Patiala Babes

And,PB made me cry,AGAIN

Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So,I watched PB tonight almost after 2 months after reading on aajao sarey thread that today was a hannie scene.   

And I cried, again.Like almost every other epi of our old PB, this epi overwhelmed me again. The cvs still has it in them.They still can do wonders.But they decided not to go the way we all wanted.   

Maybe I needed this release to let go .

Coz at the end of the day its their show.Like minnie said,we have to respect the choice our loved one makes.So,I will do the same.I won’t be anymore angry, disappointed or angsty anymore about how it could have been.I would not rant or vent my annoyance over such a silly thing & felt empty anymore.PB was too dear to be left alone. 

Instead I would watch it in the new flavour cvs will offer.As I mentioned before,I know the writers can still do wonders & so hopefully will give us some really poignant epi once again.           

But I will miss my Haanuman singh.I will miss my veer balika.I will miss lala,geeta kumari,that shop,the hariyani dialects & lots of other thing.And the hannie I so dearly loved.Today i really felt they will be gone.Their tears almost felt like a farewell to all of us.

Hanita was never the reason I was in the show.It was all about  those wisdom, relations without levelled bonds & my hannie.The moment they touched HS & malign that bond, I left it all.

So,this is my official farewell to our old PB.

I will watch it on the new season. This much I will give to the cvs who had given me those amazing first 200 epis.

(This is a fan trying to say goodbye Who was proud of her choice & still trying to keep that belief firm.Please don't start bashing ashnoor here.None of the cast has anything to do with the story)            

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I cried buckets too. 😭😭😭

I salute you for maturely commenting against bashing any character 🤗

Alasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I honestly LOVE Ashnoor and Minnie. Minnie, in my opinion, is an inspiration for women today. Season 2 will be fun. You're right, even I'm saying goodbye to the old PB. NOw, will star the new PB, Minnie and her sister. The two will become progressive souls of our time. 

Waiting for the sister bond. I'm gonna treat this as if I'm watching another show. 

Itsflora thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alasmine

I honestly LOVE Ashnoor and Minnie. Minnie, in my opinion, is an inspiration for women today. Season 2 will be fun. You're right, even I'm saying goodbye to the old PB. NOw, will star the new PB, Minnie and her sister. The two will become progressive souls of our time. 

Waiting for the sister bond. I'm gonna treat this as if I'm watching another show. 

I would do that too.Will watch it as a new series.otherwise I will miss hannie & all too much. 

Coz,yesterday's epi made me realise cvs still has the charms to make something simply beautiful. 

They just Don't do it the way we want.        

Itsflora thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

I cried buckets too. 😭😭😭

I salute you for maturely commenting against bashing any character 🤗

Thanks for the kind words.

I cried even today.They are really making letting go of Hannie  impossible. Piece by piece,all of it is coming back together just to show it will all be gone after a week   

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Alasmine

I am sorry but don't hold much hope for Ashnoor, still remember her backstabbing her Co stars to get this lead.

Are you for real. This story is progressive of Sisters, give me a break.

Was PB not a progressive show, before the butchered Characters of Babita and HS just to glorify the Bacheri Mini.

Now that they have messed up big time. They will show Mini/ HS bonding so that we can watch season 2, they know that Bacheri Mini cannot carry the show on her own and bring in Arya, so that she too can be a soundboard and prop for Bacheri Mini and than destroy Arya as well.

People who cheat others to progress there Careers never get far in life.

Hope it flops big time there progressive story

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@guddi01 You need professional help! Honestly what the hell is wrong with you? Ashnoor is a 15 year old child, and you keep bashing her everywhere. She’s not a production executive or a creative or a director either, she’s an ACTOR. An actor’s job is to act according to the roles he or she is given, that’s what they are paid for. Ashnoor OBVIOUSLY had no say in Paridhi or Anirudh’s exits being decided. She was probably told that season 1 is ending and if she would sign on to lead season 2 according to a specific premise the production would move forward. Was she supposed to turn down work, a salary, and the massive career opportunity of leading a show for people she’s known for maybe 2 years? And how would you know that she didn’t clarify with Paridhi and Anirudh? Or that she wanted to but couldn’t because of a non-disclosure clause? Everything you’re saying is based on assuming the worst of a 15-year-old girl! You can hate a character if you want, but all this hate towards a child is disgusting.

Edited by KgirlLuvsD3 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

@guddi01 You need professional help! Honestly what the hell is wrong with you? Ashnoor is a 15 year old child, and you keep bashing her everywhere. She’s not a production executive or a creative or a director either, she’s an ACTOR. An actor’s job is to act according to the roles he or she is given, that’s what they are paid for. Ashnoor OBVIOUSLY had no say in Paridhi or Anirudh’s exits being decided. She was probably told that season 1 is ending and if she would sign on to lead season 2 according to a specific premise the production would move forward. Was she supposed to turn down work, a salary, and the massive career opportunity of leading a show for people she’s known for maybe 2 years? And how would you know that she didn’t clarify with Paridhi and Anirudh? Or that she wanted to but couldn’t because of a non-disclosure clause? Everything you’re saying is based on assuming the worst of a 15-year-old girl! You can hate a character if you want, but all this hate towards a child is disgusting.

And how can Ashnoor backstab Paridhi? Its not like they qualify for the same types of roles LOL...Paridhi is quite established and Ashnoor is just starting. I cant believe someone would even say that about Ashnoor 

Itsflora thumbnail

So much for asking to not bash anyone. 👏

Anyway, ignoring it all,

The cvs of PB have made me overwhelmed the rest of the week.

Hannie would be always precious❤️💔       

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KgirllovD3

Wake up and smell the daisies. There was no Season 2 at all.

This was a finite show, I repeat was supposed to end with Ladies Special but due to HS popularity they decided to keep it going.

Here Paridth had words with RS and KK about the lack of progression in her role, as all the attention was on Ashnoor., and She had a right to question her as it was not She was promised and here RS does not like anyone questioning her and she suddenly has a Ashnoor as her Daughter and decides out of the blue to brong in season 2 and destroyed Paridth role instead to spite her.

Here Ashnoor was well aware of season 2 and the result of it before she agreed.

Maybe she is 15 years but does not act it going by her Music Videos etc.

Nope she knew but Karma will come back at these two.

RS is trying to be Exta but will never get there. Hope Sony is watching all this nonsense and puts a stop to it.

Ashnoor playing a 23 years is a joke and a half but wait for it in KK and RS fascination with Bacheri Mini the wise old unrealistic Wise one we need a prop board and sound board and in comes Arya and she will be destroyed as well to justify Bacheri Mini.

Bucket pls

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago