14th Nov - analytical highlights - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

wow wow wow guruji awesome dosome highlight πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

baba face was really worth watching yaar and Sameer sir was top notch in his expression from anger, manipulative, fear, everything.. πŸ‘ 

your nautanki touch throughout is so awesome re.. cant stop laughing at your questions... actually i too felt it rushed thats why half way through update i got bored when meenu abir scene came.. which needs to be elaborated was not done.. even meenu mishti milan was elaborate yaar.. ufff no one than writer to blame... 

the papa dialogue again i felt the same was not much needed... she understands his pain but she needs to buck up and come clean with abir on her finding n support him.. he has always been there with her whenever she needed its her time now.. 

Abir being the most forgiving one n the one to take responsibility asking sorry for others mistake its expected of him to apologize to meenu... let it be there will come a day in near future when he will question her why she is like this atleast we need that.. 

hayeee mera bacha nanko... my fav scene today the bhai milan how cute they were while crying... and Uru he is not gonna go off track mostly as he repeated mish dialogue today of becoming the deserving brother... so already a bhabhi's chamcha πŸ˜†

i knew it i knew uru legend will say this only... cheli understands you well yaar.. πŸ€£

wow wow amazing intense one liner for the intense episode πŸ₯³

really need to take a look at his hand.. this is wrong haa how can abir play with his ring like that πŸ€£

Thank you thank you cheli πŸ€—πŸ€—

I didn't realise in the episode but saw pics and I noticed that ring was missing πŸ€£πŸ€£

Having vulnerabllities is fine but you need to overcome this , mishti cant repeat the same mistakes again re..its irritating...  I hope there is some solid conversation between then before starting nach baliye ... I am not against bach baliye but sense toh ho kuch...aiwai kahe ka nach hai bhaiyaπŸ˜†

I am happy for satellite still waiting for tomorrow's episode to confirm his trajectory...thoda darr lagta hai ...

Abir meenu one to conversation , mishti abir conversation is the need of the hour 

Uru actually we are not aware how much abir knew or what his plan was.. him knowing about rajgarh scam or parul truth is still a mystery.. so mishti's effort are still fruitful until n unless she decides to let it pass n doesnt say anything to abir.. atleast about how she found about scam.. i do feel bad for her as she went through so much for her man, thats not something simple i love her so much for that n during confrontation with mehul and all it still hurts me how he mentioned about naman n hurt her... 

Yes that's why a one to one conversation is needed re

Amazing analysis by you both. Hats off to you Nandu and UruπŸ‘πŸ€—

Uru ,even you have started doing binocular analysis.😲Abir ke ring mei legs hei. kabhi bhi chali jaati hei phir wapas aajati hei.πŸ˜†

Nandu,hats off to your positivity yaar.Itne saare positive points mile aaj ke episode mei.

I was just waiting for this track to end.I have never seen somany loopholes in any track.Property transfer,surname change,Misht's kidnapping got unnoticed,Mishti's constant rant about fathers(what about your and Abir's mothers),Koshlu mama was praised for what,BigBen's one more failed attempt.....i can go on and on....For all this mess i can only blame the writers for their lazy writings. The BigBen -Abir convo was such a let down scene,it was not at all convincing.

I have only one request to the makers to reduce the screenspace of BB. Nothing against Rupal maam,but she is not the main lead.How can makers give so much importance to one character. 20 mins screen space that too in every episode. If the makers remember clearly it's a story of a girl who wants to get married on her own terms. It was never a story about BigBen and her issues.

Sorry for my long rant. Aajkal mei episode dekh kar gussa hojati hoon.

Loved ur analysis nandu..πŸ‘. Ur post is full of positivity...ushi and u both r superb in giving us highlights.. i just watched the episode, Not for once i was excited.. i was angry on seeing meenu ka chehra.. i didnt enjoy at all. I wld have enjoyed if meenu per doubt na hota to..πŸ˜”

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jayati321

Uru ,even you have started doing binocular analysis.😲Abir ke ring mei legs hei. kabhi bhi chali jaati hei phir wapas aajati hei.πŸ˜†

Nandu,hats off to your positivity yaar.Itne saare positive points mile aaj ke episode mei.

I was just waiting for this track to end.I have never seen somany loopholes in any track.Property transfer,surname change,Misht's kidnapping got unnoticed,Mishti's constant rant about fathers(what about your and Abir's mothers),Koshlu mama was praised for what,BigBen's one more failed attempt.....i can go on and on....For all this mess i can only blame the writers for their lazy writings. The BigBen -Abir convo was such a let down scene,it was not at all convincing.

