Guddan

~~Hum Toh Baney Rahenge Tere Saaye~~ - Spl Edit on Pg 2

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hardwork DESERVES Appreciationssmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32This is MY TOKEN OF LOVE & APPRECIATION for this Amazing Teamsmiley9Before I start fangirling, lemme appreciate the hardwork & dedication behind Our Pyaare Guddan Team who had wonderfully completed their 4 Mahaepisodes along with A MahaSangam that covered two episodessmiley40smiley41And This Fabulous Team completed all these extra episodes along with their special telecast still going on every Saturday from the past one month apart from their regular telecast of 5 dayssmiley14smiley32I can only imagine the work pressure that had been on our team for completing these episodes within the limited period of time for rehearsals before the final shotssmiley14I am so so proud of Our Guddan Parivaar who took up this task and successfully completed the worksmiley10smiley40The Whole Guddan Team & their sleepless day and night hardwork do DESERVE many more appreciations & loads of Pyaarsmiley27smiley31GUDDAN TEAM AAP SABSE YEH SPL SCHEDULE OF SHOOT COMPLETE KARNA BAKHOOBI HO PAAYA smiley10smiley32I am so so proud of My Dedicated GUDDAN PARIVAARsmiley14Thank u so much everyonesmiley31smiley31 & Dil le lo aap sabsmiley27Keep Rocking Teamsmiley31 & Keep up the good worksmiley32smiley32

Apni dil ki feelings likhne ke liye humein waqt chahiye tha so humne le liasmiley9And one more thing THIS SHOW ALWAYS.....I REPEAT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE BY GIFTING ME SPECIAL MOMENTS TO FANGIRLsmiley40 & I ENJOY FANGIRLING OVER THIS SHOWsmiley41 & MY AKSHANsmiley17

- Call me Deewanismiley14and I will proudly say Yup I am Deewani....smiley9Deewani of Akshansmiley27 & their chote chote pyaare moments that just fills up my dil with so much happinesssmiley42smiley31I love how Akshan looks at e/o like this while other is not noticingsmiley42That slight smile on their faces while doing so makes me so damm happysmiley41

- I just loved loved & loved the way Jindal Saab was holding His Guddan so close to him while Vikki was saying abt similarities in them regarding pehla biwi & pyaarsmiley14Jindal Saab sensed the uneasiness & slight udaasi in Guddan's face atm and to me this tight hold felt like a HOLD OF ASSURING HER ALONG WITH HIMSELF THAT HE HAS HIS HAPPINESS IN THE FORM OF HIS GUDDANsmiley14This hold definitely conveyed the fact that how his past doesn't bother him any more as HE HAS HIS GUDDAN WITH HIM BY HIS SIDE FOREVERsmiley27 & Just look at that slight smile on his face, Awww this chotu scene has my whole heartsmiley27smiley31

- Oh God Akshan kya perfect reactions diye yaar woh bhi ditto same to same expressions for Vikki's dawa that pehla pyaar nahi bhoolte insaansmiley37It was like Akshan saying "Ho gaya tera?"smiley22 ab chal nikal...."smiley37 

- Special mention to His hold on Her heresmiley42And the way Jindal Saab immediately stopped Vikki to nazar lagavofy their jodi by shushing his "Kaash" waale jaapsmiley15smiley32

- Akshan's smile when Vikki was taking class of betaz abt pair choonasmiley37smiley37

- For that Eyelock & ittu sa pyaara sa smilesmiley27smiley42

- Kannu looked extremely Awwdorable heresmiley31smiley27

- Another shot jispe hamara dil aa gaya where Akshan are holding their Maasmiley27smiley42

- Akshan looked extremely fabulous in this avataarsmiley27They were complimenting e/osmiley42Hayee I loved how Guddan was holding his arm tightly & releasing his anxiety with her positive wordssmiley31Dil le lo aap Gudiyasmiley27

"Ache lag rahe hai aap....."

- Dadi ji mubarakaaa aapki Gudiya bhi aapke advice ko sir aankhom pe liasmiley40Khullam Khullam Pyaar jatana has become official motto of Akshansmiley15Yipppeeeesmiley41smiley41I loved how she gave compliments to Her Jindal Saab by touching his blazersmiley43smiley42So much hubby-wifey vibessmiley27smiley43

- I chuckled at Jindal Saab's sudden presence of mind heresmiley36Matlab Damaadji was feeling shy before Papaji with His Guddan jatavofying Haq on her hubby aaaasmiley15smiley37Loved how he held her arm & said "Papa aa gaye"smiley36, Awwwleeeee leeeee y so cute Jindal Saab?smiley9Pyaar aa gaye aap parsmiley17

- This moment has My whole dil, jaan & jigarsmiley27smiley42The way Jindal Saab was adoring Papa-Beti bond before his eyes in the form of Bhushan Papa & Guddan,I am sure his soft eyes & that awwdorable hayeee smile was indicating his dil ki armaan of having the same affectionate bond with his own beti smiley14Nish this detailing deserve spl jhappi yaarsmiley31Kudos to yousmiley10smiley32

- My dil is happy and content with Bhushan Papa - Akshat scene where he bend down to take aashirwaad & how softly enquired "Kaise hai aap??" showing his affection towards his papasmiley42smiley31

- Loved how Bhushan Papa gave Akshan aashirwaadsmiley31

- For their precious smilessmiley27smiley42

- Well I like this shot giving Parivaar vibes to mesmiley31

- Jindal Saab looked super sweetu here, totally like a bachasmiley27smiley42

- Hayeeee Just look at them yaarsmiley27smiley42They are damm precioussmiley14smiley31

- "Choti si pyaari si nanhi si aayi ek pari....." this song is one of my favsmiley27 & I liked the way this was used in the scenesmiley10smiley32For Jindal Parivaar, with their beti celebrating her first b'day urf janamdin and this song perfectly suits for the situation where parivaarwale expresses their affection towards hersmiley31For them, she is just like a new born baby since they are celebrating her first b'day with her smiley9

- Now time for revealing my secret wishsmiley17Mere dil mein hamesha se yehi khwayish thi ki yeh gaana tab baje when Akshan will be holding their own baby girl in their hands during the child's naming ceremonysmiley42So CV's I want a parallel to this scene where Akshan & their bacha will be surrounded by all parivaarwale with the same song in bg & at that time Alisha should be the one who should initiate this pyaara moment for celebrating her Mumma Papa's khushi just like they did for hersmiley20Intezaar rahegasmiley42

- The beauty of the shot is the way Akshan holding e/o's hands with smiling faces radiating their hopes with another beautiful song in bg which conveyed how much they love their daughtersmiley27smiley42Dil le losmiley27smiley31

- This shot when they lost hopes, their lowered eyes & the way his hand immediately hold her shoulder as a way of consoling her & thereby consoling himself needs spl mentionsmiley14smiley32

- I just love this closeup shot where Akshan are gifted what their dil craved for as a surprise is pure pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- This moment needs loads of *Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14Engulfing their khushi in their embrace along with that eyelock conveying their dil ki happinesssmiley27smiley31

- Happy Birthday Alishasmiley40smiley41

- Yeahhhhh Akshan ke banaya huva cake pyaar se kaata gaya aur sabne kha bhi lia, MY DIL IS EXTREMELY HAPPY to find cake receiving Pyaarsmiley41smiley41

- One day I wish one day Alisha will do the same with her sache dilsmiley42I am sure she will be back as Akshan's beti just like a moment ago when she hugged themsmiley14smiley20

- Akshat Jindal ki choti si pyaari si Duniyasmiley27smiley31

- Another Pyaara moment where he engulfed his happiness with both hands & eyes closed feeling that ehsaas deserves Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley31

- Akshan bedroom scene was total pyaar nasmiley42Whenever he address her as "Aap" na automatically ek smile aa jaati hai mere chehre pesmiley9That sounds so cute to hearsmiley42Jindal Saab ke night suit kuch zyada hi traditional ho gaye nasmiley36When Nish posted the BTS pic in this outfit I thought koi nayi celebration ke liye hoga so I was surprisedsmiley17

"Bed banana toh kya Mera toh mann karta hai ki tumhein godh mein utavu.....aur yuu ghumaadu tumhein....yu.....Tumhari zindagi khushiyom se bhar du....."

- Hayeeee Jindal Saab's way of expressing khushi na poora pyaar haismiley27smiley42CV's ek aur secret wish jaag uda hai yeh scene dekhkarsmiley17I would love to watch Jindal Saab expressing his khushi whenever Guddan confirms her pregnancy just like this, godh mein utake ghumaa de apni Gudiya kosmiley43Will be waiting for that momentsmiley42

- Akshan's smile ke liyesmiley27smiley42

"Balki mera toh mann karta hai tumhein yu chaand par le jaavu....."

- Ooolaaalaaaaa Jindal Saab Yeh kya thasmiley43smiley43A chotu parallel to that scene where he did the same while Guddan was decorating their room during Diwalismiley17An Upgradation btwsmiley15

- Y so damm perfect yaar?smiley42That Perfect dil formed heresmiley14

- The way he asked "Chalogi??" & the way she replied "Le Chaliye...." by cupping his cheeks & him just feeling that soft touch made my dil skip a beatsmiley43smiley42I found this moment so pyaara and romantic toosmiley43smiley42

"Tum jaanti nahi ho ki tumne mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse precious sabse keemati cheese di hai.....DAUGHTER'S LOVE & FOR THAT I LOVE YOU GUDDAN....."

