Namah

Samudradev Curses Narayan • S1 E39 • 14 November

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lakshmi is feeding the fish on the pool side of vaikuntha. Narayan appears there and Laxmi says that no one is insignficant in this world if someone does their work then god will appear there to help them. Narayan says that only your karm is great in this world a person should work on it. Laxmi asks why hadnt he mentioned about the her being Ashta Lakshmi to her, he says if someone else tells then it is forgotten when it is self realised then it is always remembered. 

Food appears at Vaikuntha and lakshmi says ur devootes have sent there offerings. she notices a plate of leafs and says ur bhakts are reallt bhole they have given u leaves, i will not let u eat it. Narayan says that bhakts have given it so i will have to eat it. Lakshmi says i will give it to samudra instead. Narayan says if the bhog id for me then i will only have to eat it in any form so a turtle appears in the sea and swollows the leaves. Narayan says i am tired i want to rest before the new journey begins. 

Brahma again narrates to srishti that dev asur sangram has begun and that dev always won because of Narayan, Bali gets as all his soldiers are injured. Shukracharya comes and says to calm his anger but Bali says i want to hurt Narayan. Shukra says no power can hurt Narayan but if we steal his source of power that is Narayani then he will just become Nar and can be defeated. 

Laxmi is collecting berries but a turtle appears beside her bowl she puts it in waters but it comes back for her she says u must be close to Narayan as he to troubles me in the same way. Narayan says maybe he is dear to you that y he comes for you. Laxmi asks wen will thewar end between asur and devs, Narayan says they are like day and night it will never end. she asks him to rest as he is tired after a long journey he says looking at you is enough to relive me of any tiredness. ☺️she blushes. 

Narayan says ehat ever will happen when u are not in vaikuntha. Lakshmi says why will i leave he calls her chanchala and says that its not in ur nature to stay in a place for a long duration. Lakshmi asks what will he do if she goes away Narayan says maybe i will come and find you in all waters in the form of turtle. as turtles can live on land as well as water. Lakshmi says turtle is like u as it is hard on the outside llike u in wars but is really soft on the inside. 

In samudralok demons are stealing and plunging from the ocean. samudra devs son shank appears there and says u cant steal from the ocean as long as i am here. Bali goes to samudradevs son and tell him that Narayan has been leaving in the waters without any tax what about him. 

Shank goes to vaikuntha and shouts at the sleeping vishnu and says u have been living here without any payment. u need to pay up now as sagar is deemanding its cost. Lakshmi asks him to stay quite as Narayan is sleeping, she says everyone wants Narayan in there house and here u are asking payment. Ask the cost and i will give it to you. Shank says i need Lakshmi as she will fill the sea with her wealth. Narayan wakes up after hearing this he is angry and the waters and the sky turn dark 

Narayan says have u thought about what u said, shank said u have heard right and i need Lakshmi. Narayan says i will forgive you just go back to ur rajya. Shankh says where i am standing is my rajya and i am demanding my right of tax in the form of Laxmi. Narayan gets angry and says that Lakshmi is my wife not any object that I can give away. Shankh says i will collect it no matter what Narayan says beware as the insect living in the shankh suffocates by turning its body itnto a hard shape, so it atma suffocates he moves forward toward Lakshmi so Narayan uses his weapon to harm shankh. he dislves into water. 

Samudradev appears ans ask why did u kill my most beloved. Laxmi explains that he crossed his limits. Samudradev curses Narayan saying that ur most beloved vastu will be taken away from u. Lakshmi asks him to calm down. Samudra dev says that everyone has to live with their karm this is the law of Narayan and he has to live it. 

Lakshmi says i wont let this happen to u i will protect ur most beloved she ask weather its shudarshan and says i will keep it with me safely and Narayan says no, she asks wheather if its Sheshnag but asks who is powerful enough to take away sheshnag. Narayan says no, Laxmi is confused at this point and grabs his hands and say if its srishti then no will be ablr to sepparte you from this.she walks aways confused and their interlocked hands get separated, beautiful scene this was. and then Narayan says lets go to INdradev's Vijay sabha. 

PRECAP: Lakshmi took birth in Samudradevs house. Narayan is on a battlefiels angry as he has forgotten Lakshmi's memories. Scenes sifts between baby Laxmi and Narayan. And the voicover says who will win forgotten memories or the promises of love. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, 

Good episode, the turtle was so cute I just loved it, Also the hints of Samudra Manthan starting were not so subtle, you tell me to not have too much hope with regards to the deep mythological aspects of the show but still, I can't help it, I hope they make way for Alakshmi, it will be amazing to see that dynamic. Kali didn't work maybe his wife Alakshmi will be able to do some magic. 

Why would Narayan loose memories off Lakshmi though, Be that even possible? I can understand Lakshmi forgetting him as she is to be born again in a different incarnation but how and why Narayan.

If Narayan forgets her, then how will he be able to reach out to her and search for her and amke her fall in love with her. 

Jane ke liye dekhiye Namah, Mon-Fri, shaam 7:00 baje. 😆

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, 

Good episode, the turtle was so cute I just loved it, Also the hints of Samudra Manthan starting were not so subtle, you tell me to not have too much hope with regards to the deep mythological aspects of the show but still, I can't help it, I hope they make way for Alakshmi, it will be amazing to see that dynamic. Kali didn't work maybe his wife Alakshmi will be able to do some magic. 

Why would Narayan loose memories off Lakshmi though, Be that even possible? I can understand Lakshmi forgetting him as she is to be born again in a different incarnation but how and why Narayan.

If Narayan forgets her, then how will he be able to reach out to her and search for her and make her fall in love with her. 

Jane ke liye dekhiye Namah, Mon-Fri, shaam 7:00 baje. 😆