Sanjivani 2

Show us medical cases instead of this kitchen politics

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok enough of this planning plotting and crying.please show us medical cases and sid and Ishani using their brain and solving it. At least before the end please come back to the real concept of the show . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

CVs should now show Dr. Ishani should succeed in proving Dr. Sid innocent. They should also see the cctv footage before surgery so Vardhan & Dr. Asha will get exposed. After that, Sid should divorce Asha & improve his personal & professional life. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This show  is doing  good according to  me but love angle between Dr shashank and Dr juhi and showing multiple marriage of  Dr shashank spoil everything

First cvs should should  same relationship between Dr shashank and Dr juhi like they have shown in sanjavni 1  and any how show roshni is not wife of Dr shashank  sid is not biological son of  Dr shashank then only this serial capable to watch

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

This show  is doing  good according to  me but love angle between Dr shashank and Dr juhi and showing multiple marriage of  Dr shashank spoil everything

First cvs should should  same relationship between Dr shashank and Dr juhi like they have shown in sanjavni 1  and any how show roshni is not wife of Dr shashank  sid is not biological son of  Dr shashank then only this serial capable to watch

Even I don't want that. Lekin hamare chahne se kya hota hain? (: