Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

14th Nov - analytical highlights - Page 3

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

guruji! apka pranaam๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

What a wonderful compliment, it's an honour. As usual aapke nautanki and cute one liners steal the show!๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

I agree with almost everything that you have pointed out here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š I'll describe my thoughts on the other half of the episode in my part of my analysis

@bold: I didn't realise the magic ring, until I watched the episode again for my analysis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณAbir was right, uska pyar mein magic toh hai - the ring disappears and appears whenever.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

p.s yeh itv ka police is the real magic!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ They always make an entry on time, but mostly at the worst moment in flow the scene

Waiting for your analysis part 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thankyou soo much yaar Diya!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes I also feel there are many things left open and with loopholes, just to make the future track have some real twists and turns. 

Everything will not be revealed altogether or so quickly, they will take their time in gradually unraveling the way Abir had doubts, what his plan was etc. This is intriguing I must admit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

Although it is often frustrating and confusing, because the writers are mixing and rushing things, so it feels too incomplete and inadequate - they are really testing the audience's patience, it's pushing it to far levels.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜›

@bold: this is an interesting thought Diya, I didn't think of Abir's words in a double meaning or anything. I just feel Abir at that moment and even now, is in a "hangover" stage of guilt and sorrow. He is not completely lost - he knows his responsibilities, he now believes in his mother and wants to give her all the love to compensate for the indirect hurt he gave due to his Baba. But this doesn't mean he will overlook her wrongdoings - Mishti is still extremely special and important to him. 

I will explain further in my part 2 of analysis of the episode๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

i love your deep analysis nandu.. hoping to read more in coming days ๐Ÿค—

yaar i know abir didnt mean it at that time.. but it can be a hint naa for us... he said in normal sense but it can go either way... in future this words can play out like when she does wrong to destroy his happiness like one in a million mother then he will be the one in a million son to reprimand her n confront her n not be a regular maa ka ladla..