Kindly don't end this show..

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why do you guys are planning to end this show? Seriously...!

Savi & Yukti are doing great job as Vishnu & Lakshmi.. 👏👏 Both are really adorable to see on screen.. esp Savi is portraying the Role of Vishnu in a great way as much as he can do.. 

I am watching it interestingly.. smiley16

Day by Day this show is really getting interesting.. I was unaware of Madhu & Kaitab was the ansh of Lord Vishnu.. but after watching this show only I got to know about this..  also so many things.. 

Please continue this show guys.. I really wish to watch this show till Kalki Avatar..

It will be a challenge as well to show all Avatars in a show with detailed information..

But still Star Plus can try of it.. If Star Plus cannot do it then which channel can do it???

Also I have Big Resqust... Please show some Bromance moments between Namah too! I loved the bond of Namah whenever they teases each other's & stands everytime for each other's..

Don't lose the essence of the show..

I hope Namah's CV's do better & get this show best for us..

Thank you..

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The CVS are also at this point doing all that they can do, i am too loving this show. 

Both Yukti and Savi are so awesome with regards to their characters and from yesterday they have been promoting the serial on their Social media also continuously cause star plus isnt. 

Star plus is even ending sanjeevani and yeh hain Mohabatein. God knows what the channel is upto. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

The CVS are also at this point doing all that they can do, i am too loving this show. 

Both Yukti and Savi are so awesome with regards to their characters and from yesterday they have been promoting the serial on their Social media also continuously cause star plus isnt. 

Star plus is even ending sanjeevani and yeh hain Mohabatein. God knows what the channel is upto. 

Sanjeevani is New show! Why are they ending it? Oops.. Lack of Ideas how to continue the show? I really wonder..

But YHM is long running show.. So it will be heart broken news for it's die-hard fans.. But still it's been so long that this show is continuing on Star Plus so they must have pull off it..

But Namah is just started.. Although this show is getting interesting day by day.. Never imagined I will love to watch Savi as Vishnu.. Initially I was Okay with his acting but nowadays he is really Adorable as Vishnu 👏 loving his calm & sarcastic smile..

Hope they continue it..

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Why do you guys are planning to end this show? Seriously...!

Savi & Yukti are doing great job as Vishnu & Lakshmi.. 👏👏 Both are really adorable to see on screen.. esp Savi is portraying the Role of Vishnu in a great way as much as he can do.. 

I am watching it interestingly.. smiley16

Day by Day this show is really getting interesting.. I was unaware of Madhu & Kaitab was the ansh of Lord Vishnu.. but after watching this show only I got to know about this..  also so many things.. 

Please continue this show guys.. I really wish to watch this show till Kalki Avatar..

It will be a challenge as well to show all Avatars in a show with detailed information..

But still Star Plus can try of it.. If Star Plus cannot do it then which channel can do it???

Also I have Big Resqust... Please show some Bromance moments between Namah too! I loved the bond of Namah whenever they teases each other's & stands everytime for each other's..

Don't lose the essence of the show..

I hope Namah's CV's do better & get this show best for us..

Thank you..

The important things here to note is its a 7:00 slot, and the TRP for this timing is generally between 1 to 1.5 so if we manage to come between that than Namah will be safe. 

Also, another thing is the Promos of the show. Star or the production house is not doing any efforts to bring the new show into the light if only they did something about it. 

Like for example Maa Vaishnovdevi will have Navdurga track from tmr, and the promos for this are aired not just on star Bharat but also on star Plus and yet Star Plus's own show Namah - Laxmi Narayan hasn't got a single promo since a month. Namah doesn't have any other repeat telecast timings so this show basically exists in the span of 30 mins when it airs other than that it doesn't exist anywhere else. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

@crystalmoon,

Oops! Lack of promotion but still they expect trp 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same Request to Starplus⭐️ Don't Stop This Star Show 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Same Request to Starplus⭐️ Don't Stop This Star Show 

After long time dear..

Welcome back😳

vinnas thumbnail

After long time dear..

Welcome back😳

Thank You Dear🤗😛

How's you😃

Missed few epis😒 But Loving Lakshmi-Narayan with those simple 😛soothing Bgs❤️+Vfx

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thank You Dear🤗😛

How's you😃

Missed few epis😒 But Loving Lakshmi-Narayan with those simple 😛soothing Bgs❤️+Vfx

Oops! Don't miss to watch here after baby.. 😳

I am good dear! What about you?

Why were you not active?

vinnas thumbnail

Oops! Don't miss to watch here after baby.. 😳

I am good dear! What about you?

Why were you not active?

ofcourse dear😳 don't miss it 

Me fine😃