Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~HAWAS~ {adult content} || NOTE Pg 4|| 11 May 2020 ||

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

HAWAS

MAAN

He closed his eyes looking outside the window with a contentment running in his heart!! Life was never so easy on him and for his sister he had to do it!!

He turned to stare at geet over his shoulder, she was sleeping peacefully. He had crossed every limit with a girl who had no idea as to what a physical relation is!! And he was unaware of it!!

His hawas led him to bed her!! No probably his revenge!!

GEET

She had been caged from childhood, every single person tried to take advantage of her innocence for the s*** image of her mother and a casanova image of her father!!

She willfully gave into his hawas!! Nothing else mattered !!

Edited by dreamyharika - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1:

PAST

She ran like a maniac with the scarf tied on her face protectively on her face ... Geet ruk idiot!! Pari followed her in the same way ... nahi rukungi she showed her tongue turning back, yet keeping the pace!!

Ruk jaa geet warna aur pitegi, both the friends fell on the grass and giggled panting heavily ... Driver move forward and stop the car he said watching the two girls from a distance.

He made a call taking out the phone ...... Adi I want an advertisement in the school XYZ!! Maan explained adi about the job for which they were to announce in it ... Make sure that geet attends it enquire about her in detail, he slammed the phone down with irritation. His lips curved into a smile as he saw the name of the caller on his phone maan answered it immediately ... I so much missed you she said from the other side ........  Lagta hai madam ki tours khatm ho gaye tabhi toh hume miss karogi haina?? Maan taunted ... Maan you know I get bored with your work, tum apne kaam mein itna busy rehte ho ki you don't even bother about me, what will I do all alone aur kehte ho ki bada pyar hai tumhe mujhse that made him smile helplessly. How much ever angry he was, sameera's words were enough for him to come out of it. She was a model by profession yet good by heart madly loves maan, girl with principles who can do anything for maan. In a relationship of an year both of them had maintained the long distance love perfectly. None had problem with each other works. Sameera had a family to handle apart from work while maan worked just as a zombie, no place for anything apart from that.

Ok sorry sweetheart ab kaho when are you meeting me?? He asked still looking outside the car, geet was busy talking to her friend. She removed the scarf from her face just then, the phone slipped from his hand seeing her probably after ten years. He had actually seen her when geet was just eight years old he had an age gap of more than ten years with geet, he was still lost in geet ... Maan tum sun rahe ho na?? Sameera got worried getting no reply from his side.

Her hazels were twinkling in joy which tinged him somewhere deep hurting him, as if taunting him on his condition. He threw the phone away with anger not bothering to answer sameera ... I wont let you win Mrs. Aurora never he said.

Ill mark you as mine geet!! woh din dur nahi hai jab tum khud mere paas aaogi, I hate you he thought while geet and her friend left to house in the car.

Kya hua geet?? Where are you lost?? Dhanno aunty asked as geet wiped away her tears and tried to act normal ... Kuch nahi aunty woh toh bus ainvayi baith gayi I was not lost she replied.

Kisse sach chupa rahi hai beta?? Mujhse?? Sach bata kya hua?? Geet looked away unable to answer the question. She didn't want to break down and that too infront of her aunt who was indeed a caretaker of her still was no less than a mother to her!! Geet's pain is also her aunt's pain.

Sach bata kya hua?? She stressed again ... maanti hoon I did not give you birth still I know what runs in your mind, yehi soch rahi ho na ki ab tumhe aur nahi padhna?? Geet was not shocked coz she knew her aunt will make out. She simply hugged her ... Mujhe yaha nahi rehna aunty mama aur papa dono ko meri fikar kaha and know its high time I leave this house and go away. They don't care about me phir yaha rehke main yaha kya karongi?? Ill find myself a job she said innocently.