- Awwww he never skip to acknowledge her efforts in making his life bettersmiley27That's why I love Jindal Saab so muchsmiley31

- This long shot also has my dil where her one hand is holding his hands & and other hand is resting on his shouldersmiley42Appreciate that height difference + Perfect Dilsmiley27

"Ab yeh feeling yeh....yeh khushi MAIN KHONA NAHI CHAHTA HU....."

- These words coming from him express how much he wants to eliminate all that things which will take away his daughter's love from himsmiley14Pure feelings coming straight from the heart of a father who has craved for his this priceless moment with his betismiley20

"Aur....Aur Kyaa aaa.....YEH ITNA ACHA BED BANAYA HAI TUMHARE LIYE MAINE SOVOGI NAHI MY QUEEN.....????"

- *Ahu *Ahu Jindal Saab yeh kya pooch rahe the aap Gudiya se?smiley15Woh bed pe hi soyegi na? phir q poocha aisa sawal hmmmmm.......smiley43And spl mention just look at the tonesmiley17That "Aur Kyaa aaa" definitely give u Guddan vibessmiley36Hai na?smiley17Apni Gudiya ke sangat ka asar kuch zyada hi gehra chad raha hai apne Jindal Saab pesmiley16Inheriting qualities from e/o, not bad aaasmiley2"My Queen" came as a sweet surprise from him & we also got to know Jindal Saab used to call Guddan as His Princess toosmiley9

- Duniya bharke *Kaala Teekas* for this shotsmiley33smiley14

- I loved this shotsmiley27Her head resting on his shoulders and him fondly caressing her head aisa scene tab bhi doge CV's when Akshan are expecting their child pleaseeeeeesmiley42

- A special edit to cherish this precious moment, JINDAL MANSION KE THE KING,HIS QUEEN & THEIR PRINCESSsmiley27smiley42

- Peeche dekhiye how happy Akshan issmiley42and ek pal ke bhool jaayein ki Alisha is playing along then this shot is giving so much Parivaar vibessmiley27

- Ek chotu sa gesture hai par it did touch my dil when Akshat just side hugged an equally happy Guddan just as to sink into that ehsaas which they are experiencing for the first timesmiley27smiley31

- Jindal Saab wont tolerate ittu sa kharoch in His Guddansmiley14When Alisha said sorry then he only replied "Dekhke na...." that sounded like a warning instead of saying "It's OK" like Guddan saidsmiley14

- Jindal Saab watching How Guddan promises their support to their daughter with a smilesmiley27

- I couldn't help but had to take SS of this momentsmiley17Whenever he just hold her close to him like an overprotective hubby na My dil simply feels so happy & contentsmiley27

- Just for this pyaari smile from our Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42 + I loved this new blazer of him, Nish is carrying this printed blazer with so much elegancesmiley10smiley32

- Akki aur Vikki ki gusarpusar abt the girl & her family was Litsmiley37smiley37Vikki Uncle ke hone wale Sasur ke naam pe jo hasi nikal gayi Jindal Saab ke muh se wassmiley37smiley37

- The most significant scene of this episode was the emotions conveyed by Nish as an overprotective fathersmiley10smiley32He just enacted THE REAL RAW EMOTIONS coming from a father who watches his beti in such a vulnerable situation, with atmost perfectionsmiley10smiley32

- Special mention to these two scenes, here Jindal Saab was trembling with anger & was also feeling so much shaken with their beti's current situationsmiley14

- Just look at that red eyes which had tears of anger as well as painsmiley10smiley32

- This emotional talk of Jindal Saab with Alisha has My whole dilsmiley27smiley31That lone tear escaping his eyes while uttering an apology to his beti for not being able to protect hersmiley38I felt so so bad when he said "Phir ho gaya main fail" & Alisha was smiling at his miserable conditionsmiley38smiley38I cant imagine how shattered will be Jindal Saab after knowing how his beti played with his emotions & took advantage of his bharosa and affection on hersmiley19smiley38

- This, just look at him, as a father who struggles to calm down his traumatized betismiley14

- I could feel all shades of his reactions at various points bcz Nish was living as a father in those scenessmiley10smiley32Him trying to punish his beti's culprit was the right reaction wrt the situation that was presented before his eyessmiley14Watching ur beti in such a painful situation, watching pics of the crime when his beti was still unconscious woh bhi woh baap ke liye who just gained her pyaar a day before where he promised to keep her safe from all problems this reaction looked so realsmiley20and a point to be noted even Guddan wanted to punish Vikki uncle just before she learned the truthsmiley14She only calm down and began to think after truth revelationsmiley20So Kudos to CV's for keeping things realsmiley10smiley32

- This moment when Jindal Saab raised his hand to stop Durga bahu questioning Guddan has My dilsmiley27This is bcz she is only answerable to him and no one possess the right to question His wife's decisionssmiley14This once gain proves Guddan's words that they are always together q ki they are not fighting with e/o infact they are fighting to prove truth jo undonom ke hisaab se sahi haismiley40smiley32

- I loved when Guddan said "Bhooliye math Jindal Saab ki hum bhi aapke hi hai....Aapki Dharam Patni hai hum" by jatavofying her rights on himsmiley14Akshan's possessiveness for e/o is always dil le lo to watchsmiley42

- This shot did hurt mesmiley38Alisha is literally making him weak by manipulating his fatherly affection for hersmiley38She just hit the right cord of his heart by trying to harm herselfsmiley13THIS IS NOT DONE ALISHAsmiley24You are gonna repent for all ur deedssmiley14Intezaar rahega when u will crave for a single moment of pyaar from ur fathersmiley20YOU SURELY WILLsmiley14

"Jindal Saab humein galat nahi samajhte woh bass ek Pita ke bhaav mein aakar sach nahi dekh paa rahe hai...."

"Mujhe bharosa hai Guddan pe.....MERI GUDDAN ISS PARIVAAR KE LIYE KABHI KUCH GALAT KAR HI NAHI SAKTI ALISHA....."

- This is one of the best qualities I adore in My Akshansmiley27smiley32smiley10smiley32Like I always say words are pure mehmaan b/w Akshan, their dil do understand the feelings of eachother w/o any shabdsmiley14For whole world who thinks Akshan fight with e/o will never understand the depth of their relation where they always silently support e/o through thick and thinsmiley10smiley32She very well know that her Jindal Saab do trust her & right now Jindal Saab's fatherly emotions are over powering his senses and he is doing what is right in his eyes while on the other side he fully trust His Guddan & he knows that His Guddan can never ever think of anything that will harm their familysmiley14These two confessions from Akshan do deserve Dilsmiley27smiley31

- The most beautiful scene of this episode was Akshan bedroom scenesmiley10smiley32What a thoughful scene with the right use of dialogues wrt the situationsmiley27smiley42Amazing writingsmiley32smiley32This scene was so deep that it definitely touch your dil so effortlesslysmiley27And most important it was an apt answer to those who doubt on the strong foundation of Akshan's marital relation jisse un donom ne saath milkar bade pyaar aur vishwass se banaya haismiley40smiley41

- I loved how he was staring at Guddan's pic as if struggling to find right answers & at the same moment she came to him for giving him right piece of mindsmiley10smiley32Only she possess the power to calm his restless mindsmiley14smiley31

"Guddan har baar hum ladte hai jhagate hai ek dusare ke dushman ban jaate hai.....PAR HAMESHA REHTE SAATH HAI.....Q??"

"Q KI DHARTI AUR AASMAAN EK DUSARE KE DUSHMAN NAHI HOTE HAI NA JINDAL SAAB.....KUDRAT NE DONOM KO EK DUSARE KE SAAMNE ZARUR KHADA KIA HAI.....LEKIN DONOM KA MAKSAD TOH EK HI HOTA HAI NA??ZINDAGI KO BARKARAR RAKHNA...."

"Agar maksad ek hai toh raahein alag q hai Guddan.....??"

"Q ki Hum alaga alag insaan hai Jindal Saab.....Hamari soch alag hai, usool alag hai, dimaag mein bhi alag alag cheesein chal rahi hai.....aur maksad ek hai uska matlab yeh toh bilkul nahi hai ki raah bhi ek ho"

- I am just completely in love with the way writers took Earth & Sky to describe Guddan & Akshat's characterssmiley10smiley32Kudos to this thought processsmiley10smiley32And I loved the above shot that perfectly depicts what writers wanted to saysmiley10smiley32Eventhough they are standing facing opposite directions their dil is always connected with their strong pyaar ke dhaagesmiley31They fight against all odds for e/osmiley14

"MAIN TUMSE BILKUL BHI LADNA NAHI CHAHTA HU GUDDAN...."

"PAR HUM AAPAS MEIN TOH LAD HI NAHI RAHE HAI.....HUM DONOM SACH KE LIYE LAD RAHE HAI JINDAL SAAB.....AUR KABHI KABHI SACHAI KI LADAYI MEIN EK DUSARE KO CHOT BHI PAHUNCHANI PAD JAATHI HAI...."

"AISA BILKUL BHI ZARURI NAHI HAI GUDDAN....AGAR TUM GALAT KA NAHI BALKI SAHI KA SAATH DO TOH HAMARA MAKSAD AUR HAMARI RAAH DONOM EK HO SAKTE HAI.....

