WU Nov 13: 48hrs Challenge to Guddan

Posted: 4 years ago

November 13th Written Update: AJ gives 48hrs Challenge to Guddan to prove Vikrant Innocent in Molestation Case

Hospital

• AJ has heart to heart conversation with Guddan where he tells he will not let go of her hand
  • AJ thanks Guddan for supporting Alisha
  • Guddan in her mind says: She punished Durga because she was wrong but she will not support Alishas Jhoot and get a Innocent Punished. 

Jindal Bhavan Living Room

• Next morning: AJ returns home with Guddan, Dadi does Aarti but Kishore throws Aaarti tells why should they take Gudans Aarti because of her Durga is in Jail. Kishore and AJ have a confrontation where AJ warns Kishore to dont talk disrespectfully with his Patni. 
  • Kishore questions AJ & Guddan why arent all the culprits in the house being punished?
  • AJ says that before Guddan was supporting Vikrant but now Guddan is supporting Alisha
  • Guddan says she is supporting Vikrant because he is innocent and she will not support Alisha's Jhoot and she gave punishment to Durga Ji because she was Culprit 
  • AJ gives 48hrs to Guddan to prove Vikrant innocent and if she doesnt within 48hrs she will  support AJ & Alisha without any questions

Alisha's Room

• Dadi gives  Kanhaji locket to Alisha and AJ comes there
  • AJ tells Alisha  that he and Guddan will not let anything or anyone harm Alisha
  • Alisha hugs AJ and he tells her if you wanted to thank someone than Thank Guddan because she was the one who didnt rest for a second and searched her👏
  • While hugging AJ, Alisha thinks she isnt able to remove Vishwas from AJ's heart regarding Guddan
  • After AJ & Dadi leaves Alisha vows to remove Guddan from AJs life and taking revenge for er Mother's Death 

Akshans Room

• Vikrant gives a confession letter to Guddan, she and Lakshmi are shocked that Vikrant accepted of the charges and he is going to post in the newspaper. 
  • Guddan and Vikrant have talk regarding his confession letter, at the end she rips his confession letter and gives him 3 baat and tells him she will prove him innocent in 48hrs

Revatis Room

• Revati is about to hit Parv and Saru comes there defending her brother, but instead Revati drops the belt an hugs Parv for his kands regarding Durga & Alisha
  • Durga went to jail
  • IN process  Saru Bahu calls her Bhai Bhawgan Ka Diya Vardaan
  • Basically the Evil Trio dream  & talk about removing Lakshmi & Guddan from the house so they can rule the Jindal Bhavan
  • Revati is sure that after e Guddan will not be able to prove Vikrant innocent she will leave. (They are underestimating Guddan)
  • Evil Trio smile

Next Morning Living Room

• Alisha reads the newspaper see the Wanted of the 3 Gundas where 5laks will be given to the person that gives him information regarding them. She is shocked
  • Guddan and Vikrant come, Guddan tries to explain to Alisha to taking her case back, how she will be questioned by the outsiders when her truth come back.
  • AJ comes downstairs hears Guddan asking "Taking Case Back"
  • Alisha take advantage of situation, does her drama, uses crocodile tears, she goes to AJ 
  • AJ warns Guddan that she will be questioned after 48hrs. He leaves with Alisha

Precap

• Dadi slaps Alisha, Guddan says everyone knows the Sach
  • AJ & entire Jindal Family watch Alisha giving money to the 3 Goons, they mention about framing Vikrant in Molestation case and taking pic not leaving the country. AJ is shocked

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks piku for the update!!! 

can't wait to see Aj's face. He should apologize to Guddan. 

My fav frm todays epi Kiahore jindal...

ekdam sahi bolle hai yeh aaj🤣

Edited by RISH1234 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

Thanks piku for the update!!! 

can't wait to see Aj's face. He should apologize to Guddan. 

obviously he will apologize

Originally posted by RISH1234

My fav frm todays epi Kiahore jindal...

ekdam sahi bolle hai yeh aaj🤣

exactly! seriously why is parv , revti and saru still there? 🤔

exactly! seriously why is parv , revti and saru still there? 🤔

cvs knw it better u c 🤷😜

Kishore is 130% right. Guddan and AJ are selfish. Revti should be punished too, where is guddan's sense of justice there?  

Kishore is 130% right. Guddan and AJ are selfish. Revti should be punished too, where is guddan's sense of justice there?  

i second tht...chalo i still understand guddan lft revti cause of sisterhood nd ya revti ws tryng to kill guddan only....nw guddan punished durga cause as a mother she cant wont spare ne1 who vl harm hr child....nw tell me durga is pregnant thn why guddan didnt thnk of durgas child??? 

i second tht...chalo i still understand guddan lft revti cause of sisterhood nd ya revti ws tryng to kill guddan only....nw guddan punished durga cause as a mother she cant wont spare ne1 who vl harm hr child....nw tell me durga is pregnant thn why guddan didnt thnk of durgas child??? 

exactly. Guddan is 100% wrong here where Durga is concerned. 

Based on the evidence & everything pointing against Durga in anger Guddan only slapped her Bahu because she & evidence screamed that Durga was behind the kidnapping of Alisha & krishi 

Aj got Durga arrested 

Guddan minded wasn’t working that time n then she got injured 

Maybe after Vikrants accusation is cleared from case

A parallel track will be shown of Durga being innocent n Akshan working together as a team.