due to prithvi sherlin plans. Don't worry about missing all those scenes.you still have the future episodes to watch. Kahani rail gaadi ki thara slow hai.. it might take forever to reach a point. 😜

So u can still catch up with the current plot 😊

C'mon now..... a train ain't that slow ðŸ¤£

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So, everything was fine until the Rishabh Sherlyn wedding happened. Preeta couldn't get the pregnancy report on time, coz Sherlyn and Prithvi, kidnapped her, her Mom, and a lot of shit happened. Then by the time she came, Sherlyn had outsmarted the Oh-so smart THE Karan Luthra, by telling him she bribed Preeta so she won't come on time, and Preeta was apparently supporting Sherlyn coz of money and showed him some bullshit pictures. Karan believed her and since is shown to be hating Preeta. ðŸ˜† However it doesn't end there. The father, Mahesh had an accident, Sherlyn sort of started a gossip that Preeta was responsible. Karan believed that, hated her more. Then Preeta-Prithvi wedding came. Prithvi was taken to the cops coz well, they thought he did the accident (which he actually did), but Preeta came and saved him..so, again the hatred level increased. Karan didn't want Preeta to be happily married to Prithvi (so he says), and took his place and got married to Preeta. ðŸ˜† For vengeance. And ditched her on the road. Like literally. Raste pe chod Diya proverb, Karan apparently took a little seriously. And now we are here. Karan, who's entire happiness is gone coz he hates but can't help supposedly loving her or so we are led to believe. Actually, you can watch now. It is more fun now than it was a few months ago with NOTHING good. Coz now Prithvi gets less screen space. 

I was trying to say bail ghaadi..(bullock)but it came out as rail ghaadi.. sorryy!! 😬😂😂

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I was trying to say bail ghaadi..(bullock)but it came out as rail ghaadi.. sorryy!! 😬😂😂

😆 That's what I was wondering 

Originally posted by: najma123

😆 That's what I was wondering 

smiley36smiley36smiley36