I have only one request to the makers to reduce the screenspace of BB. Nothing against Rupal maam,but she is not the main lead.How can makers give so much importance to one character. 20 mins screen space that too in every episode. If the makers remember clearly it's a story of a girl who wants to get married on her own terms. It was never a story about BigBen and her issues.

Haan jayu aaj episode mein baaki sab dekh ke gussa aa raha tha..only observed abir and his hands ...hence noticed the ring πŸ€£

Bold - this.... the story was about mishti not Meenakshi and her control issues 

This entire track was a waste , abir neend se jaag gaya otherwise I was actually planning to leave 

Originally posted by Jayati321

Agree jayati..bada gussa aaya aaj dekhker.. i m also fed up of this mish repeating mere baba aise the, humare baba ache nahi hain.. enuf now.. 

Yess this story was abt mishti, the girl and her marriage...but benba nd uske beto ke beech latka ker rakh diya hai cvs ne..πŸ€”πŸ˜’

Originally posted by Onyourface

Thank you thank you cheli πŸ€—πŸ€—

I didn't realise in the episode but saw pics and I noticed that ring was missing πŸ€£πŸ€£

Having vulnerabllities is fine but you need to overcome this , mishti cant repeat the same mistakes again re..its irritating...  I hope there is some solid conversation between then before starting nach baliye ... I am not against bach baliye but sense toh ho kuch...aiwai kahe ka nach hai bhaiyaπŸ˜†

I am happy for satellite still waiting for tomorrow's episode to confirm his trajectory...thoda darr lagta hai ...

Abir meenu one to conversation , mishti abir conversation is the need of the hour 

haha i watched epi again to confirm it even today they did it yaar the ring disappeared at some scenes πŸ€£

this i totally agree yaar.. and she is not questioned properly by anyone... even today at mah house they celebrated her victory for what when they didnt even question her properly on what she did... and mish again n again avoiding BM n everyones advice on her talking to abir n supporting him... whats wrong with her why is she so casual about it... today she called abir but he was with family n then he messaged her to meet.. then suddenly nach gana... so much mismatch yaar.. 

Abir meenu i dont know if we will get it at all... and mishbir lets wait till their date scene.. 

wow nandu amazing post yaar... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³many new analysis n points... 

firstly the jeep thing i never thought in that way i mean the health connected to it... he was driving rashly to scare mehul n make him say truth but this health connect actually fits perfectly... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ so abir once tried searching for mehuls health report naa maybe again he casually did it n found something... 

the 1, 3 perfectly explained yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘ even i have the same thoughts.. and perfectly links to one another... just need more hints to know when abir started doubting... 

2nd one never thought in this angle... actually this makes sense... abir didnt pressurize mishti to say anything then but maybe he did something after that.. this looks so intriguing yaar nandu... πŸ‘πŸΌ

nandu continue soon yaar... i have a thought on mishbir not having any private time or not able talk is for some reason... dont know maybe it has something to do with abir saying not to bring mishti in this... 

and also about abir telling to meenu he will be the million in one son for her, the son she deserves i felt this is not entirely with love but something deep is there in that word... it can mean either way good or even for her manipulative self.. do you have any thoughts or analysis on this... 

so there is a continuation wow want to read more... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou soo much yaar Diya!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes I also feel there are many things left open and with loopholes, just to make the future track have some real twists and turns. 

Everything will not be revealed altogether or so quickly, they will take their time in gradually unraveling the way Abir had doubts, what his plan was etc. This is intriguing I must admitπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Although it is often frustrating and confusing, because the writers are mixing and rushing things, so it feels too incomplete and inadequate - they are really testing the audience's patience, it's pushing it to far levels.πŸ€”πŸ˜›

@bold: this is an interesting thought Diya, I didn't think of Abir's words in a double meaning or anything. I just feel Abir at that moment and even now, is in a "hangover" stage of guilt and sorrow. He is not completely lost - he knows his responsibilities, he now believes in his mother and wants to give her all the love to compensate for the indirect hurt he gave due to his Baba. But this doesn't mean he will overlook her wrongdoings - Mishti is still extremely special and important to him. 

