•  
Posted: 4 years ago

What is Adil trying to do with Shayra?

https://youtu.be/SnrPbdcKlDg

Here another segment

https://youtu.be/s1Ujek7SXJw

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
Oh thank you for this post.I thought no one post this video.So i make this post about this.Yaa i m also feeling worried about this.Why he is trying getting close to Shayra? Is he wants to broken Azaan Shayra's relationship by creating misunderstanding?? one more Azaan is just possecive about Noor he wants Noor's better future and he wants Noor should cchoose a better life partner for herself.But not this Adil.Otherwise there is nothing going on Azaan's mind for Noor.Now after saw this video Azaan is not wrong he is right about Adil.First Pampering Noor and now what he is doing with Shayra?

Originally posted by niasharman

Oh thank you for this post.I thought no one post this video.So i make this post about this.Yaa i m also feeling worried about this.Why he is trying getting close to Shayra? Is he wants to broken Azaan Shayra's relationship by creating misunderstanding?? one more Azaan is just possecive about Noor he wants Noor's better future and he wants Noor should cchoose a better life partner for herself.But not this Adil.Otherwise there is nothing going on Azaan's mind for Noor.Now after saw this video Azaan is not wrong he is right about Adil.First Pampering Noor and now what he is doing with Shayra?

Yeah I also start to believe that something is fishy with Adil and I think the blast in his house is provoked by himself. He knew that Shayra or Razia would invite him to stay in their house after his house burned. But Im confused about his intentions. He comes to close to Shayra and that pisses me off. Read somewhere that he will break Azaan-Noor friendship...

I think he is working with dadi beacuse dadi said she will leave this house but not from their lifes

Why is Shayra placing hand on Adil's mouth?