"Ayushmann is fantastic, he's such a real actor" - Hrithik Roshan - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by KrishnaKeshava

I just love Capricorn people. Their work ethic and charisma is unmatchable. Also they are really nice human beings. No wonder HR and DP are so successful. Capricorn and Cancer signs have such powerful work ethic. They look gorgeous too.

Another imp aspect of Capricorns is that they age like a fine wine and look better with age. Seems to be true with Hrithik 

Originally posted by monu_tan

Another imp aspect of Capricorns is that they age like a fine wine and look better with age. Seems to be true with Hrithik 

Hope it is true with me too(moi also Capricorn) lol, but I doubt, I will probably end up looking like a smashed potato😆.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Hope it is true with me too(moi also Capricorn) lol, but I doubt, I will probably end up looking like a smashed potato😆.

So you are a good example to demonstrate astrology is BS. Nice.

Loved this interview of his- such a nice one. 

Some of my favorite bits: 

Happiness is a rebound of hard work.

The feedback he received to his dance in Ghungroo

His praise for Ayushman, Rajkumar and Vicky - their performances, choice of projects.

Success being sweeter today than during KNPH because today - how he has realised that there's a major difference between what he projects to be onscreen and who he is off screen and he is completely comfortable with it, he doesn't feel the pressure to put up an act off screen anymore. I think this should also be a good enough response for the person who had opened the topic asking Hrithik to "chill out" 

What he would tell his younger self was so so cute- you can see he used to put himself under a lot of unwanted pressure. 

His ability to be aware - it shows, he knows what's real and what isn't, asks the right questions and therefore can keep himself grounded. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Exception proves the rule 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#justkidding

I'm fellow capricorn.. No wonder I like capricorn actors except one 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Originally posted by DragonBoy49

Hrithik has any film lined for 2020 ??

1. He's starting Krrish 4 in Feb-March 2020

2. That's Krrish 4. One year would probably be dedicated to only VFX.

3. This is Hrithik Roshan we're talking about 😡

So no. Unless a miracle happens and he actually signs a smaller film like Super 30 before/while doing Krrish 4.

Originally posted by RajvirShrgill

Krrish 4 rumors were squashed. 

Really? Thank God if this is true. I hope he has a release at least 20 years after his debut 😒

Originally posted by KrishnaKeshava

I just love Capricorn people. Their work ethic and charisma is unmatchable. Also they are really nice human beings. No wonder HR and DP are so successful. Capricorn and Cancer signs have such powerful work ethic. They look gorgeous too.

Hrithik must be an exception . Capricorn men are usually bullies. I came across a bully in my school. That bully guy was a topper in our class and damn egotistical . He used to bitch about another topper girl and fat shame my friend and my seating arrangement was beside him and I had to bear his jealous rants as I was made to sit beside him in my 7th std. It used to be alternative boys and girls seating arrangement in our 7th standard. It's true that Capricorns are usually successful in their career though.

I have a girl cousin who is Capricorn and who used to be jealous of other girls in childhood. But she became nicer after she grew up. She is popular and has good networking/social skill.

Capricorns are generally successful. That's true. 

Originally posted by 9SakthLaunda4

Hrithik must be an exception . Capricorn men are usually bullies. I came across a bully in my school. That bully guy was a topper in our class and damn egotistical . He used to bitch about another topper girl and fat shame my friend and my seating arrangement was beside him and I had to bear his jealous rants as I was made to sit beside him in my 7th std. It used to be alternative boys and girls seating arrangement in our 7th standard. It's true that Capricorns are usually successful in their career though.