Future of IIM and the first Episode with no scenes including Shiv & Co

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Did anyone notice that Shiv and Family were not present in a single scene in today's episode. With that the episode was full of love and happiness. I literally no longer want to see Gunjan and Co anymore, due to my fear that she will hurt Yogi again and then we're back to square 1. 

Pari - Cares deeply for him, She has defended him, stood by him, witness the down parts of his life, learnt sign language for him, treated his family like her own, splashed cash so they could enjoy Diwali, lifted the mood of Yogi and family. I am sure she has done much more, which I'd appreciate if you commented below. 

We are now starting to see Yogi's love for Pari. But if Yogi runs back to Gunjan... then I'm done with IIM. 

By pairing Yogi and Pari it also sends a strong message to viewers that differently abled people are capable and deserving of love. But most importantly is that they are not limited to only falling in love with someone who is also differently abled. Yogi and Pari break that mentality which has nestled into peoples mind. 

I apologise for the rant, but I do fear the writers finish off the show with Yogi and Gunjan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Did anyone notice that Shiv and Family were not present in a single scene in today's episode. With that the episode was full of love and happiness. I literally no longer want to see Gunjan and Co anymore, due to my fear that she will hurt Yogi again and then we're back to square 1. 

Pari - Cares deeply for him, She has defended him, stood by him, witness the down parts of his life, learnt sign language for him, treated his family like her own, splashed cash so they could enjoy Diwali, lifted the mood of Yogi and family. I am sure she has done much more, which I'd appreciate if you commented below. 

We are now starting to see Yogi's love for Pari. But if Yogi runs back to Gunjan... then I'm done with IIM. 

By pairing Yogi and Pari it also sends a strong message to viewers that differently abled people are capable and deserving of love. But most importantly is that they are not limited to only falling in love with someone who is also differently abled. Yogi and Pari break that mentality which has nestled into peoples mind. 

I apologise for the rant, but I do fear the writers finish off the show with Yogi and Gunjan. 

@ bold I haven’t watched today’s episode yet. But it would be a treat to the eye that shiv and co. were not shown. I always skip that part of the episodes.

Ditto my feelings are same but I think the way they have shown the ‘o re piya’ sequence where suddenly Yogi started imagining Pari so soon Yogi will understand that Pari is the one for him. Lets see how they unfold the story with gunjan drama. I will try to skip those episodes.😂

Pari on the other has is everything that gunjan cant be for Yogi or the Srivastava. I am not saying that she can do that because she is ‘normal’. But she has a strong personality, beautiful inside out, don’t keep grudges to herself ( kind of saaf dil ki - jo dil mein hai wohi zabaan par). She is everything what Yogi needs and yogi has everything she needs like a loving and caring family. She has seen Yogi in the lowest phase of his life and lifted his spirits up by constantly being on his side. Even in today’s episode for the first time she had opened up about her pain to someone n that too Yogi. You can only open up to or share your pain and fears with the person whom you trusts the most and Yogi is the one whom now Pari has started to trust more than herself. Even started to fall for him. ( kudos to Debattama who is playing Pari’s character so beautifully 👏) 

Even I am done if they make yogi to go back to gunjan again. 😡

If you go as per the synopsis on Sony website then it is hinting towards YAri. True Yogi and Pari’s pairing will send a strong message to our society about equality of all. And differently abled people also deserve love and care n what is the big deal if their respective partners are ‘normal’? If a normal person has fallen in love with a specially abled person then it is normal as the person has seen the qualities of the special person not the disability. Definitely Yogi and Pari are breaking the stereotypical mindset of the society.

No need to apologize dear. We all are free to share our thoughts and view points here. I appreciate and I totally agree with each and every viewpoints you have mentioned.

That is a big no no for me. I don’t want this show end up with this. The show summary on Sony channel website is hinting towards YAri. So lets see. How the story progresses.

P.S. just watched today’s episode.what an episode yaar.. watched thrice and all the time Pari’s Emotional scene made me cry.😭 YAri scenes stole the show today. I was beaming with joy while watching the later part of the episode.
Only eyesore was the chauhan n roshan scene of the Precap..( no offense to any actors they are doing fab job.)

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

The precap for next week introduced a family with a proposal, but what are the chances that its not for Yogi but Khushi or if soneone mistook Pari as their daughter. The reason I feel so, the writers easily tease us like this right before the weekend so we make sure to tune in on Monday and during proposals don't they bring the man/woman who they are setting up the proposal with. So with that said, I didn't see them bring a woman along with them to set Yogi up with. I did however see a Man behind who I assume are the parents. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

The precap for next week introduced a family with a proposal, but what are the chances that its not for Yogi but Khushi or if soneone mistook Pari as their daughter. The reason I feel so, the writers easily tease us like this right before the weekend so we make sure to tune in on Monday and during proposals don't they bring the man/woman who they are setting up the proposal with. So with that said, I didn't see them bring a woman along with them to set Yogi up with. I did however see a Man behind who I assume are the parents. 

Yeah makers do tease us with these teaser.😉😆

I think moin mistakenly thought that this family with the proposal come for Yogi’s match. May be family was searching for a house of prospective match n moin thought that they come to see Yogi.😂

Mr-YK thumbnail

If so expect Kusum to cry because she feels Yogi will be single forever. Whilst we are on this topic, I can't have been the only one who was hoping for Pari to say she'll marry Yogi on the wedding day after the wedding was cancelled. But nahh, just sounds weird now I think of it. However it could have worked with the previous episodes still being there with adjustments. 

Anyway, lets hope the proposal isn't what it seems. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

If so expect Kusum to cry because she feels Yogi will be single forever. Whilst we are on this topic, I can't have been the only one who was hoping for Pari to say she'll marry Yogi on the wedding day after the wedding was cancelled. But nahh, just sounds weird now I think of it. However it could have worked with the previous episodes still being there with adjustments. 

