Is Adil the path to Noor's redemption?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

In the recent episodes Noor suddenly realises that she has always loved  Azaan.  Whether it is actual love in the romantic sense or she is just confused due to Adil’s manipulation remains to be seen.  ShaZaan are very much in love and trust each other but this track could present some much needed character growth for N.

Shayra recently stated that, true love sacrifices for the happiness of the loved one.  Hopefully N will not be selfish and actually help ShaZaan against Adil.  It would be the perfect redemption track and show a mature, selfless Noor.  Everyone expects her to become grey again and attempt to take Azaan from Shayra, or misunderstand Shayra and be misled by Adil.  If she does the exact opposite, it will be a great twist...

Noor might come to know Adil is evil and pretend to work with him to separate ShaZaan or to get the property etc.  Perhaps Azaan learns of Adil’s truth but N can pretend to be on his side to secretly help ShaZaan.  She could work against Adil to protect them and foil every trap he sets for them.  She might consider loosing ShaZaan’s friendship for some time as her penance, taking their anger and disapproval as her punishment.

Khalid can be her confidant and support against Adil, since he is also guilty of causing the fire which killed Yasmeen Khala and Faiz.  He and N can commiserated about their one- sided love.  The truth about the fire can be revealed once Adil is removed from their lives, with N and Khalid accepting full responsibility for what they did.

Eventually, N and Khalid would be forgiven since he never meant to hurt anyone and she compensated for her bad behaviour too.  N and Khalid’s connection could develop into a platonic friendship of respect and shared experience.  ShaZaan will finally have some peace in their lives too.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Good track. But again more screenspace for Noor 

Where is Shazaan coming here?

Your story is nice.. i wish writer reads it and gives balanced s screentime to all three.

Originally posted by jan.anima

Good track. But again more screenspace for Noor 

Where is Shazaan coming here?

Your story is nice.. i wish writer reads it and gives balanced s screentime to all three.

It seemed like a logical path for the story, I had not thought about screenspace etc...

I am just tired of the negative tracks and now misunderstandings between ShaZaan due to Adil...