Zindagi Ki Mahek

||The Battle Of Love ||~ MehRya FF (dark)

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yup...you have read it right🤣

Well this is my first dark story. Would love to thank my forever inspiration Kashish di. 🙏. And my moonlight for motivating me🤗

This is just a humble effort. I don't know whether the story would look dark or not. 🙈🙈🙈 Expecting rotten eggs and tomatoes.😂😅

And this is my anniversary gift to Anu di..😊🤗😘

THE BATTLE OF LOVE

~~

Yet another winter wedding was on cards. “Orchids”, specifically one of the most beautiful wedding destinations in the outskirts of Delhi shone brighter amidst the misty evening atmosphere. Meera sharma , a beautiful woman in her thirties was much excited for her beloved sister’s wedding. Though the preparations were going on in full swing, dressing up her lil naughty munchkin resembled a hideous task. “Abb meri laddoo perfect lag rahi hai”(now my laddoo looks perfect)...she said while pulling her adorable daughter’s chubby cheeks. Appreciating her mother’s compliment the five year old flashed her missing teeth. The lil one turned back again to face the mirror, cross checking her attire and accessories for the umpteenth time. “Mehku, abb bas haan. Mumma ko pareshan mat karo na.”(enough ok, please don’t annoy mumma)..voiced Meera seeing the lil one pouting . “Maa...liftik”..the lil one uttered with her puppy eyes. “First  you learn to say lipstick. It’s your aunt's wedding. You can try these things on your wedding baccha. No more makeup. Now come with mumma and help me in welcoming the guests”..said Meera in between her laughs almost pulling her daughter out of the dressing room.

As Meera was busy pacing around the hall, someone held her by hand. Her eyes beamed with happiness when she turned back to see the owner of the hand. “Karuna!”...she exclaimed while welcoming the person with a warm hug. Karuna a woman of class, yet simple and grounded greeted her best friend with a heartwarming smile. After exchanging greetings, Meera looked in amuse , spotting two lil boys beside Karuna. “Wow...Karuna, I mean how is that possible. They both look the same, like a mirror reflection”.. exclaimed Meera as the two lil cuties stood in front of her. Complimenting their attires in black and white tuxedos, they stood blinking their hazel eyes in unison. Meera affectionately caressed their cheeks. “Aap dono bade handsome lag rahe ho. Aunty ko apna naam nahi bataoge kya(you both look very handsome. Would you let me know your names)...asked Meera, holding their shoulders. “Myself Veer and this is my younger brother Shaurya”..said the six year old with a broad smile, adjusting his cute spectacles. Meera burst into laughter hearing him. “Is it, I mean you don’t look like a big brother Veer”..she said while pulling his pointed nose. To which he responded with an embarassing smile. “Aath second se bada hoon”(I'm elder to him by 8 seconds)”..he almost whispered the same in between his laughs. Meera ruffled his hair with affection and turned  to see the young gentleman busy adjusting his bow tie. “So you are Shaurya”..Meera said while admiring the young man's antics. “Nah... myself Shaurya Harish Khanna”...replied the lil one in attitude while forwarding his palm. Meera was amused and held his palm for a hand shake. And he flashed his  charming smile. “They are too adorable Karuna, you and Harish ji are truly blessed to have them”..Meera said while patting her bestie. “haan woh toh hai, par yeh itne seedhe bhi nahi, ek number ke shaitaan hai dono”(that’s true, but they aren’t so naive, they are very naughty)..replied Karuna. “Is it”..laughed Meera, while ruffling Shaurya’s hair. While the lil man jerked back , cautiously combing his hair. Both the mothers burst into laughter seeing him. “Yeh toh bilkul Mehku ki tarah hai”(he is like Mehak)...commented Meera. “wahi mein poochne wali thi, tumhari gudiya kahan hai”(I was about to ask, where is your little angel?)...inquired Karuna. “she will be here somewhere around”..replied Meera while roaming her eyeballs, and heaved a sigh of relief while spotting her lil one. “Mehku...laddoo, come here”...voiced Meera. “Laddoo!”.. exclaimed Shaurya with an awkward expression, while Veer anxiously adjusted his spectacles. There comes lil munchkin Mehak, running towards to her mumma, dressed up in a bright yellow frock. Veer was smiling sheepishly witnessing the vibration of her chubby cheeks, while Shaurya was in amuse seeing the human form of his favourite sweet laddoo. Karuna knelt down anxiously waiting to embrace her bestie's Barbie doll. Mehek giggled sweetly, when introduced to her mumma ‘s bestie. But soon she was flabbergasted, when those lil charming men stood like exact replica of mirror images. She moved her pearl shaped eyeballs, looking at Veer and Shaurya simultaneously. Before she could figure out anything, lil Shaurya came forward, lightly pulled her cheeks, sarcastically calling her laddoo. Before she could protest, Veer too came forward and poked his lil finger onto her cheek. She huffed being annoyed, all the more realizing that these boys are for real, they aren’t mirror reflections. “darana mat bacchi ko”(don’t scare her )...uttered Karuna while she came for the lil girl’s rescue. “She is so adorable Meera, bilkul gudiya jaise (like a doll)”...Karuna said while carrying the lil girl. Mehak smiled sheepishly on hearing the compliment, while the young boys pouted helplessly, when a wave of jealousy hit their nerves.

