Kinshuk Mahajan Fan Club.

Share
Posted: 8 months ago

I am missing this actor too much. Kinshuk Mahajan once told in an interview that he is reads his fan's posts on India forum. God knows why is he not playing main lead in tv shows now. smiley42

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

he is antagonist in gathbandhan

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

But protagonist suits him more. His role in Chand chupa Badal mein serial was superb.

2 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Add mesmiley17 I'm too huge fan of this Crazy Star smiley42 KMsmiley27 Waiting very much to see him again onscreen smiley42 Mainly main Leadsmiley9or Any Rolesmiley16 He Give his BESTsmiley20 Which imp to Admire smiley42

Yes He Reads Fans Replies /Views -Comments For his Roles smiley9 

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by MISTInew


But protagonist suits him more. His role in Chand chupa Badal mein serial was superb.

Obvious smiley16smiley14 he is BEST Protagonist smiley42 I seen smiley17in Naagin2 smiley16Silsila Shows smiley20 

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by vinnas


Add mesmiley17 I'm too huge fan of this Crazy Star smiley42 KMsmiley27 Waiting very much to see him again onscreen smiley42 Mainly main Leadsmiley9or Any Rolesmiley16 He Give his BESTsmiley20 Which imp to Admire smiley42

Yes He Reads Fans Replies /Views -Comments For his Roles smiley9 

SAME HERE. TOO CRAZY ABOUT HIM . MY FRIENDS SOMETIME THINK THAT I have gone mad because of him.smiley12

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Why don't we start a Fanfiction series for Kinshuk Mahajan? What is your opinion?

Please reply.

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by vinnas


Obvious smiley16smiley14 he is BEST Protagonist smiley42 I seen smiley17in Naagin2 smiley16Silsila Shows smiley20 

Why don't we start a Fanfiction series for Kinshuk Mahajan? It will consist of SS,OS,TS AND LONG FF. What is your opinion?

Please reply.smiley1

1 Likes this

Kinshuk Mahajan


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
vinnas 44 1965 3 days ago vinnas

Topic Info

20 Replies 644Views

Topic started by MishtiNew

Last replied by MishtiNew

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP