Hrithik's Rotterdam show was apparently a farce!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

@SanjayParahurampuria

#HrithikRoshan we were at Ahoy Rotterdam today. Felt fully cheated as you did not perform even for 1 minute. Show was replanned using your name and touted to be the biggest show in holland. Instead we got to hear two useless singers and a few minutes performance of #nargisfakhri

@shisunrays

@iHrithik The show in The Netherlands was a rip-off. You treated the audience a children. You should ask SRK for advice how to give a show. The fact that you were okay with “the show” in Holland tells me a lot about what kind of person you are. #HrithikRoshan #ripoff

If true shame on Hrithik. That's why he is losing fans daily rather than gaining fans. He does idiotic things like supporting krk song who then proceeds to trash his film. And now this. No wonder he is not as big a star as some would like to believe.  

Infact, let me tell you the bitter truth. War wouldn't have touched even 200 cr without Tiger. Also, super30 would have stopped at 110 if it wasn't declared tax free in many states. Put Aamir in super30, it would have done 250+ with all the positive reviews it got.

Krrish3 and bang bang numbers are highly inflated. Both were only 190+ and 140+ net in Hindi. 

Hrithik and his fans need to come out of LA la land and realize the follies he has committed and how he has been taking his fans and his stardom for granted. 

Edited by Lulzbolly - 4 years ago

Wow, such pathetic behaviour! Just for some money

https://twitter.com/Kunstula/status/1196204075320303617

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

You can't even trend your actor on twitter when he goes to concert. Lmao. Kaisa thakela fan base hai.

So what? May be he doesn't have too many jobless fans like some other actors do.

Were posts just deleted? I could have sworn I saw one and it went poof before my eyes. 

As expected though. 🤣

I just returned from Rotterdam after seeing you live. So disappointed that you didn't perform 😭

@GarimaJainSays

Theo Show in Rotterdam itself was Not Great. But the very nice and lovely chating Hrithik made the evening special and the long trip worth. @ihrithik

@Lehmann3Claudia

The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team