Meera took their leave, on being called up for the wedding ceremonies. Karuna took a seat holding Mehak on her lap, while the two boys sat on either sides. Though Karuna uttered some sweet nothings to make the lil one comfortable, she was busy ogling at the lil boys simultaneously. Unable to hide her curiosity anymore, she blurted out..”yeh toh same same hai, aisa kyun?” (they both look the same, but why?).  “Kyun ki ham log twins hai, identical wala(coz we are identical twins)..answered a happy Veer. Though many questions arises in her lil brain, she chose to be quite as the word twin itself was new for her. “Woh kya hai ki, yeh donon saath mein hi paida huye the” (these two were born  together,at the same time),isliye twins kehte hai (hence we call them twins)...said Karuna while sensing her confusion. Mehek smiled heartily awed by her affection and sweet nature. Still , the next moment she was busy scanning their identical features in amuse. “Maa, yeh hum ko ghoor rahi hai”(she is staring  at us)...complained Shaurya while twisting his mini brows. “Shaurie!”...warned Karuna, while patting his cheek. “Tum dono abb haath milavo Mehak se”(you both come and greet Mehak)..she asked the lil men. Both of them followed their Momma’s order and shook their hands with Mehak, giving their intro. Without missing the opportunity, both of them simultaneously pulled her cheeks. Poor lil one rubbed her cheeks, pretty much annoyed. Karuna warned the lil boys with her eyes. “Abb tum dono apna shararat band nahi karoge, toh Mehak ko le jaaungi apne saath”(if you both are going to continue your antics, I'm going to take Mehak home along with me)..said Karuna, hopefully looking at the little angel. “Mehak beta, tum aaogi kya mere saath”..(will come along with me?)..karuna asked playfully. Mehak slightly nods her head in denial with her puppy eyes. “Hawww”...pouted Karuna. While the trio giggled seeing her expression.