Dhatt pagli aise nahi kehte you still need to study so much job toh degree karne ke baad milta hai and a princess like you don't have to work, sab kuch toh tera hi hai na bacha?? Dhanno aunty tried to tell geet in her own way. But this time geet was adamant, all she decided was to stand on her own feet and leave the house

Aunty I don't want to like here, its difficult to stay here pata nahi mama aur papa ke kitne saare friends hai hamesha dono busy hote hai. Maine apni college mein woh ... woh notice board mein job ke liye notification dekha tha, I am going to attend interview kal toh main jaongi geet said excitedly, but dhanno didn't know how to explain her. Still her heart was going for geet, she cannot let a poor soul to suffer that way all alone in the house. And geet was so nave that she didn't even know what kind of relationship her parents were having with opposite sex!!! She was taking them to be the friends of her mom dad!! Dhanno always feared that her innocence will be crushed in that house. She decided if the job is good enough and if geet is happy then she will hide this fact from geet's parents. Anyway they don't bother asking about geet, all they do is to shower money on her whenever she needs it.

His whole body seemed to suffer the pain which his mind was battling with!! His thai-chai didn't seem to end. Its been an hour maan's whole body was as if drenched with sweat, he didn't care but smashed the block of ice with his bare hand as her smile haunted him!! Why those eyes held so much of innocence?? Why her smile seemed so right?? She looked nothing less than angel!! Girl who had nothing to do with anything around her??

Ahhh he puched the bag with his leg, turned around and hit it again with his other leg. This continued for so long until his body gave up finally!!

She stood infront of the mirror checking herself in the simple pink salwar suit, achi lag rahi hai na geet!! babaji aaj kuch bhi ho jaye please meri naukri laga do!! She shot a quick prayer to her babaji and wore her heels while dhanno aunty fed geet with the food.

@KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS:

Adi went to the reception where all the girls got seated, he selected few candidates based on the marks and made an announcement of all the selected ones ... Geet's name was announced at the last, by then she almost lost all her hopes of getting a job that too after listening to the dust danav avtar of her probably to-be-boss.

Unse bachke rehna geet!! He is totally khadoos pata nahi kaun si baat par unko gussa aajaye, geet shivered while walking into the conference hall remembering pinky's words. She was a receptionist and within minutes geet had good rapport with her.

Geet went inside to see it all empty and the huge area spoke about the elegance it had, she then saw a person sitting at the other end of the table probably looking into files. She didn't understand how to call him!! will it be a nice thought??

precap:

I just passed out from my school sir she said holding onto the file in the hand ... daughter of a bitch he thought!! Pass me the CV he said while she gave it to him shakily and when his hand brushed with hers she immediately took it back making maan to look at her with astonishment... She has got the acting skills maan!! He smirked wickedly ... Guess the s**t has trained her enough he whipered to himself!!

Edited by dreamyharika - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for posting again...  

great to read another story

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

interesting prologue! 

sad that Maan is using Geet for his revenge! 

she is so innocent....

but just gave in.....

khwaishfan thumbnail

Part 1

amazing update....

Liked that Geet is enjoying with Pari.

why does Maan want revenge? he is on a mission and has planned well! 

So Maan is in a relationship with Sameera? great that he does not love her! 

can he not see that Geet is innocent!

liked that Maan is mesmerized seeing Geet... 

feeling for Geet!! hate her parents! she is so alone ... at least she has Dhanno aunty! 

oh no Geet fell into Maan's trap.

at least Maan knows that Geet is innocent.

can understand Geet's nervousness! 

Precap

hate that Maan assumes Geet is like her mom... what did he mom do?

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for posting it again

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update buddy 

Maan want revenge from geet

Geet seem innocent 

Update soon 

Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on your story 

khwaishfan thumbnail

and waiting for Part 2

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

At first congratulations for new story. 

Superb concept. 

Geet is innocent. 

Maan is rude. 

Feeling bad for geet beacause her parents ignore her. They are busy in their life. 

Teaser is nice. 

Sameera is mans gf. But he wants to mahe geet his. He wants to tKe revenge. I want to know what happened in the past. He knows geet from her childhood. She is beautiful innocent girl. Lovex it. Eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Update soon. 

Take care.