Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Aman Junaid Khan raises bar for #HusbandGoals

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, amidst all the weird and funny scenes yesterday I managed to see something beautiful. β€οΈ

I noticed what a great husband Aman is. He has just witnessed his wife eating like a hog and he did made-a-grumpy-face seeing her disgusting eating habits(clue: picking noodle from dirty hair) but  he still didnt give up chivalry and asked  her if she needs more? And then he was ready to bake a cake for her...which he could otherwise have produced with Kiya-Mifaa.. That's very sweet!   Love and respect for wife no matter how messy she is!! πŸ‘

He's educated, has excellent manners and knows how to treat a lady to make her feel special! He was ready to clean her dirty hair and actually did that just to make her feel special!!! He came up as true gentleman to me!! 

Every women deserves a husband like Aman Junaid Khan(minus the jinn part)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†

Silver linings to an absurd scene πŸ‘

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

That's the reason the tree got one more kali... πŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I had the SAME thoughts.

I think the execution failed but the idea behind it stays with me❀️

- Aman thought of tending to her personally

- I think they wanted to show that Roshni can't do her daily chores due to injured hands so he's helping her

- I've seen no ML ever wash FL's head like this

- I agree that this would be better if shown later but at this point, it's something else on his part, that he's doing this for a total stranger, as a thnk you gesture. And he was enjoying himself πŸ˜†

His expression when she was talking about table manners and when she ate that noodle was πŸ€£πŸ€£

BEST EXPRESSION.