why show makers axed Hanuman Singh and Baibta.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am feeling very sad that show makers axed Hanuman Singh and Baibta. If Hanuman Singh and Babita included in season 2 Patiala Babes i would have been more happy but i feeling very sad that they were axed from the show.

Originally posted by oyebollywood

babita was irritating ðŸ˜¡

TO THE CORE......I am looking forward to Minnie's new journey.

Originally posted by kit0kat

TO THE CORE......I am looking forward to Minnie's new journey.

all these tv shows start off well and then start dragging showing all nonsense illogical things

non stop lectures - giving gyan  

Lol.

Its started all fairy like and the characters explained to the Stars but the biggest thing is that they than backtrack on the Character and start favouring one over the other.

Babita Character has never progressed from the beginning and Mini has to such an extend that it is so stupid and unrealistic.

She knows everything and loves her lectures and the University is the icing on the Cake, without studying or going to School she still gets a Overseas University which is a joke.

RS and KK used Paridth for her Fan base and cheated her big time on her Character and when she must have complained, they axe her and HS.

A than lying and cheating your Actors and Costars never worked for anyone long term.

Originally posted by Bone

I am feeling very sad that show makers axed Hanuman Singh and Baibta. If Hanuman Singh and Babita included in season 2 Patiala Babes i would have been more happy but i feeling very sad that they were axed from the show.

But then where will those two go...replaced or shown as dead ...I mean those are the two ways to get away from them....is the storyline like this ...parents die in an accident so Mini has to reluctantly come back as her younger sister needs her ....