Durga Jindal ! ye karma ki chabuk hai....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

pata hai hum late hai ye post banane mein par kya kare jab dekenge tab hi banayenge na ? 😳

kher, coming to the topic seeing Durga's arrest 2 things came to my mind... 

2 unpunished crime she had committed jiska hisaab aabi hua nahi tha... 

1. Raddi kand : She sold Guddu to raddi wala 

2. Manjulika kand : sara maha kand khud kiya & phasaoed poor innocent chorni 😆

Abhi karma ki maar pad rahi hai...

1. She got accused of trying to sell off the bacchi's of the house --- (Note : Mind it this is the crime she has been arrested for & all proofs were against her. Durga didn't clear anything other than just uttering of Pervy's involvement & instead she expressed how Alisha got her punishment with this. Selling off bacchis is not a small crime & proof against her were clear. To me her arrest was 100% justified from Akshan's pov) 

2. She got phasofied for Pervy's kand that resulted in Sherni ka slap. Pervy indirectly took behen ka badla. The behan, to save whom, despite being in AJ's "book of dushmani", he took the blame for AJ's dear wife's missing kangan. How could his karam let this lady go ? this lady who phasaoed his innocent sister & she had to go through so much of "domestic violence" from dadi.  🤓

Toh hua na kuch karmon ka cycle pura ? 

This makes me clear that humare cvs kuch nahi bhule hai... baas unka villains ka karam phal dene ka tareeka thoda alaag alaag hai alaag alaag villains ke... 😎

& honi bhi chaiye, ye sab ek jaise toh hai nahi bohot distinct personalities hai... 

Pevy ko direct milta hai,

Chorni ko slaps & domestic violence se milta hai

& Dayan ko karma ki chabuk pad rahi hai.... 

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Yes you are right.

Durga got punished for her bad karmas.

Even if she had kept her faith in Guddan she could have escaped this punishment.

When pregnant Durga can try to a offense big or small and put her trust on Parv inspite knowing his past records . Then even she can spend few days in jail.

Always Akshan will bring her back.

When I saw her arrest I thought Cvs are punishing her for past crimes n they remember everything related to Akshan & Guddan Show 👍🏼👏 Thank you CVs 

I haven’t forgiven her for the Sangeet Kand or what she’d did to Guddan on Supposedly  Shweta and Ajs wedding 😒She was the one who indirectly broke Akshan’s engagement  and made Guddan run away  from Sangeeta/ Mhendi because of her we didn’t see the Naam of AJ on Guddan’s hand 😒n Guddan almost got raped if Uncle AJ wasn’t there

2. Shweta & Ajs wedding day  I hate her for writing Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega on Gudiyas hand 

Right now she deserves being in jail all of her past crimes. Seeing  Durga Kishore Jindal’s past record I am always in doubt n 50-50 she can be more dangerous than the Evil Trio Combo. 

I know Akshan will take their Bahu out of jail and not let any thing happen to their grandkid. Mujhe Dadu AJ n Didi Guddu Dkhena Hai

A must needed Topic yaarGenie👏

Aapko yaad hai humne apne WU pe kya kaha tha when the seg regarding this shot came "Karma jab deta hai chappad phadke detha hai"😈

Well I only feel bad for that masoom bachaBacha I love u and aapki Dada - Dadi aapko wapas lekar aayenge humein vishwas hai❤️

Warna I m happy to watch Durga getting that tappad for her kaands jo kabhi saabit na huye🥳I am happy that she tasted her own karmom ka nateeja when she made Chorni as her bali ka bakra👍🏼

Parv loves his behena a lot and he gave Durga her karmom ka phal😎

And yeahh yeh Durga ki galati thi not to belive Her Sasumaa so yeahh thoda saza banta tha

Khair jiss Sasumaa pe vishwass na tha wahi lekar aayegi inko jail se baahar😎

Intezaar rahega par right now I am happy that CV's ne Durga ko saza dia in their own alag way👏

Ek dum shi bola genie mjhe ratti bhar v boora nhi lag rha hai 😎akhir kaar apki lanat dayan jindal pr asar dikha hi diya der se ho shi indirectly he shi she got her karma fal😈aur hamesha ke tarah is baar v pervy ne apna role nibhaya karmfal dene ke liye😛

Originally posted by srain10

Yes you are right.

Durga got punished for her bad karmas.

Even if she had kept her faith in Guddan she could have escaped this punishment.

When pregnant Durga can try to a offense big or small and put her trust on Parv inspite knowing his past records . Then even she can spend few days in jail.

Always Akshan will bring her back.

thats a big point here

she felt Guddu was against Alisha & didn't want her to win mamta competition 

phir knowing Pervy's record, pervy se madat lete ki kya zaroorat pad gayi thi ? 

she knew Pervy is dangerous but she readily took the risk so saza bhi readily bhookte 

Originally posted by Kammy02

Ek dum shi bola genie mjhe ratti bhar v boora nhi lag rha hai 😎akhir kaar apki lanat dayan jindal pr asar dikha hi diya der se ho shi indirectly he shi she got her karma fal😈aur hamesha ke tarah is baar v pervy ne apna role nibhaya karmfal dene ke liye😛

sahi hai this is my laanat ka asar

have not forgiven her 

mereko bhi bilkul bura nahi lag raha

cause jo bhi ilzaam lage hai, iss ne pehle wo kand kiya hai kabhi na kabhi

So SAHI HAI ! 

Originally posted by Piku_S

When I saw her arrest I thought Cvs are punishing her for past crimes n they remember everything related to Akshan & Guddan Show 👍🏼👏 Thank you CVs 

I haven’t forgiven her for the Sangeet Kand or what she’d did to Guddan on Supposedly  Shweta and Ajs wedding 😒She was the one who indirectly broke Akshan’s engagement  and made Guddan run away  from Sangeeta/ Mhendi because of her we didn’t see the Naam of AJ on Guddan’s hand 😒n Guddan almost got raped if Uncle AJ wasn’t there

2. Shweta & Ajs wedding day  I hate her for writing Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega on Gudiyas hand 

Right now she deserves being in jail all of her past crimes. Seeing  Durga Kishore Jindal’s past record I am always in doubt n 50-50 she can be more dangerous than the Evil Trio Combo. 

I know Akshan will take their Bahu out of jail and not let any thing happen to their grandkid. Mujhe Dadu AJ n Didi Guddu Dkhena Hai

Indeed cvs kuch nahi bhule hai, Kuch bhi nahi...

its just they have chosen different route to punish her 

every villain here is different & hence alaag alaag paitre 

& She has indeed done the gunah for which she is getting punished