Anyway, lets hope the proposal isn't what it seems. 

If that family will insult Yogi or Srivastavas Pari will fight for that and take a stand for Yogi definitely. Kusum will be heartbroken n will cry n Pari will pacify her that there would be someone who will marry yogi. N Yogi would see Pari as a caring person for his family. How she took stand for not only him but for his family also. Hope what I am speculating that comes true..

I was noticing in today’s episode that from now on Yogi has started to see Pari in a new light. He found that she has fears too. She opened up to him and shared her deepest fears n the scars which she got during her childhood and how her family is. She has never shown her this side to anyone. N the way she said ‘humaari family’ n yogi asking are you talking about my family. Loved that scene ..

uff Debattama I have become your biggest fan. You made me cry every time you cry on screen, you made me smile when you smile. And the cute nok jhoks between yogi n pari makes me laugh.

@ bold 😆😆 I would say khayaal to chatpata hai.. 😆

that would be so bollywoody or daily soap kinda cliche.. where baraat goes away and in mandap the hero comes and say ‘ main karunga isse shaadi.’.😂🤣🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show also has a strong message about everyone having a hidden disability, and how you're raised has a huge part in it. For instance, we take the two overtly disabled characters, Gunjan and Yogi. Gunjan's real disability is her inability to stand up for herself, because her father's smothering "love" has made her that way. Yogi's disability is that he has to often mask his true emotions. He has a right like everyone else to be angry or sad, but he feels like he always has to have a jovial facade and be strong for his family. We also have able-bodied characters Pari and Roshan. Both Pari and Roshan are forced "mutes". Pari, because she was never heard by her parents, and Roshan because he is a puppet of his father, and any objections he has are dismissed. Thus, if everyone has a disability, then pairing characters together simply because of their external disabilities is pointless and goes against the message of the show. YaRi complement each other much better than YoGun. Pari has always strived to hear the real Yogi, and Yogi is also starting to hear Pari's heart. Compare that to YoGun that just had a few cutesy montages and barely know each other. 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

The show also has a strong message about everyone having a hidden disability, and how you're raised has a huge part in it. For instance, we take the two overtly disabled characters, Gunjan and Yogi. Gunjan's real disability is her inability to stand up for herself, because her father's smothering "love" has made her that way. Yogi's disability is that he has to often mask his true emotions. He has a right like everyone else to be angry or sad, but he feels like he always has to have a jovial facade and be strong for his family. We also have able-bodied characters Pari and Roshan. Both Pari and Roshan are forced "mutes". Pari, because she was never heard by her parents, and Roshan because he is a puppet of his father, and any objections he has are dismissed. Thus, if everyone has a disability, then pairing characters together simply because of their external disabilities is pointless and goes against the message of the show. YaRi complement each other much better than YoGun. Pari has always strived to hear the real Yogi, and Yogi is also starting to hear Pari's heart. Compare that to YoGun that just had a few cutesy montages and barely know each other. 

Totally agree with you! 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really nice points by all of you! 👏

And yes the show is trying to show people with qualities ans weakness that's how we are na. Nothing superficial and they are showing social matters, real matters that happen on our daily lives. 

The show is about a disabled guy who gets heartbroken by his first love and his journey of finding true love in an unexpected way. A love that is not like him but that completes him it is written on Sony TV's website. From the very 1st episode you see Yogi jumping into Pari before seeing the face of Gunjan. More than a love story this is a family drama. Whether it is Pari or Gunjan they both have flaws & weakness just like any of us. Pari who doesnt belive in love & family has totally change after meeting the Srivastavas. Just like he got to see various shades of Yogi. He also got to see her various shades. There is a good understanding, respect and a good friendship between them. In a short time Pari became a part of Yogi's family. Usually people tend to see a beautiful, sweet & well mannered girl as the perfect match for any guy right? Henceforth more than first love I always thought that Yogi was attracted by Gunjan's beauty only along with the fact that it was an easy rishta for both families as the couple was disabled even tho Gunjan can hear. Gunjan was part of the family for a short time but Yogi or his family parivaar were never emotionnaly connected to her. Whereas Pari who has her strong personnality & flaws won their trust & love. She also changed a lot while being there even Yogi changed since Pari is there in his life when both will realize that they will be ready to take their relationship seriosuly. Pari is not like Yogi but still she knows him well and is able to raises her voice for him or even his family, The girl is not scared to take steps & to say what's on her mind whereas Gunjan failed at it as she never takes a stand for herself she can't do anything without her papa.

Coming to Roshan just like Gunjan he only listens to his dad just like Gunjan it seems like both are lost in their identities therefor they are chances that even Roshan is acting according to a revenge plan that he actually get attached to Gunjan emotionnaly unlike Yogi when he was still her ex fiancé. Roshan & Gunjan if cv's want a positive track they need to elope....I really an't imagine a proper wedding with the chaos that gonna happen between the 2 familles. Coming to YaRi there will be ups & downs. More than the shaadi I wanna see Yogi becoming independent just like Pari so that he can support and fight all the odds with his lady love. I'm also booking forward to see how their respective families will come together and give them their blessings as we all know Gangullly parivaar, Pari's parents are in a sensitive situation her mom will mostely become a hurdle along with Prakash who will have insecurities as Pari is an educated, independant girl who can hear/ talk & a bengali girl. It is totally normal and in fact a TRUE message to show a disabled person finding a soulmate in a not disabled person we are all normal people humans being at the end. We all have qualities, weakness and fears. It is much more than being " normal", about religion, cast....

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

You put it really well. :)