Nazar

19th November - Episodic Discussion

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hotstar Synopsis

Mohana is overpowered by Singha's attack while Ansh accuses Angad of being the evil entity. Later, Saavi finds a vital clue to identify Singha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, just saw the precap... So, Ansh has found Singha ka seeng and he is accusing Angad... Well, that was too easy... Why do I feel that  Singha will not be unmasked this easily? Thodi to mehnat lagni hi chahiye...

Besides, we also saw that video where Pia was dressed up in a saree whereas in the precap, she is dressed up in her normal clothes...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, just saw the precap... So, Ansh has found Singha ka seeng and he is accusing Angad... Well, that was too easy... Why do I feel that  Singha will not be unmasked this easily? Thodi to mehnat lagni hi chahiye...

Besides, we also saw that video where Pia was dressed up in a saree whereas in the precap, she is dressed up in her normal clothes...

ðŸ¤£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

What??😕

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

cloth blooper

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

What blooper?

I just said that I doubt if Angad will be revealed to be Singha so soon in front of the family because I saw a boomerang video of Niyati and Malhar... Niyati was dressed up in a saree whereas in the precap she is in a suit... This means there is more to come and Singha won't be unmasked so soon... It's not a blooper...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally watched the episode.

Don't we love Ansh when he uses his brain?  Today the situation was absolutely reversed when Ansh made some good points and the family didn't believe him. Still one can clearly see the difference. In case of Piya, Ved would get hysterical and NNNNAHI PPIYAAA, AAISAA NNAHI HO SAKTA but today when it was Ansh, Shekhar was all mellowed down and rejected Ansh's argument politely. ðŸ¤” 

Mo is the newest example of Pyaar Mein Pagal but I kind of liked her. She made a strong argument too and the one quality that makes me like villains more - she totally owned her ground. Neither she was hyper nor guilty. This is exactly how I wanted Piya to be but .............. 

Another weird thing I noticed is that these days makers are giving us short yet good PiyAnsh scenes. Kuch To Garbar Hain! 

I don't think the precap is a blooper. Even today Mo told Piya that she doesn't expect anything good from Ansh but hopes Piya would understand her.

I am guessing even tomorrow Ansh won't be able to prove his point and ultimately the family would join the celebration. 

Nikki! 

You asked yesterday but I was really tired plus waiting for today's episode to confirm my theory. You said they are making it too easy. I don't think that. Even during Dev track, Piya had a strong feeling about him but she didn't have any proof. This time, it's Ansh. Considering they are both powerful, have tackled enough KSs - majority of whom came in disguise of their well-wisher, I think they are pro in suspecting and analyzing things. But Gs don't have brain or as a matter of fact ANYTHING in that Khopri of theirs plus technically all the KSs come in form of human and you can't really blame anyone or attack them publicly. So each time PiyAnsh sense the danger but by the time they gather enough proof, the opponent already attacks them. So I think even this time Ansh will try to gather evidence but everyone will come to know about the truth at the last moment. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Finally watched the episode.

Don't we love Ansh when he uses his brain?  Today the situation was absolutely reversed when Ansh made some good points and the family didn't believe him. Still one can clearly see the difference. In case of Piya, Ved would get hysterical and NNNNAHI PPIYAAA, AAISAA NNAHI HO SAKTA but today when it was Ansh, Shekhar was all mellowed down and rejected Ansh's argument politely. ðŸ¤” 

Of course we all love Ansh when he uses his brains...

What did you expect?? The family especially Ved is never going to get hysterical in Ansh's case... Had Pia put forth the same points, poori family rashan-paani lekar uske sar par chadh jaati...

Looks like finally the makers have realised that we want to see Ansh using his brains and not acting stupid... Ab dekhte hain, Ansh ki ye smartness kab tak maintain rehti hai... Hopefully it stays forever...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Nikki! 

You asked yesterday but I was really tired plus waiting for today's episode to confirm my theory. You said they are making it too easy. I don't think that. Even during Dev track, Piya had a strong feeling about him but she didn't have any proof. This time, it's Ansh. Considering they are both powerful, have tackled enough KSs - majority of whom came in disguise of their well-wisher, I think they are pro in suspecting and analyzing things. But Gs don't have brain or as a matter of fact ANYTHING in that Khopri of theirs plus technically all the KSs come in form of human and you can't really blame anyone or attack them publicly. So each time PiyAnsh sense the danger but by the time they gather enough proof, the opponent already attacks them. So I think even this time Ansh will try to gather evidence but everyone will come to know about the truth at the last moment. 

Of course this time Ansh has got a hunch against Angad... So, this time the credit will be going to him...

What I was saying yesterday was that the makers have shown Ansh suspicious of Angad... And as you said the best way for Angad is to isolate Mo and then kill her... But then by his actions directly or indirectly he is increasing Ansh's suspicion... This is what was confusing me.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Mo is the newest example of Pyaar Mein Pagal but I kind of liked her. She made a strong argument too and the one quality that makes me like villains more - she totally owned her ground. Neither she was hyper nor guilty. This is exactly how I wanted Piya to be but .............. 

Even I am kind of liking this Mo...

But, still I am not able to digest the fact that she can fall in love so easily...

Another weird thing I noticed is that these days makers are giving us short yet good PiyAnsh scenes. Kuch To Garbar Hain! 

Well, definitely kuch to gadbad hai... Each time the makers have increased the amount of Piansh scenes, some kaand has happened... Just keeping my fingers crossed ki phir se Piansh ke saath kuch gadbad na ho...

I don't think the precap is a blooper. Even today Mo told Piya that she doesn't expect anything good from Ansh but hopes Piya would understand her.

I am guessing even tomorrow Ansh won't be able to prove his point and ultimately the family would join the celebration. 

Definitely Ansh will not be able to prove his point in front of the family... And the celebrations are going to kickstart...

Also, remember that video of Niyati and Malhar?? Niyati was dressed in a saree... Plus I just saw Mona's bridal look... Looks like there is going to be some major drama in the wedding...