Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 13 Nov 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 175 ....Mehul plays a trick .

Mehul threatens it kill Meenu if he didn’t get property papers ..Meenu refuses .. Kunal n Abir rush home tensed after getting a phone call 

Mehul plays a trick to mislead Abir 

The episode begins with Meenu accusing Mehul of planning  to escape with the property papers because he had realised his cover was blown after Mishti reached her GD ..that’s why he was at RH demanding those property papers ....Abir will now see his real dirty face ... she warns him Abir will never take Kapadia name ... n he will never be able to blame Abir ...this property was not his 20 yrs back neither does he have any rights today ....now he will rot in jail all his life .... now before Abir arrives she will call police .. Mehul threatens Meenu n throws her mobile away ..reminds her how he trapped her 20 yrs back .

How she did not know he was already married .. he easily swindled crores of rupees of her dad .. she thought he was gone but he was back right here before her !! Asks her to hand over property papers quietly or next days headlines will read Meenu was killed in fire in her own house .. 

at MH Kuhu  carrying pile of gifts .. Kunal collides with her ... he then gets a phone call n over hears how Meenu was being threatened of murder by Mehul .. Kunal gets scared ...

Mishti is trying to talk to Abir regarding something .. Abir states how he was always heart broken ..manipulated .. used ..whenever he loved them .. Mishti hugs him not assures she will never use him now manipulate him or leave him .. she hugs him tightly ..

Right then Kunal comes running n shouts that their mother needed them urgently .. she was in trouble ,, Abir is shocked .. he wonders how to leave suddenly in this manner ...Mishti asks him to leave .. they will talk later ..she will explain to her family .. she asks him to promise he will hear his mother’s side before arriving at any decision ..AbKun speed away ...Kunal informs Abir that he heard Mehul threatening to kill their mother .. Abir refuses to believe that ..

Mishti thinks she will not let anything come between them hence forth ..

At RH Mehul breaks those fotos of Mishti while she was kidnapped ..He refuses to go to jail n challenges Meenu .. he threatens to tell Abir that they were step brothers .. Meenu challenges that Mishti n Abir will send him behind bars when a Mishti reveal Baba’s truth to Abir ..Mehul accuses Meenu of bringing up Kunal as Abir’s younger bro so that he does not inherit property ...Meenu threatens to kill him ..... MeMe clash.. threaten... warn ... Meenu grabs him n threatens to kill him ..right then AbKun arrive n shout at Mother ... 

Kunal asks what was going on!!
Mehul changes his stance n accuses Meenu of threatening to kill him n snatch his Abir from her n was bribing him with property ..... shows Kunal property papers .. Meenu is shocked to see Mehul weep that she had snatched everything ..she should let him keep his  son ...

At MH Naanu is surprised that AbKun, Meenu had left without informing any body... Mishti suggests theY too should leave .. Meenu n Abir might need their help 

Parul agrees n They both take leave from Mah family 

Vish then asks Mishit about her disappearance before GD ..Mishti then narrates her doubts about Mehul’s truth ... BM says she should not have gone on this day .. Mishti reveals about scams, frauds against Abir .. how he was trying to implicate Abir after getting his name changed ...Jasmeet asks if this was the reason Mehul wanted Abir to sigh those name change papers urgently .. Kuhu assures Mishti that Abir had not signed them ... Vish is concerned a Mishti was investigating all this grave matter all by herself .. why had she not told any one else !! Mishti assures Meenu will reveal everything to Abir herself ... 

KuhuSays she should have told Abir immediately ... all suggest Abir might need her support so she better go to RH .. Mishti  remembers how Lalita informed Kunal was Parul’s son ... Mishti says Abir better learn how bad his father was in the privacy of his family ,,not in her presence .. she knew how bad it felt to k ow such matters publicly .. Mishti assures she was with Abir thru thickn thin .. Vish assures they were with Mishti n Abir thru think n thin ... Vish assures n hugs Mishti ..

At RH abir reads the legal document..where Mehul declares he had given up all claims on Abir n will not give him his name N break all rishta n contact with him .. Abir is shocked 

Meenu tells Abir that Mehul had signed those papers himself n wanted Meenu’s entire property in exchange .. how could she give up all that she had hard earned for her two sons .. Mehul  o tradings Meenu’s claims ..Mehul tells Abir that Meenu was against any one who wanted to tried to come close to Abir .. she wanted to send Mehul to jail and filed fake cases against him at RG police stn ,,shows him that same paper Mishti had got as evidence against Mehul .. Mehul also shows that Leela document n says this was the paper where Meenu had blamed Abir Kapadia for the RG chit fund scam ..that Meenu was plotting to implicate both Mehul n Abir ..

