Zaroon Kashaf OS ~ The Return Kiss. Happy Birthday Oswald! ❤

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday My Dearest Oswald! ❤❤✨

I know, you said that you didn't want anything on your birthday but it doesn't feel like it if I don't write anything for you. So here's a small piece from me, as in a continuation of that beautiful piece of Zaroon Kashaf OS, you wrote a while back. 😋

Enjoy! 💕

Unclasping her tresses from that hair clip, Kashaf kept it beside her pillow and was about to lie down when her phone vibrated on the bedside table. 

Without even looking at the caller ID, she knew who it was. 

Sidra who was lying down in the bed adjacent to her was giving her sister some naughty looks as Kashaf shook her head and picking up the phone walked out of the room. 

Yup, she wasn't giving any opportunity to her sister to tease her about Zaroon later. 

Getting out of the room, she closed the door a bit behind her and picked up the call. 

"Hello.." She spoke up softly. 

"Hello? Haye Kashaf, kitna time lagta hai tumko call uthane mein?" A rich chocolatey voice complained from the other side making her smile, and though madam kashaf won't accept it but somewhere she had started to love his deep rich voice. 

"Assalamualaikum." she replied, smiling. 

"Walikum Salaam." he replied, politely. 

"Darasal, Sidra thi kamre mein. Uske saamne baat karna theek nahi lagta isliye baahir aane mein waqt lag gaya." Kashaf added. 

"Achha toh ab tum mujhse chupkar baat karti ho, in privacy. That's romantic." Zaroon laughed a bit from the other end. 

"Ab issmein kya romantic hai?" Kashaf asked, puzzled. 

"Majaal hai, ki tumhe kabhi bhi romance ki R samajh aayi ho!" Zaroon rolled his eyes. 

"Haan toh unfortunately main unromantic hoon. toh kyun kar rahe ho mujhse shaadi phir? karna tha unhi Asmara, Maria, Naveen, Naureen se.." Kashaf snapped, irritated. 

All she could hear was that deep laughter from the other end. 

"Haye! Kashaf mujhe abhi tak samajh nahi aayi ki according to you, you weren't that interested in me during University par tumhe meri saari girlfriends ki list yaad hai." Zaroon spoke up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Khair, yeh batao kya kar rahi thi?" he asked. 

"Main? kuch khaas nahi. Sone ki taiyaari kar rahi thi. Aur tum?" she replied. 

"Tumhare baare mein soch raha tha." Zaroon replied, huskily. 

Kashaf could feel that sudden rush of warmth to her cheeks, and was glad that he wasn't standing in front of her cause that hue of crimson was too deep to be missed. 

"Tum blush kar rahi ho naa?" Zaroon asked after a minute of silence. 

"Na..Nahi toh." Kashaf replied that instant. 

"Tum kahogi aur main maan jaunga.." Zaroon spoke up, chuckling a bit. 

Well, he wasn't wrong. Ever since that beautiful date by the seaside, 3 weeks back followed by that cheek kiss, something which she thought she wouldn't do in her weirdest dreams, things has changed slowly yet beautifully.

They were more at ease around each other, Zaroon flirted more and instead of being offended, she blushed and accepted them. 

"Main Karachi aa raha hoon iss weekend, milna chahta hoon tumse." He added, smiling. 

"Theek hai, par iss baar hum kissi aisi jagah chalenge jo tumhari favorite ho." Kashaf insisted. 

"Done." Zaroon smiled. 

A week later, Rafiya smiled as Zaroon took her blessings and promised her to bring Kashaf back home on time. Well her to be son in law didn't need to do that, she trusted him enough for she knew how to read people. 

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Zaroon complimented her wearing his Raybans as he backed up his Mercedes Benz. 

And before she could say anything, 

"I know, I know tumne kahaa tha ki hume ek doosre se honest rehna chahiye and I'm completely honest when I say that you're really looking beautiful." he added. 

Kashaf shook her head, she for one couldn't understand as to why he complimented her? 

She was just wearing a simple peach colored salwar kameez, simple earrings, her hair tied in a simple ponytail and the dupatta covering her head.

"Thank you." She smiled and turned her head to look out of the window completely missing that look of surprise+shock that dawned on Zaroon's face which was from the fact that his fiancee didn't snap at him with something mean or ignored his compliment completely. 

Kashaf was sure that he would take her to some fancy five star restaurant or a posh cafe where ppl would eye her simple self and her even simpler clothing.

Well, she should've listened to her mother and worn that orange salwar kameez she got stitched this Eid. But then, who was she kidding? Whatever she wore would look mediocre compared to Zaroon's status so why even try anyway?

