What is Adil doing with Shayra?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

No i m not asking question infact i m also confused?? Just saw a upcoming video on YouTube.So if someone will post here with link than it will be greatfull.Adil emotionally talks with Shayra and she is setting on sofa.Adil holds her hand Shayra cover his mouth with her hand mean both are gets so emotional.Shayra wants to get up but for Adil she again fall on Sofa.Adil again trying to talking with Shayra but Shayra gets little uncomfortable and when for Adil she fall on sofa her dress gets torn and Shayra gets so much uncomfortable than Adil is trying to comfortable her and searching pin.It was a video there is no sound.Adil id too much trying to gets close to her for me.Masuka and Dilruba watch this all from window and they both are also gets shocked to see this all.Adil as karan he said in his interview that Azaan is just showing his poccesive for for Noor beacuse she is his bestfriend and for him Adil is not perfect for Noor.Here is many grooms come to see Noor but Adil is going closed to Noor thats why Azaan gets something fishy.Mean he gives posetive vibes about Azaan Noor.Azaan is just worried for Noor's future and tell Noor that select a ideal partner for her and trying to avoid Adil.But i m wondering why he is behaving like this with Shayra?? shayra gets also uncomfortable for this./p>Edited by niasharman - 4 years ago

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by niasharman

No i m not asking question infact i m also confused?? Just saw a upcoming video on YouTube.So if someone will post here with link than it will be greatfull.Adil emotionally talks with Shayra and she is setting on sofa.Adil holds her hand Shayra cover his mouth with her hand mean both are gets so emotional.Shayra wants to get up but for Adil she again fall on Sofa.Adil again trying to talking with Shayra but Shayra gets little uncomfortable and when for Adil she fall on sofa her dress gets torn and Shayra gets so much uncomfortable than Adil is trying to comfortable her and searching pin.It was a video there is no sound.Adil id too much trying to gets close to her for me.Masuka and Dilruba watch this all from window and they both are also gets shocked to see this all.Adil as karan he said in his interview that Azaan is just showing his poccesive for for Noor beacuse she is his bestfriend and for him Adil is not perfect for Noor.Here is many grooms come to see Noor but Adil is going closed to Noor thats why Azaan gets something fishy.Mean he gives posetive vibes about Azaan Noor.Azaan is just worried for Noor's future and tell Noor that select a ideal partner for her and trying to avoid Adil.But i m wondering why he is behaving like this with Shayra?? shayra gets also uncomfortable for this./p>

You should always check first whats going on in forum before opening a file about your thoughts ðŸ¤”. Ive posted it hrs ago and youre welcome to discussion there. 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago