Bloopers from YJHJK writers...

Posted: 4 years ago

1st was sirf 2 lakh ki ghadi! I have been thinking about this since the day I watched that episode where Aman bartered his watch for Roshni! 

When Salma asked ghadi ki kimat, he said "kam se Kam 2 lakh!"What!!!!  Yaar, Kam se Kam 8 lakh ki hi bol dete! KHKT main Dr. Rohit Sippy is just a surgeon and he wears a 8 lakh ki ghadi as per script! Now apne Nawab to arabpati Hain..toh unki ghadi toh Kam se kam 10 lakh ki honi chaiye na! 

Another thing is about cars. The episode in which Roshni goes alone to distribute return gifts and had been missing for 5 hours , when asked Saima or Sara said that "dono" gaddiyan bhi driveway par hi Hain! What the heck... billionaires and only 2 cars! He should have a fleet of cars!!! 

Writers, you really need to stop these bloopers! 

For God sake, he is a billionaire Nawab! Kuch toh unki reputation ka khayal rakho...

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lemme text this to mrinal

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lemme text this to mrinal

🤣

🤣

Humaare Nawaab sahab bohot down to earth hain. Paisa hai par kabhi ghamand nahi kiya 😆

About the watch, that's okay 🤣

Sab varieties hoti hain. Uss din sasti ghadi pehni hogi🤣

And maybe those 2 cars are meant for visitors/guest. Royal families have these system of having separate car for everybody. So both the guest cars must be in driveway.

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

🤣

Humaare Nawaab sahab bohot down to earth hain. Paisa hai par kabhi ghamand nahi kiya 😆

About the watch, that's okay 🤣

Sab varieties hoti hain. Uss din sasti ghadi pehni hogi🤣

And maybe those 2 cars are meant for visitors/guest. Royal families have these system of having separate car for everybody. So both the guest cars must be in driveway.

🤣

You think Roshni is guest/visitor for Sara and Saima? 😉

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

🤣

You think Roshni is guest/visitor for Sara and Saima? 😉

Not at all but abhi she's not a part of the family  in true sense toh gaadi allot hui nahi hogi 😆

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Not at all but abhi she's not a part of the family  in true sense toh gaadi allot hui nahi hogi 😆

🤣🤣

That's a good one! 🤣

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 🤣

Next time,Roshni ko wapas laane ke liye he should use his private jet. Isse kam hum accept nahi karenge. Nahi karenge! 😆

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 🤣

Next time,Roshni ko wapas laane ke liye he should use his private jet. Isse kam hum accept nahi karenge. Nahi karenge! 😆

Haan! 👍🏼Aur if private jet can't be arranged by makers in such short notice (it's already Sunday and I guess bring-roshni-home mission will be due either this Monday or Max Tuesday) then helicopter bhi chalega!! Kabhi Khushi kabhi gham ka SRK Wala helicopter and his run type scene bhi add Kar Dena .as bonus for audience!! 🤣

Main toh black Audi se hi very satisfied hoon 

Isi bahaane they'll sit together.

I dunno but I've a thing for car scenes ❤️

Specially black ones 🤣