Posted: 4 years ago

Guys,

I have been reading news of Vikram playing a role in Mardaani 2. The story is about Lady copy going against a 21 year old rapist. Vikram didn't reveal his role in the movie.

Now the much awaited trailer is out today...

Since they day I have found about this project of him,  I had been praying desperately that God plz, Vikram is not playing that bad guy role!! 

I know it's just acting but still I can never see him taking up any role like that . Not even in the name of experiment! There is no going back after you see your hero doing something like that. 

Now I am feeling relaxed a bit because I don't think he is the bad guy. He is doing something else. What it is, I still don't know but I don't care as long as he is not the bad guy. 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

Lol... happy to know that he is doing a  content driven sequel of a hit franchise  movie ..that too with Rani and Yash Raj productions..but sorry to disappoint you he had already played a bad guy in a serial for a short span of time and that too a rapist 😅😅

He already played negative in EDT. But in mardaani 2 he is playing a police officer. If u carefully watch the trailer u can see he is in Rani's team

Originally posted by purepunjabi

Lol... happy to know that he is doing a  content driven sequel of a hit franchise  movie ..that too with Rani and Yash Raj productions..but sorry to disappoint you he had already played a bad guy in a serial for a short span of time and that too a rapist 😅😅

What!! Ok. Please don't tell me about that. I don't want to know. 

Its absolutely fine to not know about every project of him...

Originally posted by sanchita1410

He already played negative in EDT. But in mardaani 2 he is playing a police officer. If u carefully watch the trailer u can see he is in Rani's team

Yeah...I spotted him now.😊

At first I watched the trailer on my phone. When I couldn't spot him there, I ran to my living room to play the trailer again on TV. Then I could see him. 

Yeah ..he is a cop..with moustaches..no beard! He looks very manly.. 😉

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

Yeah...I spotted him now.😊

At first I watched the trailer on my phone. When I couldn't spot him there, I ran to my living room to play the trailer again on TV. Then I could see him. 

Yeah ..he is a cop..with moustaches..no beard! He looks very manly.. 😉

Still can't spot him. Can you give the time of the trailer?

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Still can't spot him. Can you give the time of the trailer?

Do watch from 1:16. Behind Rani in moustache. One in uniform and another one in civil dress

Originally posted by sanchita1410

Do watch from 1:16. Behind Rani in moustache. One in uniform and another one in civil dress

Yeah just got it.

At 1.15

Ohh he's looking so handsome, orderly and disciplined 

Loved his look! 

I am so excited to see more of him in this movie..❤️

Only thing I am worried about is that there is no pause button in theaters! 🤣

Ab kisi scene main bohot bohot achha laga toh kaise replay karoongi ya pause Kar ke dekhungi again and again! 😆