Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Ek tawayaf ayaana nahi ho sakti kya...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today parveen said that aisi ladki aayaana nahi ho sakti... But I guess ayaana means a girl with a heart of angel...waisa dil to kisi ka bhi ho sakta hai na.... 

I know rosh is not tawayaf but as per parveen she is... But why is she not accepting that rosh is ayaana 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

past has made her like that .

maybe she thinks roshni doesn't fit in the family 

its natural reaction from mother for her son 

only ada can open her eyes she will see the difference then and will get that roshni is angel .

why she thinks she is not ayaana is because of baazigar got almost killed and no one knows because of her baazigar is alive 

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: porankisrilata

Today parveen said that aisi ladki aayaana nahi ho sakti... But I guess ayaana means a girl with a heart of angel...waisa dil to kisi ka bhi ho sakta hai na.... 

I know rosh is not tawayaf but as per parveen she is... But why is she not accepting that rosh is ayaana 

ok I'm done with making so many comparisons off lately 😛🙈but I guess Parveen is going to be another oh my mata(pinky from ishqbaaaz)..she will bring adaa in the home and will take some time to accept roshni. Already everyone has accepted rosh as ayaana in house so atleast one has to be against her to keep the balance  😅

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: purepunjabi

ok I'm done with making so many comparisons off lately 😛🙈but I guess Parveen is going to be another oh my mata(pinky from ishqbaaaz)..she will bring adaa in the home and will take some time to accept roshni. Already everyone has accepted rosh as ayaana in house so atleast one has to be against her to keep the balance  😅

@bold I felt the same... ðŸ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

past has made her like that .

maybe she thinks roshni doesn't fit in the family 

its natural reaction from mother for her son 

only ada can open her eyes she will see the difference then and will get that roshni is angel .

why she thinks she is not ayaana is because of baazigar got almost killed and no one knows because of her baazigar is alive 

@bold then why did aman thanked her...🤔