Hypocrisy of so-called good luthra's

Posted: 4 years ago

1. Luthra's don't trust arora's against their to-be DIL and arora's neither do or say nothing to luthra's. 

VS

Arora's don't trust Luthra's against their to-be SIL but luthra's insult and accuse arora's as well as showing zero disgust or regret over their luthra son deceitfully marrying arora daughter and abandoning her. 

2. Arora daughter Srishti enters luthra house in disguise just to get some information and luthra's insult her heavens and back and act like she's a deceitful criminal and should go to jail for trespassing etc.

VS

Luthra son Karan enters arora wedding function discretely, disguises himself as the groom after making real groom unconscious, and in disguise marries arora daughter, lies that he married her for love, then insults and abandons her alone on the streets at night and refuses to give her wife rights or divorce her. Luthra's don't give a shit and act like karan has done nothing but a childish mistake that should be rectified by them without caring two damn about how arora daughter life has been ruined by their son's betrayal and also think they can think of getting him married to another girl. They don't think their son is a criminal. 

3. Arora's have no evidence to prove sherlin is evil despite explaining everything sherlin has done to the luthra's etc so luthra's insult arora's because arora's have no proof of the things they are explaining that sherlin has done. 

VS

Luthra's have no evidence that preeta is cause of mahesh accident and merely make up theories on why they think preeta is to blame for mahesh's condition, and now insult and blame preeta non-stop without evidence for mahesh's accident. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

There's nothing to add. You said it all.

Shrishti asked them today "Where is all your goodness now?" Good question. Hipocrisy is the second name of the Luthras.

Unfortunately, koi faida nahin hai to ask them. Shameless people. Only Sameer is left. He lives with them but he is someone's else beta. I guess that is why he is so good😀 Kareena didn't spoil him.

He should leave this Luthras and go to the Aroras. They will love him as a real son.

Edited by _Runa_ - 4 years ago

Well said👏 I try to watch it these days but the snail pace  

I dont believe what they turn karan into..first his looks gives kabir Singh vibes n he acts like a morn who has no idea about what he is doing and what he should do...getting played around by sherlyn also..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago

Pukeworthy behaviour of Luthras is taking a toll on my patience level.

SLOW CLAPS!!! 👏👏👏👏

Enough of this drama..I want preeta to fell in love with other guy..the new cricketer will be okay😊 and sherlyn should destroy whole luthra clan.🤗

Originally posted by jodh57

Enough of this drama..I want preeta to fell in love with other guy..the new cricketer will be okay😊 and sherlyn should destroy whole luthra clan.🤗

Sherlyn rani is already close to fulfilling our rish of luthra barbaadi. They're so full of themselves, now they'll have nothing to be full of themselves for. Just feel sorry for rishabh.... all of his mehnat in family business will be gone to waste because his kareena aunty is such a blind bat blinded by class and status that she doesn't even know how to judge people and got him married to the devil's spawn. 

yes get preeta to divorce karan and let her get engaged to shiv the captain. 

Originally posted by _charu_

Well said👏 I try to watch it these days but the snail pace  

I dont believe what they turn karan into..first his looks gives kabir Singh vibes n he acts like a morn who has no idea about what he is doing and what he should do...getting played around by sherlyn also..

The K-duo are both insufferable. Now dadi is as equally as insufferable as the two of them the way she was degrading arora's. 

I actually really like Shiv, he seems so sorted, yet confident and observant ALL at the same time. Apart from the receding hairline the fella isn't bad looking either. I ship Shiv and Preeta, let us create a ship name for them.....😆