Meenu is stunned to hear Mehul accuse her falsely .. kunal confronts Mehul ....

Meenu then pleads  Abir not to change his name .. she will go away from his life ..far away never to return ..go to jail but she will never harm her sons .,she did not want her sons tk disbelieve her .. if Abir had any doubts he could ask Mishti ... Abir shouts at her warning not to drag Mishti into this .. right then Maheshwaris walk in ....they watch Abir asking Mehul to leave RH along with him as the rishta was broken .. Maheshwaris fail to stop Abir ... 

Rajwansh n Maheshwaris are both heart broken .. Mehul smirks as he walks away with Abir 

Precap 

Naanu laments to Mishti that Abir separated from the family never to return again ..Mishit assures she will get him back.she will talk to him ..he will ne r ever leave the family again .. 

Abir is furious with Big Ben for behaving in this manner..he is driving at high speed dangerously ...  ..how dare she think they were after her property.. he declares that they will submit legal document that they had no interest in any single penny of hers ..Mehul is stunned to hear this ..  Abir is about to collide with another passing veh when Mehul stops him .. he asks him not to risk Mehul’s life .. Abir could do what he wanted to with his own ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning lovelies 🤗

suta thank you so much for the thread and update in advance 🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning everyone 🤗

Hi Diya 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread dear!

Looking forward to wrapping up of baba track!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Good morning everyone 🤗

Hi Diya 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread dear!

Looking forward to wrapping up of baba track!

🤣🤣 very eager to see baba face yaar... 

but hotstar is testing my patience 😡

finally hotstar 😡

"Mehul plays a trick" 

meenu says mish escaped from his goons n came to gordhana so he got scared that he will be exposed so he ran away n came here directly to take property from her n vanish... 

but she is not in any hurry.... let abir come and let him see the real face of his baba..  and do you think after seeing your real face he will want to change his name that will never happen.. 20years before or now the property will never be his.. let me call the police before abir sees you taken by police... then dont tell me i never did anything for you 😎👏 (Big ben is back)

mehul throws her phone away... he confesses everything how he trapped her by faking love and she didnt even have idea that he was already married n he had a wife... how he swindled money from nanu company.. you thought you got rid of me but see i'm back... and you cant scare me or threaten by showing all these pictures.. you were a fool then and now too.. if she doesnt change property in his name then hot news will be meenakshi rajvansh dies in the fire in RJV sadan... 

ok in between all this meenu gets back her phone n does something which mehul doesnt notice... 

PS: so parul is his first wife so how is kunal illegitimate 

kuku small hit n apology scene....

meenu called kunal n he hears meenu saying to mehul that he is threatening to kill her but her sons are with her he cant do anything... my son kunal is with me n you are threatening to kill me in my own house.. 

mishti starts from start.. she says she got some doubt from somedays n wanted to talk about it with him... and here comes Mishti's boyfriend "you got doubt on me.. on our love.. or do you think there is no love"  mishti rubbing off on him too much 

mishti denies n asks how can he even think of this...Abir says whoever he loved either leaves me or manipulates me, so what can i think.. 

mishbir Hug...  finally something for this gordhana.. 

mish says she will never do this to him ever... he asks for promise n she promise n says she will never use him or leave him.. she cant even lie to him but to know the truth she did n 

kunal comes there n separates them n says to abir they need to go home asap.. mishti asks what happen... kunal says to abir maa needs them and asks mish to make him understand as abir says everyone are here.. kunal says its not game n mish then asks abir to hurry up... when they were in car mish asks abir to listen to meenu before he can take any decision.. abir is confused n asks mish to come along.. but BM calls her and wants to talk to her n here car zooms off

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, where is everyone today? 

Abir..... please inform your brain that vacation is over 

mish says no more problem will come in their life... 

mehul takes away all the photo meenu exhibited... he shouts at meenu if she will send him to jail... meenu says abir will get him arrested.... 

mehul says he is not kunal to dance to her tunes.. Abir is smart and when he sees the picture he will question meenu only that why she didnt save mishti... meenu thinks she needs to tolerate all this for sometime as she know kunal will be on his way by now along with abir... 

kunal n abir in car... he explains to abir what he heard but abir is not ready to believe he calls meenu... but mehul again throws it and phone gets connected i think... 

mehul asks for papers... meenu says he can do anything with her but what will he do when mishti says all the truth to abir... mehul says he is not scared of mishti but meenu is as mishti has total control over abir.. asks her to sign ppaper.. meenu denies n says his game is over he will be arrested... mehul says he will say to abir kunal is his step brother.... he gets scared when meenu shouts "Shut up" 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning everyone🤗