And when he pulled over in the parking, she found herself muttering, "yahaan ka menu card dekhkar hi insaan ki aadhi bhook mar jaye!"

"kuch kaha tumne?" Zaroon asked, unsure. 

Kashaf shook her head as they got out, and the sight before her surprised her definitely. 

He had brought her to a cafe that wasn't too posh or fancy but simple yet elite. 

The interiors were beautiful and homey, with chatters and laughs filling up the atmosphere, with a scent of freshly roasted coffee. 

They went upstairs, which was more of a private seating area as Zaroon pulled out the chair for her and sat down when his fiancee got seated. 

"Yeh hai meri favourite jagah." He spoke up, smiling. 

"jab university mein tha, toh friends ke saath takreeban roz hi yahaan ka chakkar lagta tha. 

But ab mostly yahaan akele aakar hi coffee peeta hoon, because I realized ki insaan ko kabhi kabhi kabhi uske khud ke sukoon ke baare mein bhi sochna chahiye, and how else to get that except your own company?" Zaroon added not missing that mild look of surprise on Kashaf's face. 

"Kya Hua?" He asked cutely, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Kuch Nahi, zindagi mein pehli baar tumhe itni akalmandi ki baatein karte huye sunn rahi hoon. It's surprising." She replied, leaning a bit on the table. 

"Abhi bohot kuch jaanna hai tumhe mere baare mein, madam kashaf. kahaa tha naa maine tumse, bohot badal gaya hoon main." Zaroon added, cutely. 

"Dekhte Hain." Kashaf gave him a lopsided smile, that made his heart skip a beat.

"Tum yeh toh jaanti ho naa ki mohabbat karta hoon tumse.." Zaroon spoke up, earnestly holding her hand. 

And before she could reply, she felt his soft lips on her cheek.

"I love you Kashaf." He added, huskily as Kashaf felt her cheeks flood with crimson.

Guess, the score was even now. 

Edited by Moodie-Munchkin - 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Nandini🥳

Beautiful os. Loved the sweet scenes between the two. Read something on them after a long time and now i have this sudden urge to go watch their scenes😛

Beautiful Shanu dear

Awesome part

I really loved Zashaf a lot ... Sweet Zaroon & cute but unromantic Kashaf 😂😂😂 

Their date was beautiful good that Zaroon too didn't like fancy but simple elite places

& in the end that kiss was cute ☺ 

Keep writing 

& Nandini have a blast wish you a very happy birthday🎂🎁🎉👑

Originally posted by Bhatakti_atma

Happy Birthday Nandini🥳

Beautiful os. Loved the sweet scenes between the two. Read something on them after a long time and now i have this sudden urge to go watch their scenes😛

Yashfeen, it's so amazing to see you here. ❤

I'm glad you loved the OS, trust me while writing this all I wanted to do was to go and binge ZGH on repeat. 😂💓

Originally posted by GOLDPEN30

Beautiful Shanu dear

Awesome part

I really loved Zashaf a lot ... Sweet Zaroon & cute but unromantic Kashaf 😂😂😂 

Their date was beautiful good that Zaroon too didn't like fancy but simple elite places

& in the end that kiss was cute ☺ 

Keep writing 

& Nandini have a blast wish you a very happy birthday🎂🎁🎉👑

Thank you Goldie. ❤

Zaroon Kashaf are LOVE. 😍

Posted: 3 years ago

What a lovely OS indeed!

Love Kasha-Zaroon to the core and this OS is forcing me to go and watch ZGH again for the 25th time. 

Keep writing such lovely and romantic Zashaf OS.

Beautiful OS!! Please write more such OS. 

Originally posted by virka_luv

Beautiful OS!! Please write more such OS. 

Thank you so much. 💕

Originally posted by avnee

What a lovely OS indeed!

Love Kasha-Zaroon to the core and this OS is forcing me to go and watch ZGH again for the 25th time. 

Keep writing such lovely and romantic Zashaf OS.

Thank you Avnee. 💕

Listen, I know I am terribly late in replying to this beautiful piece of writing you dedicated to me on my birthday last year but more than anyone you know how life has been for me. But that's still not a good enough excuse. 🥺

But better late than never. 

Let me just say, there couldn't have been a more perfect continuation to the small piece I wrote on Zashaf ages back. ❤️❤️

This OS just brings a beautiful smile to your face as you read it, visualizing everything happening right in front of your eyes. Zaroon's flirting, those deep chocolaty eyes, Kashaf's stubbornness. I am floating in my Zashaf La-La land. ❤️

Kashaf is about to lie down to sleep when her mobile vibrated on the bedside table and she didn't have to check to guess who it could be. Who can dare to call Kashaf Murtaza so late in the night except for Zaroon Junaid? Only that man has the guts, the love of her life.