"PAR HUM GALAT KA SAATH NAHI DE RAHE HAI JINDAL SAAB.....HUM SACH KE HI SAATH HAI.....FARAK SIRF ITNA HAI KI ISS BAAR AAPKA AUR HAMARA SACH ALAG HAI....AAP EK PITA HONE KI BHAAV MEIN APNI BETI KI JHOOT KO NAHI SAMAJH PAA RAHE HAI JINDAL SAAB"

- Here We can see how clearly he says he don't want to fight with her & she immediately understood his dil ki baat & assured him that she very well knows y they are standing against e/o bcz this time their sachs are different & both are fighting for their own truth....smiley14Guddan reassuring the fact that they can never fight with e/osmiley32smiley32I just love the way Akshan clears out their differencessmiley10smiley32He give her the chance to prove her sach while standing strong with his side of sachsmiley10smiley32

- For the beauty of this long shotsmiley27smiley42 & for that kaatilaana height difference forming another beautiful dilsmiley9smiley27

- Akshan's intense difference in opinions' moments have their own beautysmiley27smiley42In love with this shotsmiley17smiley9

- Guddan wanted to prove her POV and he gave her chance but it back fired & the video which was before Jindal Saab will only justify what Alisha saidsmiley14So he reacted the way he didsmiley14But he also saw how Guddan is still holding onto her sach so he has to end two things - one to kick out his beti ke apraadi jo a/c to him is Vikki & the other one to stop Guddan from supporting the person jiske khilaaf har ek saboot ishaara karte haismiley14I felt jo kuch bhi Jindal Saab said was to stop Guddan from further digging into the matter q ki a/c to him that just hurts their beti by making her remember that scary incidentsmiley20It's totally my nazariyasmiley9q ki jo insaan can't breathe w/o Guddan can never ever allow her to leave him and he knows her very well so he was sure this ultimatum will definitely stop hersmiley20smiley10

- The way Guddan suljhofied ulchan here is commendable and her confidence in proving her sach deservessmiley40smiley32

- Another wonderful scene was this where Akshan once again talk about their POV's where I loved how Guddan said she can't allow her parivaar including Her Jindal Saab to support galatsmiley10smiley32She understands why his support is towards their beti because only before her, he had opened up his fears about his relation with Alishasmiley14She had seen him feeling double the amount of pain while giving saza to Alishasmiley14She had witnessed how far Jindal Saab loves their beti & he cant watch her in pain & issi baat ka fayda uta rahi hai Alishasmiley13She cant watch him getting more hurt with their beti's jhoot q ki jitna time lagega sach ko prove karne mein utna hi zyada hurt honge Jindal Saab q ki Alisha is playing with his emotionssmiley38and to protect Jindal Saab frm hurting more she has to be strong in her decision to stand against him & his sachsmiley14I loved how she asked him to give support to their beti along with requesting him not to stop a mother to do what is good for their betismiley32

THIS HURTSsmiley38smiley38To watch them feeling the pain of not being together in their sachs definitely hurts mesmiley38smiley38

- Akshan beautifully become an Ideal Real Couple who proves how to be with e/o in every single situation even though they possess their own powerful distinctive personalities & their own POVs q ki asal zindagi mein bhi aisa hi hota hai u will try to sort out the differences and work on your relationships to keep a family intact rather than giving upsmiley14Baat karna zaruri hota hai to clear out their different soch ke peeche ki wajah & Akshan always do that which itself makes me feel proud of themsmiley32

- I loved how Jindal Saab stood by her side & asked Guddan not to give any jawab to presswalesmiley17

- Sherni ne kya mast dhoya hai presswalom kosmiley40smiley37Just like Jindal Saab hum bhi bahut zyada impressed huye the jismiley16smiley32That "Shutter down karwa denge sabka" was jhakaas onesmiley15smiley37Proud of you Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley14smiley10She handled the media like a prosmiley32smiley32

- Meri hasi nikal gayi at Jindal Saab's this shocked expression followed by "What??" when Guddan asked all cameras to focus on hersmiley37smiley37

- Guddan's "Phutiye ab yahan se" followed by Jindal Saab's "Kindly get out" donom pe whistles toh banta hai bosssmiley40smiley40smiley36smiley36After watching this scene, how many of remembered Restaurant Kaand & AJ's "Kindly get lost" to halla bol wale??smiley16smiley40

"Be Proud of who you are..... bcz I am Proud of you"

- Jindal Saab's these words pinched mesmiley38I hope he can overcome the heart breaksmiley14

- I liked how Jindal Saab understood Guddan's baat & allowed Vikki to stay in JB for the sake of their beti's izzathsmiley14

