PreRish OS teaching him how to love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After his return to claim her back when she was kicked out of the basu bari due to their new daughter in law ,everything in her life changed .she couldn't believe he wasn't mad at her .she denied to come with him a million times but he insisted with the excuse of just helping her for sometime .he could help her financially and she can have a reunion with cookie again.

The moment she heard her daughter's name she couldn't help but to agree.she missed her a lot ! .leaving her was the toughest decision of her life.She started to live with them again and Rishabh was being such a sweetheart.

He would make her feel comfortable.take them to various places ,go to fetch some food at midnight never complaining once about her cravings .she had noticed this change a very long time ago when they were living in basu bari but this time she liked this changed .

Time pass by and after two months of a pure bliss .one day when she was feeling low of herself and pathetic.he confessed his feelings to her and told her that she is the angel of his story ,the person who made his life worth living and the girl who he always respected even before his feelings.she never felt this loved before ! She confessed her feelings too.

Everything was going perfect but one thing was pissing prerna off !.she should have known though .her husband is not even near of being a cliche Romeo type romantic dream guy in fact the exact opposite!(i think he should be like this like all of this should be new to him A/N).

He still talk and say things with those intensity and deepness that make her heart skip several beats. But whenever she tries to cuddle ,hold his hand ,kiss him on the cheek even .he just gives a sweet and nervous laugh and looks really stiff .she needs to show her man how to be romantic !

................... ....................... ........................ ......................... .................

He came home late at night.these months have been really hectic for him .when she had left him he was broken and depressed so he doubled his amount of work but now when she is back making him the happiest man alive he wants to go in past and punch himself for agreeing for so much work as the work load is killing him now.

He came back home with a headache and a backache but all of it vanished as his wife opened the door for him and hugged him.ever since she have came into his life ,his life have become a bliss .he was never this happy his entire life.finally a picture perfect family!

Although something is confusing him a lot .his dear wifey has been giving him some hints for days now but he didn't seem to catch it .she broke the hug but her arms were still wrapped around his neck .she looked at him lovingly and give him a sloppy kiss on his cheeks which made his dimple got deeper !.he has never been this loved before ,her showing him this much affection warmed his heart and made him greedy for more.he wanted all of it now .but he didn't knew how to react in these kind of moment's .

She frowned when he didn't returned the kiss again or anything rather just smile .

R:uhh i am hungry can you please leave me so I can go and change

P:but I don't want to leave you ...not now not ever 

R:mommy I am reeeeallly hungry he said acting just like when cookie gets cranky when she gets hungry

Prerna laughed fully.she always founded him adorable whenever he did something like that.but today she wasn't gonna leave him until she gets what she wants!

P:make me leave you (naughtiness shining in her eyes) 

R :(he started to tickle her which made her leave him and was laughing) He smiled at was about to move towards the bathroom when he heared her

P:I hate you (she huffed)

R(calmly):no you don't

P:yeah I don't but you hate me (she said with tears prickling in her diamond eye's)

He felt suffocated and worried the minute he saw her crying

P:you don't love me!you are more romantic with mehra than with me.you don't feel that comfortable whenever I am near you.you ...you spend time with cookie and me but not me alone 

She couldn't speak more as his lips locked with hers .his teeth attacking her lower lip pushing each other higher and higher with increasing their pace .his tongue entered her mouth and explored it the way he always wanted it to happen.as they broke the kiss

R:I love you soo much that I would literally die without 

She cut him off and placed her hand on his mouth the moment she heared die .he started to kiss her palm too with a sweet smile.then he attacked her neck

P:ouch!stop ummmm you were hungry naa let me get you some food 

R:its ok I can eat you !

She blushed hard and tried to push him but her husband had some other plans

This one was pretty good. 👍🏼

You are more romantic mehra than with me 🤣🤣

Rishabh Bajaj apni biwi ke pyaar se darr gaya 🤪

But at the end he came around ☺️

Lovely OS 🤗

Very nice... Sweet and romantic...