She walks out of the room to talk to him for Sidra was already giving her naughty looks. 🤣🤣

The moment she picks up the call, Zaroon complains how much time she takes to pick up a call and Kashaf has somewhere started to love to his deep rich voice. ❤️

His cute complaint makes her smile and I love how she wishes him with an Assalamualaikum before clarifying that she was getting rid of Sidra. AND I absolutely LOVE how Zaroon doesn't leave even one opportunity to flirt with Kashaf. How he says that it's romantic that she talks to him in privacy. ❤️😆

But Kashaf madam being an idiot in matters of romance wonder out loud how in the world is that romantic. Typical her! I can imagine the hopeless look on Zaroon's face. 🤣

Kashaf aur Romance? Why do you even try Zaroon Jaan? 

The way Kashaf gets irritated when he teases her for being the unromantic one between the two of them and taunts him by quoting his college girlfriends. Zaroon Miyan, get ready to be taunted for the long list of girlfriends you had for the rest of your life! Kashaf isn't leaving that behind any time soon. 🤣 

Zaroon rightly points out that she says that she wasn't interested in him yet she remembers the name of each and every girlfriend he had during college time. 🤣

The way he says he was thinking about her and Kashaf feels the warmth rushing to her cheeks. She was secretly glad that Zaroon was on the other end of the phone and not standing in front of her otherwise he sure would've teased her for the pink cheeks. ❤️❤️

But Kashaf Madam, your fiance is capable of more than you give him the credit for. How he asks her if she is blushing and Kashaf instantly replies that she isn't. I love he remarks that as if she will say and he will believe her. He can read through her silences. How desirable and intimate at the same time.❤️

That beautiful date by the seaside 3 weeks back changed the dynamics of their relationship beautifully. They were at more ease around each other, Zaroon flirted more and she accepted them, instead of getting offended. ❤️❤️

Zaroon tells her that he is coming to Karachi this weekend and would like to meet her. Kashaf says that they will go to someplace from his favourites. ❤️

Can I just say I LOVE how respectful and polite Zaroon is around Rafia? ❤️

I think ZGH really broke the rich son-in-law image that all other TV shows had created. The "rich son-in-law" doesn't always have to be the arrogant, impolite and snobbish one. Right from respecting and accepting Kashaf's humble background despite the vocal criticism from his mother to supporting them despite Kashaf's attempts to keep him at bay from her family matters, Zaroon Junaid was everything that other so-called perfect men weren't. ❤️❤️

And then you call my man misogynistic and conservative. Yeah right! Get your facts checked! 😳

Aww, Zaroon compliments her that she is looking beautiful and then immediately defends himself that he isn't lying, she really is looking gorgeous. Baby! smiley27smiley36

Kashaf wonders what the heck does he finds beautiful in her simple peach coloured salwar kameez but still, she accepts his compliment with a smile and thank you, leaving Zaroon shocked. He must be wondering if she is alright? smiley37

Kashaf is expecting him to take her to one of those expensive five-star restaurant which will make her realize her humble status as compared to his. She thinks that she should've worn that suit she got stitched on Eid but then she would still look mediocre. You don't know your man at all Kashaf Murtaza. 🤔

And there, she is surprised to find herself standing in front of a simple yet elite cafe. The interiors were beautiful and homey.❤️

They go upstairs to more private seating area and Zaroon confesses that he used to come here with almost every day with his friends during college time but now, he likes to come here alone and sit for hours, thinking about himself and his life in solitude. Woah. You really have matured, Zaroon. I'm so happy. smiley42

Kashaf is surprised for sure. When Zaroon asks her what's wrong taking in her surprised look, she confesses that it is surprising to hear him talk so sensibly. ❤️

Zaroon tells her that there's a lot she still has to know and understand about him. He has changed, really and how Kashaf says Dekhte Hai, giving him a smile that made his heart skip a beat. That was such a sweet moment. smiley27smiley42

How he holds her hand earnestly and asks her if she knows that he loves her. Before she can even reply, he presses his lips on her cheek lovingly with an I love you. Uff. Zaroon. ❤️smiley27smiley27

This OS was such a beautiful and delightful read. It made me smile throughout. Thank you so so much for writing this heartwarming OS on Zashaf and dedicating it to me on my birthday. I will try to be punctual from next time. ❤️😳

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT ABSOLUTELY!!! ❤️❤️

PS: I am now running to read my OS! smiley37