- Jindal Saab jab aapse Apni Guddan ko ignore maarna aur narazgi jatana na ho paate hai toh q aisi koshishein karte ho yaar?smiley36Jo narazgi hai hi nahi usko chai na peekar dikhana hai inheinsmiley37Genie ab mereko yeh scene dekte waqt hamesha hamari convo yaad aati rahegismiley17

- This was such a sweet moment where Guddan took aashirwaad from her Mentor, Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan looked super cute while complaining about her Khadus Hubbysmiley36I loved Guddan's outfit esp that mini jacketsmiley17

- Just for that smile of Jindal Saab while caressing Krishi's headsmiley27smiley31

- Hamare Pyaare Jindal Familysmiley27smiley42

- Since I love this Mom-Son jodismiley27smiley42

- Toh iss epi se ek gutti sulajh gayi ki  Dadi Jindal Ka naam hi hai "Charulatha" jo uss din woh khaandani vessel pe likha thasmiley2

- I was so waiting for this moment q ki mera dil jaanta tha ki Jindal Saab will definitely wish His Guddansmiley40smiley41Hayeee Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31This is one of the most spl quality I adore in Akshansmiley10smiley32They never stop caring abt e/o even if there is manmutaav going on b/w themsmiley27smiley31

"Guddan ALL THE BEST......Guddan main jaanta hu ki kuch dinom se hamara rishta thoda dagmagaya sa hua hai lekin uska yeh matlab nahi hai ki maine tumhara saath chod diya hai....I LOVE YOU GUDDAN.....BAHUT PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE AUR ZINDAGI BHAR KARTA RAHUNGA....."

- The way he once again confessed his love for Guddan before the whole parivaar has My Dilsmiley27Loving the fact that now he don't feel shy in professing his love for her before whole parivaar ya I should say before whole worldsmiley42He just loves her with whole himself just like she do❤️Loving this khullam khulla pyaar jatana🤗That instant smile on Guddan's face hearing his confession which inturn lit up his face was Pyaarsmiley27smiley31

"Agar aap hamare saath hai toh phir hamara jeetna tai hai Jindal Saab.....AAPKA YEH HOSALA NA HAMESHA HUMEIN EK NAYI HIMMATH DETHI HAI.....Aap dekhiyegaaa ab toh hum jeetkar hi wapas aayenge....."

"JEETKE AANA....."

- Just loved how he ask her to promisesmiley9He is Her Strengthsmiley31Appreciate the hand chemistry heresmiley42

"Tumhein patha hai na main hamesha kya kehta hu???? GUDDAN TUMSE SAB HO PAAYEGA....."

"Thank You"

- Awwwiee this was such a sweet moment with *Sang Hoon Tere* playing in bgsmiley9

"Bass Guddan ko haarte huye nahi dekh sakta maa.....Usse udaas nahi dekh sakta.....Main chahta hu ki woh jeete...."

- Dadi - Akshat convo was another dil le lo momentsmiley27Dadi ne sach bola hai ki jitna bhi lad le Akshan yeh donom ka ek duje ke liye Pyaar kabhi kam na hogasmiley17Find a man who will always find happiness in your smiles & marry himsmiley14Guddan ke Jindal Saab ki poori duniya Guddan hai aur uski khushi mein woh bhi khush hai smiley31Hamein Hamara Jindal Saab kab milega jo bilkul aise hi hosmiley42

- Guddan - Alisha dance was nice & Jindal Saab was the most excited one who was continuously cheering for his lady love & his daughtersmiley40smiley41

- I would love to mention two spl moments heresmiley17While Guddan and Alisha were dancing, Jindal Saab lean towards Dadi & said "Cute lag rahi hai maa" to which Dadi smiled and agreedsmiley27That was a sweetu moment for mesmiley31

- The second sweetu moment happened when the anchor tareef karofied abt Guddan & Alisha's dance Jindal Saab was screaming "Meri Guddan" smiley27smiley42Hayee that was so so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo onesmiley43smiley42

- Another moment I want to mention is when Jindal Saab stopped Guddan from going away from him for searching their beti & said "Be with Me"smiley27That sounded so so overprotective from his side bcz he can't afford Guddan to be away from his protective nazarsmiley31Isshhhh Jindal Saab's Unique way of jatavofying care is pure Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

- Nish what a fabulous performance on Desi Boys yaarsmiley40smiley42Jindal Saab's Swag is total kaatilanasmiley15Within this short time, you learned all the steps perfectly and poore stage pe aag laga diiiiismiley27smiley43In short it was a Whistle podu performancesmiley40I wish ek din Guddan bhi aapka yeh wala jalwa dekhle Jindal Saabsmiley17

- It's always a pleasure to watch Jindal Saab in actionsmiley40smiley41Kya mast pancha maara hai Hamare Sher nesmiley15smiley16

- Themsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan twinning in expressionssmiley15smiley36

- Mereko khud na patha kya hua hai but I just love this long shot with Akshan standing strong in centresmiley16smiley42

- When Guddan said "Iski aisi class le lena" when Jindal Saab was calling the Boss, I liked how he immediately nodded to her class lene wali baatsmiley17

- This, the way Sher always hold His Sherni close to him do something to my dilsmiley14smiley31

- Akshan,in every single moment whenever they come together just lit up My dil with so much happiness and lovesmiley27They just make me smile with their presencesmiley42Kuch alag hi aura hai inmein jo scenes pe hamesha magic aur charm add kar hi leta hai AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIMEsmiley27Pyaar le lo Nishika for being our Akshansmiley31

- Mere bass mein hota toh every single frame ka Main SS le lu aisa haal hai merasmiley39smiley37

"Jaa Guddan yeh prathiyogitha jeetna tumse ho paayega....I know It...."

- The way he cupped her face and gave his wishes is Pyaarsmiley27His confident smile make her more confidentsmiley9

- Watching His Gudiya performing makes his heart khushsmiley31

- Kannu was looking absolutely gorgeous in this avataarsmiley27smiley42Khoobsurat ladkismiley27smiley42*Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14She performed so elegantlysmiley10smiley32Congratulations Guddan & Asmita for becoming Best Momssmiley16smiley32

- I will forever be salty for not giving me a closeup of this Akshan Hugsmiley38smiley13

- Their hands do have magical chemistry yeh hum yuhi nahi bolte, the moment her hand slipped away from his hand, mere dil ko bahut bura laga......smiley38This Hurtssmiley14

- Uff Sher ka gussa har time sahi aadmi pe baras padta hi haismiley15smiley40

- That lone tear escaping his eyes watching His Guddan in takleefsmiley38

- I wanted to quote Akshat's full dialogues with Ganpati ji par this IF is not allowing me to write saying some words can't be includedsmiley24Khair jitna IF ne allow kia utna I am quoting BUT I WANT TO SAY I LOVED EACH AND EVERY BIT OF JINDAL SAAB's CONVO WITH GANNU BAPPAsmiley27smiley32It had different shades of his emotions starting from feeling so helpless & requesting before bhagwanji to save his Guddansmiley14smiley31

"AB TOH MERI GUDDAN KO KUCH NAHI HOGA NA.....????"

"Majboor hu main lekin ab bhi toota nahi hu....APNI GUDDAN KI JAAN BACHANE KA BASS EK AAKHIRI MAUKA DE RAHA HU AAPKO MAIN.....USKI ZINDAGI AAPKE HAATHOM MEIN NAHI DE RAHA MAIN....AUR APNI GUDDAN KO MUJHSE CHEENE KA HAQ TOH MAIN KABHI KISIKO NAHI DUNGA....AAPKO BHI NAHI....."

- Then he insisted bhagwanji to give back his Guddan's life by saying that he will never ever give anyone including God the right to separate him from his wifesmiley10smiley32

"MERI GUDDAN NE MERI ZINDAGI SAWARI HAI BHAGWAN..... MERI GUDDAN NE MUJHE EK PATHAR SE INSAAN BANAYA HAI BHAGWAN.....MUJHE PYAAR KA ASLI MATLAB SAMJHAYA HAI USNE.....MERI PARIVAAR KO USKI ZARURAT HAI.....MUJHE USKI ZARURAT HAI.....MERE GHAR KO USKI ZARURAT HAI.....Q KI BINA GUDDAN KE WOH GHAR GHAR NAHI HAI BHAGWAN.....BASS EK EETOM SE BANI HUYI IMARAT HAI....."

"MERI GUDDAN KI ZINDAGI AAPKO WAPAS KARNI HOGI BHAGWAN..... ZIDD HAI YEH MERI AUR IS ZIDD KO AAP POORA KRENGE.....KOI OPTION NAHI DE RAHA HU MAIN AAPKO..... SAMJHE.....????MUJHE MERI PATNI GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL WAPAS CHAHIYE BHAGWAN......AAJ AUR ABHI....."

- And finally He was determined enough to make Bhagwanji grant him what he & his dil wished for bcz he can't afford to lose the person who made his zindagi so colourful, who made him realise the real meaning of love by converting him into a human with feelings from a stone hearted person, who effortlessly handle Him,Their Home & Their Parivaar with Her atranginesssmiley10smiley32Nish you were so brilliant in each single momentsmiley10smiley32

- Just to appreciate that determined eyes & pakke iraade in his dilsmiley10smiley42

- Hayee how softly he held her delicate hand in his and thereby making my dil so khushsmiley27Their hands found solace in e/osmiley42Appreciating that wonderful hand chemistry jo hai hundred percent haismiley9smiley14

"Jindal Saab....Lagta hai thoda daraa dia humne aapko...."

