When aman heard his momsi words

Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni is becoming like a drug to Aman toxic. Aman is getting mad day by day for Roshni😳. Too restless. When his mom says Nikaah ho gaya to kya toot bhi sakta hai that pain in his eyes and shocked expression on his mom words😭

Parveen ko toh jaise sadma hi lg gya k Meri pkd se nikl gya Aman toh 😅🤭...btw your videos and pictures are of very good quality👍🏼 . You must be getting blessings too for posting them 😆 . 

Originally posted by magicalM

Roshni is becoming like a drug to Aman toxic. Aman is getting mad day by day for Roshni😳. Too restless. When his mom says Nikaah ho gaya to kya toot bhi sakta hai that pain in his eyes and shocked expression on his mom words😭

I would like to say....aagaaz Aisa hai toh anzaam kaisa hoga😜 😅🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by magicalM

True... The way he was searching for. Her since he got up and his pain and anger for treating her the way parveen did... And the most beautiful one was his pain when parveen said that the can be separated.... God he was so heartbroken when parveen said and that's why he didn't even turned to her he just said to dadi that he going to bring back rosh..... 

Mujhe to yeh samajh nahi aata ki why is tree taking so long for bud... Aman ka pain dekh ke to. Das aa Jane chahiye.....

Originally posted by purepunjabi

I would like to say....aagaaz Aisa hai toh anzaam kaisa hoga😜 😅🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anjaam to aur intense hoga socha buy poori intensity to junaid mansion me chodke aa gaya.... Precap me jab rosh ko dekha to laga ki jaise rosh ne pick up karne ke bulaya ho... 

Okay, this calmed a bit otherwise I was very mad at Aman😳

Originally posted by porankisrilata

Anjaam to aur intense hoga socha buy poori intensity to junaid mansion me chodke aa gaya.... Precap me jab rosh ko dekha to laga ki jaise rosh ne pick up karne ke bulaya ho... 

True! He was behaving so indifferent😳

Originally posted by purepunjabi

Parveen ko toh jaise sadma hi lg gya k Meri pkd se nikl gya Aman toh 😅🤭...btw your videos and pictures are of very good quality👍🏼 . You must be getting blessings too for posting them 😆 . 

Parveen to gyi 🤣🤣🤣

aayana parveen k upper fidget spinner fekh de I know itv me bahus image but badhiya hai ek baar mazza chakha do parveen ko

so bad...feel for Poor Aman🤗.... disgusting mom.... Maa ke naam pe dhabba...☢️