Yogi's pure heart & mischievous attitude!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Which each tracks that we could have seen so far in this show we saw how sweet, fun, pure at heart and mischievous our ML is. He is a good son, a good brother, a good friend and was also a good fiancé / lover but yeah soon he is gonna be a good partner for our Dr. Pari! ☺️

I got tears in my eyes when he was hiding his pain after his shaadi got cancelled in order to see the smile faces of his family members. And with this current hospital strike track even tho some patients insulted Yogi's condition he kept insisting on Pari to ignore them and to take good care of them. Again I was so moved today by his pure heart and how he consoled Pari and was there with her in this situation. 😭❤️

Kuddos for Mudit & also Debattama, today's episode remains 1 of the best for me regarding the performances, various twists & turns. 👍🏼

And thanks again cv's for showing us social realities that are sometimes really sick & harmful! Keep it up team IIM. Yogi's unique character and the mindblowing / natural performance of Mudit will remain as one the best / finest char / perf on Indian Telly for sure. 👏👏👏

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

Very well said dear..👏

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Hello guys I wish all of you a very good morning and a stupendous Saturday..☀️😁🤗

Good night from my side everyone.. tc god bless you all 😴🤗

Originally posted by rishani77

Which each tracks that we could have seen so far in this show we saw how sweet, fun, pure at heart and mischievous our ML is. He is a good son, a good brother, a good friend and was also a good fiancé / lover but yeah soon he is gonna be a good partner for our Dr. Pari! smiley43

I got tears in my eyes when he was hiding his pain after his shaadi got cancelled in order to see the smile faces of his family members. And with this current hospital strike track even tho some patients insulted Yogi's condition he kept insisting on Pari to ignore them and to take good care of them. Again I was so moved today by his pure heart and how he consoled Pari and was there with her in this situation. smiley19smiley27

Kuddos for Mudit & also Debattama, today's episode remains 1 of the best for me regarding the performances, various twists & turns. smiley20

And thanks again cv's for showing us social realities that are sometimes really sick & harmful! Keep it up team IIM. Yogi's unique character and the mindblowing / natural performance of Mudit will remain as one the best / finest char / perf on Indian Telly for sure. smiley32smiley32smiley32

@ bold I agree with your point. Yogi is a sweet,fun loving, pure at heart and somewhat mischievous too..😁 

The way he takes care of his family’s happiness is a joy to watch.😁

He is indeed a good son like sharavan, a good brother like lakshman, he had tried to be a good fiancé/ lover and he didn’t leave Gunjan’s side till the end. It was Gunjan who left him. Pari was right ‘ jisne Yogi ko paa liyaa usne puri duniya ko paa liyaa.’ Because Yogi will never leave his life partner’s side till the end and will bring whole world for her happiness. He would fight for her.

Yup soon he gonna be the best life partner for our Dr. Pari. N we will get our YAri.😍🥰

I sobbed almost every day while watching each episodes after the cancellation of the wedding. When he was hiding his pain and when Pari sensed it that he was crying. Even Pari’s emotional scenes bring tears in my eyes. Both Yogi n Pari n even Srivastava family emotional scenes brought tears in my eyes.

Yesterday’s episode was so endearing. The way Yogi insisting Pari to treat the patient who has insulted him. The way he consoled Pari and calmed her down n stayed with her in the current situation. That scene was so love.

I have become fan of Mudit and Debattama. The way they enact each scene is so good to watch. Yesterday’s episode was till now one of the best episodes of IIM. As we got to see bonding between YAri and the way Yogi was looking at Pari in a new light. He was so impressed by Pari when she took stand for patients and not her colleagues. He has never known this side of Pari. N even the OT scene he has never thought that she has also fears and weak points and the way he supported her. 😍🥰 In short Yogi has witnessed a totally different side of Pari like she is a whole different person inside out and the way she was enacting earlier and her image as a rash brat was just for the world.

Makers and all the actors especially Mudit and Debattama deserves an applaud for breaking the stereotypes of the society and mentality of the people with this differently amazing story and Mudit and Debattama’s flawless performance..👏👏

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

@ bold I agree with your point. Yogi is a sweet,fun loving, pure at heart and somewhat mischievous too..😁 

The way he takes care of his family’s happiness is a joy to watch.😁

He is indeed a good son like sharavan, a good brother like lakshman, he had tried to be a good fiancé/ lover and he didn’t leave Gunjan’s side till the end. It was Gunjan who left him. Pari was right ‘ jisne Yogi ko paa liyaa usne puri duniya ko paa liyaa.’ Because Yogi will never leave his life partner’s side till the end and will bring whole world for her happiness. He would fight for her.

Yup soon he gonna be the best life partner for our Dr. Pari. N we will get our YAri.😍🥰

I sobbed almost every day while watching each episodes after the cancellation of the wedding. When he was hiding his pain and when Pari sensed it that he was crying. Even Pari’s emotional scenes bring tears in my eyes. Both Yogi n Pari n even Srivastava family emotional scenes brought tears in my eyes.

Yesterday’s episode was so endearing. The way Yogi insisting Pari to treat the patient who has insulted him. The way he consoled Pari and calmed her down n stayed with her in the current situation. That scene was so love.

I have become fan of Mudit and Debattama. The way they enact each scene is so good to watch. Yesterday’s episode was till now one of the best episodes of IIM. As we got to see bonding between YAri and the way Yogi was looking at Pari in a new light. He was so impressed by Pari when she took stand for patients and not her colleagues. He has never known this side of Pari. N even the OT scene he has never thought that she has also fears and weak points and the way he supported her. 😍🥰 In short Yogi has witnessed a totally different side of Pari like she is a whole different person inside out and the way she was enacting earlier and her image as a rash brat was just for the world.

Makers and all the actors especially Mudit and Debattama deserves an applaud for breaking the stereotypes of the society and mentality of the people with this differently amazing story and Mudit and Debattama’s flawless performance..👏👏

@bold: Yes it was beautifully, honestly described by Pari. True that he will never leave her alone & will fight with her all the odds. Again Pari is the best choice for Yogi as she too will fight together with him, she already became her voice & the voice of her family when needed.

Friday's epi was indeed one of the best, I even commented on IG tagging both Debattama & Mudit to which Debattama liked my msg. Srivastavas parivaar never failed to make us smile, laugh & cry together so are Yogi & Pari. So kuddos to the cast & the whole team of IIM. smiley32smiley27

I can't imagine other actors than Mudit & Debattama for Yogi & Pari's char seriously they are slaying day by day, so natural. Gifted actors, kya chemistry! smiley42

From Paris's side things that happen in the hospital will mark a change in her equation with Yogi for sure, she is feeling more & more insecure since the day Yogi joked about being her BF in front of her mom, then hearing about the matrimonial rishta, Neha flirting with Yogi, the upcoming precap with her sad expression when everyone was shouting " rishta". Most importantly Pari will fight against feelings, denying it's love as she has never been in love I guess & fearing of losing Yogi who is her friend also. On the other hand Yogi saw in a day the hidden side of Pari, how she also raises her voice in injustice & when it's concerns Yogi also, he saw how ambitious she is about her work.

I'm pretty sure if there will be a track where Srivastavas welcoms a family with a girl for the matrimonial add, Yogi will reject that girl as he won't see qualities of Pari in her same goes with Pari if on Monday the rishta will be for her actually...Meanwhile in the process of their realization we always thought that it's gonna be Pari who is most likely to take a step forward but I think there are chances that Yogi will unexpectedly take the initiation as coming to relationships / love, Pari has lots of scars / fears. Yogi has already this effect on Pari to calm her down, to assure her and to trust her so once Yogi opens up about his emotions / views about her she will slowly take it easy and accept the changes / her emotions towards Yogi from my POV.