"Thoda nahi bahut.....ISS BAAR TOH LAGA THA JAISE DIL SE DHADKAN HI CHALI JAAYEGI...."

"ITNI JALDI AAPKE DIL KA PATHA KHALI KARKE NAHI JAAYENGE....JAB TAK AAP HAMARE SAATH HAI NA JINDAL SAAB....JAB TAK AAPKA PYAAR HAMARE SAATH HAI.....AAPKI GUDDAN KO KUCH NAHI HOGA...."

- Awwwieee their heart to heart talks always own my dilsmiley27smiley42Loved how Guddan reassured that she will never leave himsmiley14smiley31Like I always say She is His Heartbeat jiske bina he can't survivesmiley27smiley31

- Loved how Guddan said she is not Khadus Akshat Jindal to stop mazak karnasmiley17You can see a chotu parallel heresmiley9Tab when she was in hospital khud gaana gaake sabse gawaya bhi dia tha aur ab she was doing masaksmiley36Sachi yeh sirf Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal se hi ho paayegasmiley17

- Ab Parallel shots mile toh spl edit banti hai bosssmiley16smiley17CV's extra pyaar for this giftsmiley27smiley31

Special Mentions:

1. Jindal Saab's party wale blazer did remind me Nish's blazer in his b'day bashsmiley17Jindal Saab apni beti ki b'day party ke liye do do shoes pehan rahe thesmiley36And I just loved that red dhaaga in Nish's hands jo unhone Diwali pooja karte waqt apne haath mein baand liye the and I dnt know y it is adding alag charm to Jindal Saab's kalayi in the scenessmiley10This I wanted to say in the epi where he witness Maa - Beti sleeping together in their room par reh gaye so ab likh rahi husmiley17

2. Like I always say Jindal Saab gives the exact reactions for some scenessmiley36This is my reaction to Vikki Uncle's behaviour & gol gol baatein starting from the party epi to till datesmiley14Inke chehra kuch aur ki kadha bayan karte haismiley37Ek baat toh tai hai kuch toh kaala haismiley23par patha nahi kyasmiley24Khair dekh lete hai kab tak yeh aise ajeeb vibes dethe haismiley22

3. Three cheers for Laxmi bahu for supporting Her Guddan Saasumaasmiley10smiley32

4. Parv is such an entertaining villainsmiley36smiley36His dialogues are always Lit, esp this one "Guddan hai yah Cheetah hai.....??"smiley37smiley37Well ab Guddan ke naak bhi Jindal Saab ki tarah tezz hone lagi haismiley2Also Kishore betaji got so many dialoguessmiley20He really loves Durga a lotsmiley14

5. Yeh bahut purani baat hai par abhi likh rahi hu I liked when Guddan called "Akshat" in Maha episode Promosmiley17

6. New ZEE5's Mahasangam montage for our showsmiley42Awww such a Pyaara onesmiley27

7. I couldn't help but had to make this edit bcz Nishika's poses were so damm Perfectsmiley27smiley42

Thank You so much for reading🤗Aaj Mere dil ko tandak mili finally apne dil ki baatein likhke

Love😳

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome Saru🤗

Was missing you and your posts😳

Will come and edit it later😊

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tareef Karne k liye words hi nahi milrahe hai Saranya... As usual awesome fangirling❤️❤️

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Wonderful Post...............🤗...Saru...love it ❤️...very much...

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally time nikal kr parh liya😛

As always bahut pyaara post banaya hai just like akshan❤️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful Post buddy...Love so much..👍🏼❤️

Love All time Akshat jindal AJ ..🤗☺️

Love All time Akshan jodi....🤗

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Only for your hard work and immense talent and patience 🤗❤️

Swati_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much saru for this post after reading this I think i missed all the good episodes in last fortnight and now your post make me soo impatient to watch all this episodes thank you so so much once again for making this post and loads of love to you for this lovely post😘 is baat par toh ab ap jo mango vo sab de denge dil kya cheez hai❤️🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Welcome Saru🤗

Arrey Sonal Hum gaye kahan the its just that I needed time to write my dil ki feelingsWarna hum kahi nahi jaane wale hai ji😛

Was missing you and your posts😳

Awwiieee🤗

Will come and edit it later😊

Intezaar rahega

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

Tareef Karne k liye words hi nahi milrahe hai Saranya... As usual awesome fangirling❤️❤️

Ayeee Hayee, Thank u Aliza🤗