I will explain further in my part 2 of analysis of the episodeπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Maine AJ Dekha epi and fr ye thread...doesn't make sense to me

Kai se BHI.....maa bete Ka Milan Hona tha bas

Mai vo banunga ho ap deserve karate ho sab or copy paste or dia

Originally posted by Onyourface

Aaye haaye yeh Hui na baat Guruji 2.0 ...now this is some brilliant analysis πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— totally on point and logical , new pair of binoculars are making you do wonders πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

1. Undoubtedly jeep scene was the best scene of the day - like you described from the very first turn we knew what he is up to,  sach mein I wonder itne smart hain baba toh itni aasani se kaise phasa liya abir neπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Talking about expressions,  shaheer ke expressions toh mindblowing the hi , but I loved baba's expressions more , especially in the jeep scene πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ khauf jab saamne ho toh sach mein naani yaad aa jaati hai re baba🀣 adhyay part 2 mein come prepared with a better plan bhola baba🀣

2. First I thought abir saying mujhe pehle se pata tha was related to the things he observed in yesterday's episode but now with your brilliant and deep analysis I am able to sense that there is a huge chance that abir knows something before the climax in the rv house and he had already started his investigation way back, lol that will nullify mishti and meenu's efforts πŸ€£ But it definitely be a good twist...abir the ultimate player πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. The confrontation scene,  abir's breakdown  , the water reference,  his shayari all this deserves more screen time to be honest,  jaldi khatam ho gaya you see , we needed more of abir's monologue , how exactly he knew,  the dialogue exchange between baba and abir after the truth is out should have been a little longer , it was rushed,  instead they should have reduced meenu abir and mishti scenes 

4. Mishti made no sense today,  none of her lines made any sense , I respect her decision to leave abir and meenu for sometime and let then be but there was no need for papa wali line ...will completely blame the dialogue writers only ... in sab ke beech mishti earing nikal rahi thi was πŸ€£

5  Coming to abir meenu scene,  I have no problem if abir apologises to meenu for behaving rudely at times ,  but again  most of the dialogues were making no sense , abir had all the rights to ask questions on his baba , to decode his family matters and that kadvi davai shehad line🀣Excuse me davai hum kisiko tab pilate hain jab vo bimar ho aur hum unko theek karein , meenu ne abir ko theek kab kiya ?? She has always indirectly harmed abir ...isme davai ka reference kya tha πŸ˜† Again poor writing,  will abir ever ask yeh sab kyun Hua kaise Hua maaa ? Also don't you think meenu should also apologise to abir ?

6. Nanko decides to grow up on children's day ...yeahhhhhhh  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Let's see sirf bol rah hai yan sach mein bada bhai ban ke dikhega yeh....bhai Milan was amazingly done

7. Meenu ne police ko documents dikhaye aur vo 2 sec mein maan gaye πŸ˜† Meenu sach mein rajkot ki don hai πŸ˜Ž Aur haan breaking stereotypes ki baat ho rahi hai toh jante ho kaun tod raha hai is serial mein stereotypes 

Intelligent peeps : mishbir ka  awesome love yaar πŸ˜Ž

Genius peeps:  abir and his neend mein bhi hoshiyar skills πŸ₯³

Legend uru : again wrong πŸ€£ It's the Indian police yaar .. reaches always on time !! 

Ps : did anyone notice during baba confrontation scene,  the engagement ring was missing and it came back in abir- kunal scene πŸ€£πŸ€£ matlab ring ke legs hai ...kaha chakkar lagane gayi thi ??

Once again awesome awesome post nandu...good job Lage raho nandu sabki bandhu Guruji 2.0 

The intense angry bird at it's best πŸ”₯😁

The naani yaad aa gayi bhola baba ko 😎😎

The chidiya yahan vahan kyun udd rahi hai ?πŸ‘“πŸ˜œ

The " main aap jaisa chahein vaisa beta banuga maa"😨😨

Tne children's day pe bada Hua nanko πŸ™πŸ™

The swachh bharat abhiyan ka adhyay part 1 over πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

guruji! apka pranaamπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What a wonderful compliment, it's an honour. As usual aapke nautanki and cute one liners steal the show!πŸ‘β€οΈ

I agree with almost everything that you have pointed out hereπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š I'll describe my thoughts on the other half of the episode in my part of my analysis

@bold: I didn't realise the magic ring, until I watched the episode again for my analysisπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Abir was right, uska pyar mein magic toh hai - the ring disappears and appears whenever.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

p.s yeh itv ka police is the real magic!πŸ˜†πŸ€£ They always make an entry on time, but mostly at the worst moment in flow the scene