Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir OS: Small Surprise

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends, I am Neha. My former user id was angel_writer. Some may remember me or may be not because I was very on and off from the forum for sometime. 

So, here I am with an OS on our Mishti and Abir, I hope u guys love it.  

Please be free to share your view. will be waiting eagerly. Suggestions related to my writings are most welcome, will try to improve it. 

Okay...lets go guys....

Small Surprise

Mishti is busy on her laptop when her phone beeps. She checks her phone and sees a message from Abir and smiles.

*Kya kar rahi ho?*

She is about to open the message when Kuhu enters inside the room

“Big bro ka message hai?..reply kar rahi hai?..maine toh kaha hi tha” says Kuhu

FLASHBACK

“Main ek week tak Abir se koi baat nahi karungi” says Mishti

“I bet you Mishti, tu nahi kar payegi #NotPossible” says Kuhu

“I can” Mishti throws her phone on the bed and leaves from there. And Kuhu and Kunal laughs at Mishti’s reaction.

Kunal calms himself down and says, “Humne toh mazak mein kaha tha ki vo bhai se dur nahi reh payegi..but usne, ise challenge hi bana liya..”

“But I know, vo ye nahi kar payegi..they love each other so much” Kuhu smiles and Kunal side hugs her. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Mishti keeps her phone aside and tries to concentrate on her work. Kuhu smiles at Mishti and goes from there with some boxes in her hand. Again Mishti’s phone beeps, 

*busy ho?*

Mishti sees the message and resist herself from replying. 

Mishti’s phone beeps, 

*I am missing you...milne aa jaun?*

Mishti picks up her phone and keep looking at the screen but there is no message from him for the next 15 minutes. 

Mishti talks to herself, “miss kar raha hun...aa jaun. Aise kon miss karta hai ki uske aage koi bhi message nahi. May be vo mujhse naraz ho gaya ho...haan ho sakta hai...subhah se maine usse baat nahi ki. Ab mujhse nahi hoga...bhaad mein jaye challenge” Mishti opens her call log to call Abir when she receives a call from him. She immediately receives the call 

“Phone pe hi baithi thi toh messages ka reply kyu nahi kar rahi thi?” asks Abir

“Vo” 

“Okay leave it..main tumhare ghar ke neeche khada hun”

“WHAT?” Mishti checks the time on her phone and adds, “Abir raat ke saadhe barah (12:30) ho rahe hai..tum”

“I have a surprise for you..”

“Okay, main aa rahi hun” Mishti goes downstairs and silently sneaks out of the house. 

In the garden, Abir is standing with heart-shaped red balloons in his hand. Abir smiles at Mishti and Mishti walks towards him. 

“Tum itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahe ho?” asks Mishti and Abir puts his finger on her lips

“SShhhh...meri angry chorni” and forwards the balloons towards her. Mishti holds the balloon and Abir removes his finger. He moves closer to her and keeps one of his hands on her waist and moves his lips close to the ears. Abir’s lips touch her ear lobes and a current run down her spine. Mishti closes her eyes and hugs him tightly and in all this, mishti loses her grip on the balloons and they flutter in the air. 

“A..Abir” Mishti says softly.

“Happy second month anniversary Jaan” says Abir and kisses on her cheek

“I love you Abir”

“I love you too” says Abir and tightens the hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved it...

please do hit like and comment..

Thank yousmiley27

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Would love hear from you guys that how is it?...Please comment and motivate me to write the next Drabble...if you want to read the next one....

Will be waiting

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was very sweet and really nice hope we get some nice scene together

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

This was very sweet and really nice hope we get some nice scene together

Glad u loved this dear...

And thank you so much for the comment... It has really encouraged me. I just hope to read some more comments❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

hey..guys..

Just wanted to know that do you guys want to read any more drabble or I should turn this one in an OS?

I hope to get a reply...Please reply to me even if you don't want it to be continued. It is my very first time when I have written a drabble...

Please guys tell me, do you want me to write the next drabble or not?

waiting for your replies...please be true

Ruchika111222 thumbnail

Its beautifully written ...next part may be cheery on the cake so u should write 💞

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchika111222

Its beautifully written ...next part may be cheery on the cake so u should write 💞

Thank you dear..for such a sweet comment❤️ but if I will write the next Drabble then it will not be a continued part of the first one

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Make it an os. Nice writing dear

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

Make it an os. Nice writing dear

Thanks dear for being true☺️