Now they are showing Azaan's madly love for Shayra

niasharman thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved today's episode.Adil sents Azaan in swimming pool.He fall in pool and gets current shock.Than Adil sents Noor for help Azaan by give excuse phone ringtone of Azaan's mobile.Where Noor will save Azaan and can realise her love for him.Noor saves Azaan and realise that she actually loves Azaan and thinks that Adil is right that she actually loves Azaan and also remeber Shayra's word those who fall in love they can give their life for their loves.Azaan open his eyes and gets shock to see Noor.Noor hugs him again and again but i like it that Azaan didn’t give hug her back actually Azaan gets confused why Noor hugs him again and again than he thanks her for save his life.Shayra come there than when Azaan saw Shayra than he starts running towards to her and hugs her.Here they clearly showing that Noor happiness is Azaan and Azaan's Happiness is Shayra.He hugs her just like as now he is safe in Shayra's arms.Noor is watching them and thinking Azaan was not only his childhood friend infact he was true love her and she never realise this before.Azaan notice Shayra's dress gets torn and asked her when this is happend? Shayra said she was gone in Adil's room than its happend.Adil comes with towel for Shayra.Azaan gets jealous and hold his coller and asked him that what he is actually doing with Shayra? Shayra control Azaan and make assured that its happend not by him.Than Azaan asked Shayra why she is gone in his room? I know here Azaan just question him Beacuse he don't believe Adil.But Shayra thinks Azaan doubt on her.But Azaaan said no i don't want to say this like.Shayra saw Noor is still in pool and than she helps her and thanks her to save Azaan's life and said if today will something bad happen with Azaan than she will become die.Noor also nods that she also.Azaan gets shocked.Noor realise her first love and background music is playing mahi bolna.Noor is watching Azaan when she was leaving and Azaan looks her with confusing mood that why Noor is behaving like strange? Adil is smiling that his plan is works.Azaan look at Adil with angry mood.Such a jealous husband lol.

Preacap: Noor is crying that why she don't realise before that she loves Azaan and start crying that its not possible she can't come Between Azaan Shayra's life.Adil at doors and said just go run for your Azaan.And than if Shayra will come close to me than?? He gives evil smile

Edited by niasharman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niasharman

I loved today's episode.Adil sents Azaan in swimming pool.He fall in pool and gets current shock.Than Adil sents Noor for help Azaan by give excuse phone ringtone of Azaan's mobile.Where Noor will save Azaan and can realise her love for him.Noor saves Azaan and realise that she actually loves Azaan and thinks that Adil is right that she actually loves Azaan and also remeber Shayra's word those who fall in love they can give their life for their loves.Azaan open his eyes and gets shock to see Noor.Noor hugs him again and again but i like it that Azaan didn’t give hug her back actually Azaan gets confused why Noor hugs him again and again than he thanks her for save his life.Shayra come there than when Azaan saw Shayra than he starts running towards to her and hugs her.Here they clearly showing that Noor happiness is Azaan and Azaan's Happiness is Shayra.He hugs her just like as now he is safe in Shayra's arms.Noor is watching them and thinking Azaan was not only his childhood friend infact he was true love her and she never realise this before.Azaan notice Shayra's dress gets torn and asked her when this is happend? Shayra said she was gone in Adil's room than its happend.Adil comes with towel for Shayra.Azaan gets jealous and hold his coller and asked him that what he is actually doing with Shayra? Shayra control Azaan and make assured that its happend not by him.Than Azaan asked Shayra why she is gone in his room? I know here Azaan just question him Beacuse he don't believe Adil.But Shayra thinks Azaan doubt on her.But Azaaan said no i don't want to say this like.Shayra saw Noor is still in pool and than she helps her and thanks her to save Azaan's life and said if today will something bad happen with Azaan than she will become die.Noor also nods that she also.Azaan gets shocked.Noor realise her first love and background music is playing mahi bolna.Noor is watching Azaan when she was leaving and Azaan looks her with confusing mood that why Noor is behaving like strange? Adil is smiling that his plan is works.Azaan look at Adil with angry mood.Such a jealous husband lol.

Preacap: Noor is crying that why she don't realise before that she loves Azaan and start crying that its not possible she can't come Between Azaan Shayra's life.Adil at doors and said just go run for your Azaan.And than if Shayra will come close to me than?? He gives evil smile

Im not happy about this track. I wished that Adil falls for Noor and she falls for him. What is this now? Noor realised her love for Azaan and Adil wants Shayra? This is sick.

niasharman thumbnail
We are not writter of this story so what can we do? I just love Shazan.But Noor should move on in her life.But i can't understand her character totally.She married Azaan without any love and forcing him to share bed with her and hurts Shayra without any reason.She doing this all Beacuse she was going mad mean without any reason she truns negative.And now she starts feel her first love for Azaan and start saying why she didn’t realise this before? Ok waite Azaan was in London so if she will realise this before than she gets Azaan in her life??offcourse not.Thats why i can't understand her character and also can't understand what is going on her mind.Even writter is also confused about Noor's character that how can writter create its perfectlyEdited by niasharman - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the written update. 😊

I wish the writers had shown conflict between Azaan and his half-bother instead of the current scenario; with N caught between her best friend and love, Shayra playing the mediator etc...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you for the written update. 😊

I wish the writers had shown conflict between Azaan and his half-bother instead of the current scenario; with N caught between her best friend and love, Shayra playing the mediator etc...

And this is how the story would have turned towards Azaan. It's important to turn story towards Azaan rather than turning solely towards Noor, and Shayra is just a mediator. If writers are reading my post, please justify the leads

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Im not happy about this track. I wished that Adil falls for Noor and she falls for him. What is this now? Noor realised her love for Azaan and Adil wants Shayra? This is sick.

It is disgusting and the writers have learned nothing from the falling TRP...

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

And this is how the story would have turned towards Azaan. It's important to turn story towards Azaan rather than turning solely towards Noor, and Shayra is just a mediator. If writers are reading my post, please justify the leads

They could easily have created family drama which tested relationships but the writers want to glorify negative characters instead...