Tu Mera Fitoor - PraBir/ShYan/SanHea FF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody! I am Dhriti and this is my first FF here at India Forums. I am just going to give you a brief introduction to the story track before I start with the character sketch. So this story is going to focus on this 'Ranbir trying to make Prachi fall in love with him so that he can get Rhea' drama. This story will focus on the following couples:

1. Prachi & Ranbir - PraBir

2. Aryan & Shahana - ShYan

3. Sanchit & Rhea - SanHea

Along with these nextgen couples, this story will also tell the tale of AbhiGya & Purab-Disha as well and people from Kundali Bhagya as well.

The only thing that I want to ask you before I post the character sketch of this story is what language are you people most comfortable in reading this story. Shall I write only in English or use Hinglish, as in Hindi for dialogues and English for actions and the rest of the content of the story?

1. Prachi Arora (played by Mugdha Chaphekar)

- We all know everything about her. She is sweet, innocent and just a replica of her mother Pragya Arora who is raising her alone after she separated with her husband.

- Prachi has a group of really close friends apart from Shahana. These are her childhood friends from Hoshiarpur whom she considers as family, namely Devina, Agam, Lakshya and Snigdha.

- She is also close to and in contact with her maternal siblings - Vidhaan (Karan-Preeta's son, Vanya's twin), Vanya (Karan-Preeta's daughter, Vidhaan's twin), Kavya (Sameer-Srishti's son) and is friends with Mahira (Rishabh-Monisha's daughter) and Sanchit (Rishabh-Monisha's son).

- Prachi though finds Ranbir very irritating but she has this love-hate-friendship kind of bond with him which is special and so very unique. She now genuinely wants to be friends with him.

2. Ranbir Kohli (played by Krishna Kaul)

- He had thought that it would be easy, easy and smooth like driving his new sports car but he hadn't thought that his fake feelings towards Prachi will grow to be this intense that things are starting to seem way too much real.

- As of now, he is experiencing situations as such that he has come to believe that he is suffering from really bad heart disease as his heart seems to be beating at a more than normal speed.

- His heart has realized it but his brain is messing up with the whole thing and preventing him from accepting that he has actually started to feel for Prachi.

3. Shahana Raj Ahluwalia & Aryan Khanna (played by Aparna Mishra & Zeeshan Khan)

- They have recently confessed to each other and are the new couple in the college. 

- At first, Aryan was mad at Shahana as he was of opinion that Shahana and Rishi are engaged but after he got to know the truth, he didn't wait to confess.

- And Shahana accepted his proposal for she had started to like him as well and wanted to give their relationship a chance.

- Now, Aryan wishes for just one more thing and that is, his mother's love.

4. Rhea Mehra (played by Naina Singh)

- As she believes in her paternal aunt, her Buji's views about the middle-class people, Rhea as well thinks that middle-class people are just a nuisance and hates them. She also hates her mother whom she believes that she had left her (Rhea) and her father (Abhi) for some richer guy.

- Rhea is unaware that the woman she loves like a mother, in-fact she wanted that woman to be her mother is actually her own mother, Pragya. 

- Pragya is the only person who though comes in that middle-class category but is truly and deeply loved by Rhea even when she hates Pragya's daughter, Prachi.

- Rhea likes Ranbir but the fact that she is using him to break Prachi's heart tells a different story.

5. Devina Kapoor (played by Ridhima Pandit)

- She belongs to the royal family of Kapoor's who has ruled the Hoshiarpur and nearby tows that collectively used to be a princely state.

- Devina is a sweet, calm and composed girl who likes to help others. She doesn't lose her temper easily and is very kind in nature.

- Devina is an aspiring singer who is now going to be sponsored by Abhi's company.

- Devina is in a relationship with Rahul Nanda (played by Kushal Tandon), one of the richest businessmen in the country. Theirs was love at first life when Rahul first met Devina at a restaurant where Devina was doing the part-time job of singing.

6. Agam Raj Ahluwalia (played by Karan Kundra)

- Agam is Shahana's elder brother and is like a brother to Prachi as well. 

- Agam works for Rahul (Devina's boyfriend) as the Marketing Head of one of many companies that Rahul owns and is involved in the production of FMCG goods.

- Agam in nature is like Pragya whom he considers as his mother.

7. Lakshay Malhotra (played by Ravi Dubey)

- He's suffered a really bad fate. He was 12 years old when he became witness to the murders of his parents and younger sister. 

- Lakshay used to be Prachi's neighbor until that ill-fated incident that happened 13 years ago. Pragya took care of him for a while until he was adopted by the Malhotra family, his maternal uncle, and aunt.

- Lakshay has arrived in Delhi to avenge the murders of his family members as he has gotten the information that the man responsible for his family's death is in Delhi.

- Lakshay is a short-tempered guy who has this dark aura surrounding him that makes him dangerous in nature. Someone you don't want to get too close or be in bad books of.

8. Snigdha Sharma (played by Chahat Pandey)

- Snigdha became Prachi's friend when they were told to sit according to their roll numbers when they were in class 6th.

- Earlier Prachi used to sit beside Shahana but then she was given a seat beside Snigdha with whom she had never talked before.

- Snigdha is an introvert who likes to stay alone most of the time and has quite a few friends. She is most of the time lazy but is actually very intelligent who only needs to read something once and it will be ingrained into her memory forever.

9. Vidhaan and Vanya Karan Luthra (played by Leenesh Mattoo & Siddhi Karkhanis)

- The twins are like xerox copies of Karan. Both of them are fun-loving, relax natured and adventurous. Both of them are harmless flirts and loves to mingle with the opposite sex.

- Vidhaan is working hard to become a corporate lawyer while Snigdha is an aspiring criminal psychologist. 

- They have just enrolled themselves in Prachi's college.

10. Kavya Sameer Luthra (played by Sumedh Mudgalkar)

- Kavya is the perfect combo of Sameer and Srishti. He got the ability to stay calm in worse situations from his father and that scheming mind from his mother.

- Kavya is an active young guy who likes to not sit idle and is continuously thinking of new ideas, new projects to work on.

- Kavya is studying computer programming at Delhi University.

11. Sanchit Rishabh Luthra (played by Rithvik Dhanjani)

- Completely like his father, Sanchit is the youngest to be awarded by the prestigious BNL Award that is given to the new entrepreneurs.

- Sanchit though is a calm and composed type of guy and rarely gets angry but whenever he does, you don't want to be the person who has angered him.

12. Mahira Rishabh Luthra (played by Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar)

- Though they are not related by blood or law but Mahir considers Prachi as her sister. 

- Nature and status wise she is like Rhea except for the fact that she doesn't hate people who belong to lower classes and isn't as rude as Rhea.

- Mahira is into fashion and is aspiring to become and create the topmost fashion brand in the world.

- Mahira is in secret relationship with Randhir Singh Shekhawat (played by Kunal Jaisingh) an artist and world-famous sculptor who goes by the name 'Amol'.

- Their relationship is a secret because Mahira doesn't want the involvement of the extremely over-protective males that are a part of her life; her family & her friends. So far, only Prachi is aware of Randhir's position in Mahira's life for Mahira shares everything with Prachi.

13. Ishana (played by Sargun Mehta)

- She's an aloof girl studying in Prachi's college. Not an orphan but Ishana grew up without the love of her parents.

- She is actually Nikhil and Tanu's daughter who was abandoned by her mother. Her father though loves her a lot but is involved in the criminal business which is why Ishana stays as far from him as possible.

14. Miscellaneous characters

- Rajnandini Ganguly (played by Kritika Kamra)

- Saumya Seth (played by Nehalakshmi Iyer)

- Zain Ashraf (played by Avinash Mishra)

INDEX

Character Sketch : Page #1

Prologue : Coming Soon

I like the character sketch and can't wait to read more.

Please update soon.

Originally posted by dmegha

I like the character sketch and can't wait to read more.

Please update soon.

I am glad that you liked that.

Thank you so much for commenting.

Also, I have posted an OS on Ranbir realizing his feelings for Prachi. As I can't share a link being a newbie so you have to check my profile and posts for that. Please have a look and share your views through comments.

The OS is titled as "Yeh Kya Hua?!"