Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

I am scared 😱 help me

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys

In today’s episode tabeesi told aman ko pyar hoga but ayaana ki Jaaan kuch khatrein mein I dint really get but I have a feeling that is this a tragedy series where roshni/ayana will die in rescuing aman at the end then he will realize his love and at the end aman will live with her memories plz yaar I don’t want this ending for sure bcz in taabeezi book it showed ayana was laid down and aman standing near her😢😢😢😢😢

I don’t know after today’s epi I have that feeling

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I've been getting this feeling too. But then I think they won't give us such a major heartbreak. 

Abhi toh filhaal enjoy karo, aage dekhlenge😆

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah they made it sound like tragedy but not much bhaav was given to that scene...  Music so i feel the end will be happy

Like aayana will die as in loose powers and aman n roshni willnlive happily everafter

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't speculate ... show is going to end in February and it's still November . So till February Aman isn't going to realize his love , doesn't make any sense. She meant that he will realize his pure love for her when she will be in danger.on the edge of dying. I'm sure Aman will realize his true love and save her too through some magic ..he is confused but already standing for her somewhere..he got really angry when Parveen brought adaa and said those stupid lines.

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I've been getting this feeling too. But then I think they won't give us such a major heartbreak. 

Abhi toh filhaal enjoy karo, aage dekhlenge😆

Aysa mat bol ki u have the same feeling too plz koi tho yeh jhoot hain bolo yaar plz  gul khan was his is not fair 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Guys

In today’s episode tabeesi told aman ko pyar hoga but ayaana ki Jaaan kuch khatrein mein I dint really get but I have a feeling that is this a tragedy series where roshni/ayana will die in rescuing aman at the end then he will realize his love and at the end aman will live with her memories plz yaar I don’t want this ending for sure bcz in taabeezi book it showed ayana was laid down and aman standing near her😢😢😢😢😢

I don’t know after today’s epi I have that feeling

Don't worry. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. I can bet on this point that this show will not end in tragedy. So you can rest assured that no one is gonna die. 

They may show this that Ayannah died for sometime and then the next big thing will be Aman bringing her back to life with the power of his love. Abhi apne Nawab Sahab ko tum thik se jaanti nahi...theres more to him than meets the eye! 😉

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Want to say just enjoy the show now dont think too much as with too much think u will not be able to enjoy show. its 27 ep now still till 100 are lest atleast. so enjoy with positivity. and in worst case even if Roshni die then show will get over .

favjassi thumbnail

Ok u guys are all positive then I will be positive too 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe they might bring season 2🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i think they are adapting the whole Phoenix rising from the ashes bit here

Rosh will die and come back as full Ayana...powers and all...ready to go and fight the Jinn