Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

I have a girl cousin who is Capricorn and who used to be jealous of other girls in childhood. But she became nicer after she grew up. She is popular and has good networking/social skill.

Capricorns are generally successful. That's true. 

Yeah, they have good networking skills and they are way too mature for their age. I think I came across a Capricorn girl too, from what I have observed she seemed calculative . 

Which reminds me, Deepika too is a Capricorn. 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so good. 😳

Thank you for sharing. 😛

He looks ☺️

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh I didn't know Salman is Capricorn too. I am all for January Capricorns then, not December Capricorns.

I forgot Sid is a January capricorn. I can see the pattern now. January Capricorns are driven, ambitious and they look gorgeous.

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

December Capricorns are said to be different from January Capricorns. Look at December capricorns like Anil, Salman and even Vidya who are loud and extrovert. While Jan ones like Hrithik, Deepika and Sid are introverts and socially awkward. Also, behaviour depends on their moon and ascendents etc too. Not just Sun sign. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Exception proves the rule 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#justkidding

I'm fellow capricorn.. No wonder I like capricorn actors except one 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Sally??

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i get bore from his avis but he luks so yummy as always ❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

i get bore from his avis but he luks so yummy as always ❤️

Oml these are amazing 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Hrithik must be an exception . Capricorn men are usually bullies. I came across a bully in my school. That bully guy was a topper in our class and damn egotistical . He used to bitch about another topper girl and fat shame my friend and my seating arrangement was beside him and I had to bear his jealous rants as I was made to sit beside him in my 7th std. It used to be alternative boys and girls seating arrangement in our 7th standard. It's true that Capricorns are usually successful in their career though.

maybe it’s not Capricorn or cancer...it’s just that person...maybe these things help us realize we cannot paint everyone with the same brush...people are what they do, not what their sun sign tells us they are

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can look at him for eternity like 🤤
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

maybe it’s not Capricorn or cancer...it’s just that person...maybe these things help us realize we cannot paint everyone with the same brush...people are what they do, not what their sun sign tells us they are

I was just stereotyping. 😆 I too don't believe in zodiac signs, when I am nothing like my Zodiac sign paints me to be. I believe people being what they are, because of the atmosphere they grew in, people they are surrounded by, the hurdles they faced,  and the life lessons they have learned. It's just a fun exercise though, to feel nostalgic when people meet the preconceived notion.