•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay I've had some reservations with the guy BUT I LOVED HIM TODAY. Aman is quite possibly one of the most earnest MLs on ITV ever and that's something. My favourite thing about him other than willing to go to jail and his thoughts on being financially independent.. HE SMILES. Very rarely do MLs in dramas like this smile. I love Aman,i do. 

Today he was just so understanding and gentle. I have always liked the original episodes cause they were fresh and today that scene of him not letting dew drops fall on Roshni's face was so wonderful. Tiny scenes like these are way better than hundred dori scenes,and spa and what not. Such a small,tiny gesture but so meaningful 💛

I wish there was an AT for the guy or the couple but anyway, Aman has my heart for now.

PS : Don't screw up again. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Okay I've had some reservations with the guy BUT I LOVED HIM TODAY. Aman is quite possibly one of the most earnest MLs on ITV ever and that's something. My favourite thing about him other than willing to go to jail and his thoughts on being financially independent.. HE SMILES. Very rarely do MLs in dramas like this smile. I love Aman,i do. 

Today he was just so understanding and gentle. I have always liked the original episodes cause they were fresh and today that scene of him not letting dew drops fall on Roshni's face was so wonderful. Tiny scenes like these are way better than hundred dori scenes,and spa and what not. Such a small,tiny gesture but so meaningful 💛

I wish there was an AT for the guy or the couple but anyway, Aman has my heart for now.

PS : Don't screw up again. 

What is AT? 

Yeah he was wonderful today there... That smile... Ufff... 

Hey I have asked to MOD for a permission to make a roshan at..

He has my heart now.❤️

He's such a gentleman. Such a caring person and moreover his SMILES. HELL YEAH.

I loved his attempts to help her out in the unpopular episode and today he was just excellent. From trying to understand Roshni to the pain he had when she expressed her feelings over how she'll never be accepted by him. He wanted to say no but is held back for the moment. But his conflict of his thoughts about her and is resolve to know her better 

And the way he asks her to leave today. UHFFF!!!!

I've mentioned this elsewhere too. Though the spa scenes were badly executed perhaps but he enjoyed himself. And the fact that he did it all for his wife, without having any romantic feelings for her made him a better person for me. He did it out of chivalry and took it as his responsibility. 

And his cute reactions! Like slapping his forehead and smiling. GAWD.

I CAN GO ON AND ON.

Can we have a VSC/Aman Junaid Khan AT too.

OMG I'd love to have that!

Aman Junaid Khan, has always been this gentle and caring. Despite him having doubts on Roshni's  character he has been caring Roshni since he genuinely cares for her but not just cause she is Ayaana.And today's episode proves that.  He went to an extent to ready to die while protecting her. Nice episode!

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

He has my heart now.❤️

He's such a gentleman. Such a caring person and moreover his SMILES. HELL YEAH.

I loved his attempts to help her out in the unpopular episode and today he was just excellent. From trying to understand Roshni to the pain he had when she expressed her feelings over how she'll never be accepted by him. He wanted to say no but is held back for the moment. But his conflict of his thoughts about her and is resolve to know her better 

And the way he asks her to leave today. UHFFF!!!!

I've mentioned this elsewhere too. Though the spa scenes were badly executed perhaps but he enjoyed himself. And the fact that he did it all for his wife, without having any romantic feelings for her made him a better person for me. He did it out of chivalry and took it as his responsibility. 

And his cute reactions! Like slapping his forehead and smiling. GAWD.

I CAN GO ON AND ON.

Okay because you liked that episode that shouldn't be named,I will say no comments on that. 😆

BUT TODAY. 😭 He really is such a wonderful man. We've fallen for Aman hard. The way he looked at her when she said she is okay dying here with him but she won't leave him here alone.. :( IF HE EVEN THJNKS OF BEING RUDE TO HER AGAIN I SWEAR 😡 I also loved the way Roshni answered his question about her being Masoom or dhokebaaz. Roshni has seen two sides of him but chose to put the good one over the bad one. She made that choice. Aman has the same choice to make.. he needs to make that effort to know which is the real Roshni. He cant blow hot and cold like that..and honestly after today,he shouldn't have one doubt about the kind of person she is.