The wedding ceremony got completed and the guests dispersed for the dinner. Karuna was busy moving her eye balls in search of her naughty men. It had been almost an hour since, the trio made a smooth escape. She heaved a sigh of relief on spotting them near the altar . “Veer, Shaurie, Mehak”...she called out their names. The trio came running to her holding the bits of  a garland. Karuna knelt down to control the momentum of the trio. “Maa ham wedding wedding khel rahe the”(we were playing wedding game)...voiced an excited Veer adjusting his spectacles. Karuna couldn’t help but laugh at their innocence. “Accha toh aap meri bahu ho”(so you are my daughter in law?)..laughed Karuna, while playfully cupped laddoo ‘s cheek. “Mein nahi karoongi shadi, mere paas liftik nahi hai”(I won’t marry as I haven’t applied  any lip colour)...came Mehak’s innocent reply. “Missing teeth!...it’s lipstick”...voiced Shaurya as he face palmed . Mehak frowned at him, while Karuna stood there in amuse witnessing their cute banter. “Enough now no one will tease my daughter”..said Karuna while cajoling her cheeks. “When you will grow up, I will take you home as my daughter law”..karuna voiced while placing a gentle kiss on the lil ones cheek.

~~

Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears as the long 21 year old memories flashed in her mind. As she sat on the corner of her room, hopelessly. The events of the past one year have left the deepest scars in her mind. She had no more hopes from her so called new beginning of life. She tucked her nails deep into her arms recollecting the turn of events. A sudden knock on the door, brought her back to reality. Karuna, hesitantly entered her room holding a glass of milk. She somehow gathered some strength to meet Mehak's eyes. Mehak wept her tears sensing her uneasiness. “Mehak,..beta..woh, woh..use ek mauka ko do na, please”..(please give him one more chance)..she stammered engulfing her words. “Kisko doon Maa, Veer ko ya Shaurya ko” (whom are you talking about Veer or Shaurya)...Mehak asked loud enough. Karuna stood mum. She averted her gaze as she couldn’t answer. It hurt her very badly, that she  couldn’t even apologize , as till date she couldn’t understand the grave mistakes done by them. She walked out of the room aimlessly leaving behind a shattered Mehak. Mehak tightly squeezed her eyes, letting the unshed tears solidify. She pulled out a photograph from the side drawer. Intently scanning the image in her reddened eyes. All happy and smiling faces, where she was sandwiched between the brother duos. Grabbing a pair of scissors and a lighter she caressed his image for one last time.  “You have lost me, forever”...she says while cutting off the face on the left end. “And I won’t let you win over me”..she utters while running the scissors, removing the face on the right end. Bringing her image closer to the lighter, she ignites the flame. And the burning fire glows in her eyes.

Natasha walked along the corridors of Lifeline hospital constantly looking for the time. The wall clock strikes 1 and she couldn’t help but yawn endlessly. It was the third time she was going to asking him to leave. “Dedication and sincerity is fine. But everything has a limit. Why can’t he just leave for home, when there is no medical emergency”..she blabbered before unlocking the door. The room was lit by the moonlight through the huge window. His coat was hung on the huge armchair and she could see his silhouette,as he sat facing the window. “Dr Veer, It’s already 1am, I guess you have to leave for home now”..voiced Natasha expecting a positive response. “I’m sorry to cause you trouble Natasha, you may leave and take rest. Good night”...he spoke in his pleasant voice without turning. It was much difficult for her to understand this man's mien. With a confused expression, she left the room after greeting him. Holding the rectangular frame of his glasses, he caressed the fresh scar on his forehead. Squeezing out few drops of tears from his eyes, he closed his eyes, making way to the new and old memories.

The punching bag moved back and forth, with constant punches echoing in the surroundings. Sweat dripped from his body soaking him . Coz Shaurya khanna never let tears do the same. Every single memory, signified every single punch. You aren’t miscreant Shaurya, his inner voice shouted. He vent out his anger, frustration, pain and fear, until his palms became sore and he flinched in pain. Though a pool of rivals surrounded him in business, .. betrayal..betrayal....only life gave him that. Tired and exhausted, he fell on his knees, bowing his head for the first time. He was planning an onslaught in his heart then.

“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is a growing up”

Where Mehak an aspiring interior designer and an artist ,failed to inculcate those colours in her life.

Where Dr Veer Khanna, precisely the doctor of heart (aka dil ka doctor), a young cardiologist failed to have control on his heart and mind.

Where, the mighty Shaurya khanna, the hot headed young businessman in town failed to nurture his life.

Who will win this battle of love?..Mehak, Veer or Shaurya?

Stay tuned.

INDEX

Chapter 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152426098

Chapter 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154143693

Edited by dwriter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow,it was blockbuster start.

It seems dark shine don't worry i will always be there to motivate you and thanks for the mention🤣

I have few assumption......i think Mehak was in love with veer but forcefully got involved with Shaurya ........

Whatever it is I'm very intrigued for the future updates.

Do update soon.

Once again great start

Already loving the characters so much ❤️💕❤️💕

Edited by Mishtilove - 4 years ago
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations shinu for your new story...

Res

Unres... wow what a start shinu...

Their childhood scenes are totally adorable... and the present scenes left me wondering what could be done in their life... who will play the grey part or are all of them have dark shades in their character...

Great going 

Please continue soon 

Edited by friendlyghost08 - 4 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow what an update Shinu baby awesome 👍🏼

And thank you so much for this wonderful gift 🤗😘

So you brought veer n shourya at a time 😁

But what they did to Mehak 😡

Where is she now ? In karunas home?? 

Beautiful start shinu and congratulations for your first dark story 👌👌👏👏

Don't take much time to update please continue soon 😀

Lots of love and hugs to you dear 🤗😘😘

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

Wow,it was blockbuster start.

It seems dark shine don't worry i will always be there to motivate you and thanks for the mention🤣

I have few assumption......i think Mehak was in love with veer but forcefully got involved with Shaurya ........

Whatever it is I'm very intrigued for the future updates.

Do update soon.

Once again great start

Already loving the characters so much ❤️💕❤️💕

Aww... shukriya sweetheart😊😚😚

Finally I was able to post the prologue🙈😂

Your assumption is great.

But let me keep the suspense atleast till the first chapter😂😂😅

Thanks for reading and leaving your valuable fb😊🤗🤗😘😘

Hope the upcoming chapters would live up to your expectations😋

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Wow what an update Shinu baby awesome 👍🏼

And thank you so much for this wonderful gift 🤗😘

So you brought veer n shourya at a time 😁

But what they did to Mehak 😡

Where is she now ? In karunas home?? 

Beautiful start shinu and congratulations for your first dark story 👌👌👏👏

Don't take much time to update please continue soon 😀

Lots of love and hugs to you dear 🤗😘😘

Anu di....big hugs to you too...🤗🤗❤️

Am happy that I could gift you something on your special day..😄😳

Had planned this story long back😅. Since it's about Shaurya's twin, just brought Veer into the picture😊😋😉

Mehak is staying in khanna mansion. Guess the picture will be more clear in the upcoming chapters.😊

Thanks for reading and leaving your valuable fb di..am glad you liked it😊😊🤗🤗

Hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest😊🤗🤗. Once again wishing you a very happy anniversary.😊

P.s

Apologies for delaying my updates for a prolonged period. Just give me a month's time. I'm planning to be back on track and regular with my updates. Few more new stories are lined up😄🙏

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This us very pleasant surprise Shinu...  And u have done amazing work once again...loved ur way of presenting dark story... Their childhood banter was utter cute... But what happened later ....hiw they are linked with each other.... Love triangle or something else... Waiting for next update....🤗🤗🤗🤗😚😚😚😚

Perfect wedding anniversary gift to our tweety pie🥰😘

Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow wow,👏😄

Reading your story like watching them in a movie😁

Interesting and different plot and you selected dark genre 😁

Congratulations for the new story totally loved it❤️ especially their cute flashback 🤗

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new FF

Title is Captivating 

taahir004 thumbnail

Wow that was such a Phenomenal Start 

Meera and Karuna are best friends 

Mahek meets Shaurya and Veer for the first time 

and Shaurya already at a young age had a lot of attitude 

while Veer seemed to be polite but both twins seem to have

gotten onto little Mahek's nerves