Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Pari talks about Yogi’s virtues 🥰

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends , what happened in today’s episode?

Did we got that upcoming fight sequence or the kitchen scene we have seen in the Precap after Friday’s epi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We got the starting of kitchen scene 🥳everyone was excited for yogi pari came she became a bit sad on hearing that family is searching for a girl, she teased him and then finally the promo played out , Vivek recorded everything she told for future reference for biodata . Kusum prepared sarso machh for pari , nobody was able to eat. Yogi left the table as he wasn't able to eat and then at night he came and the precap played out. Roshan isn't willing to enact more and fear that both of them might get involved, chauhan want to break the marriage using Kundali. Precap:- neha flirting with Yogi in hospital and pari getting jealous❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much dear @ incrediblycute for the WU of today’s episode.. I am excited to see YAri’s tom and jerry nok jhoks ..

Ohh Pari getting jealous when Neha flirts woth Yogi..😂🤣

She is showing the signs of a girl friend or falling in love with Yogi..😂🤣

For chauhan n roshan no comments..😒

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear @ incrediblycute for the WU of today’s episode.. I am excited to see YAri’s tom and jerry nok jhoks ..

Ohh Pari getting jealous when Neha flirts woth Yogi..😂🤣

She is showing the signs of a girl friend or falling in love with Yogi..😂🤣

For chauhan n roshan no comments..😒

Pari is having more & more insecurities signs of love...and Yogi's parivaar also starting to observe. Chauhan & Sharma drama no comment also. 

incrediblycute thumbnail

Pari is indeed behaving like a girlfriend🤣but the best part was the bonding of Kusum and Pari and their hugs. Pari is blessed to get such an understanding mother in her. Till now, dadaji dadi Yogi and Kusum has accepted Pari truly,for what she is, rest of the family keeps changing parties based on the situation, I am not against their reactions but a true family is where you can behave the way you want, Pari is slowly earning one.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Missed 15 mins episode.... 

Anyway thanks for WU 

Aww  ... Dinner scene was so good.... 

Everyone trying to avoid that dish... 😂 . Bechara yogi Ultimately he was not able to avoid it sarso machh . ..... 

Shiv trying to mend the damage....if only his behavior was good I would have appreciated the idea father daughter date.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Pari is having more & more insecurities signs of love...and Yogi's parivaar also starting to observe. Chauhan & Sharma drama no comment also. 

going to love pari insecure moment.... 

@bold Anyone else got the hint about it?? 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
incrediblycute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

going to love pari insecure moment.... 

@bold Anyone else got the hint about it?? 

To me it appeared Prakash felt something, he was seen observing their hands two three times,but, then again to think Pari as a love interest for Yogi is difficult, but, he definitely seems to feel that they are very important for each other.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

To me it appeared Prakash felt something, he was seen observing their hands two three times,but, then again to think Pari as a love interest for Yogi is difficult, but, he definitely seems to feel that they are very important for each other.

ok thanku going to watch whole episode later...  🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

I hope after YAri falling in love  , prakash understands that Pari is the one for Yogi.  Because he is the one who is having trust issues regarding any person with yogi after all this mess happened with him and the whole family.

In the Srivastava family inly dada -dadi n kusum has accepted Pari wholeheartedly. Lets see how others would react to the thing that YAri are in love..😁

On the note Pari feeling jealous over other girls talking to Yogi.. we need to see the changing dynamics of YAri..😁🥰