Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Reboot of Kzk needs revolution

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Spot on.. This show has had time to show everything other than a good story for its leads. The fact that parth and Erica have, despite that managed to create such a sizzling chemistry is a testament to them. Even neutral viewers or viewers who like nothing about the show accept that parica have a great chemistry. It's really commendable. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hope4u

Spot on.. This show has had time to show everything other than a good story for its leads. The fact that parth and Erica have, despite that managed to create such a sizzling chemistry is a testament to them. Even neutral viewers or viewers who like nothing about the show accept that parica have a great chemistry. It's really commendable. 

such a wonderful article... exactly penned down the issues with the show n flaws in storyline...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This has nicely summarised the issues with the show and the CVs. Many people including myself are stuck up mainly for Parica. They've really brought AnuPre to life brilliantly 👏

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kzk needs a story. 

Oh ho..finally someone accepted the truth and not gloss it over with ooh la Las ..and perfectly written what all went wrong all this while..

Anyways.. chemistry is subjective but no chemistry alone can bring in the ratings without the backing of a proper script...for me ,parth can create chemistry with walls too...so I really really dont care for parica on screen as I find them absolutely dull and lifeless together ..their acting is not at par their screen presence has so much of a difference......one person cant carry the scenes all the time...if i try to watch him , one dialogue from his heroine kills the effect for me.....parth can overshadow anyone but here is just under performs most of the time.. ..if there was a better heroine opposite him I would have seen this trash also.. that's just my opinion...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so true.very beautifull sumrised

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kisine tho sacch likha ...

Give us story writers not villains and multiple marriages..

Make those souls strong first and identity rather than getting them.married to xyz

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only good thing about Kasauti is the casting of Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes. To be honest, the show has survived for months now because of their beautiful chemistry but the makers have failed them big time. The classic Rail-Ki-Patri theme of Anurag-Prerna's love story has everything - super evil villains like Komolika and Bajaj, foolish families and their drama- but for them. Their eternal love has no impressive screen space.

Considering Parth and Erica's sizzling chemistry, we doubt if the viewers will ever settle for any future Bajajs and Komolikas.

🙌🙌🙌

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Pallu thank you so so so much for this blog and even big thank you to the writer. This conveys my ranting yesterday if you know what i mean. Its ok to not like leads its ok to not like antagonist or proteganist for that matter. Its individual s view but if you are selling this show in the name of story of 2 lovers give them strong base for a lovestory first. Butchering every character be it postive or negative for crappy old school storyline is not justisce to anyone not to actors and not to audiance. Every time to introduce their old characters in twisted ways they compromised with base relationship of two people and their story. There was never a middle ground for anything.

As the writers of this blog said makers have made Laughing stock of anupre love story in every track. They could have done so much with all the nice characters from season 1 but at the end distroyed everything to fit in old story in 2019. Writers and makers have failed the story telling and potential of many in this show. 😓

I am not sure about others but i signed up for this show to see the love story of anupre and not sacrifices after sacrifices without proper reason or justification but thats the only thing they are dishing out from months.😔

As AnuPre fan i have no shame in saying that writers have failed Parth and Erica's potential as couple in many occasions.🤐

Thanks again pallu for this blog.👍

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Every word is true...

Still people find anupre as boring...dont know how

Kzk story is regressive no doubt about it....and making a woman a mere ' thing' to he traded is the reason for trp loss......blackmail shaadi was accepted 19 years back.....now it is shitty

Kisine to maara mata ke muh par chaata

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago