when is season 2 starting?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Incest of the first order ..

Krish always called Saltanat as mumma 

So mumma’s daughter is his sister how can he fall , for his own sis ??

Indian audiences will never accept 

krish and saira have no relationship and nor did saltanat and madhav...they never even married...it was one sided love from Madhavs side

Mama kehne se koi mama nahi ban jaati lol

Krish NEVER called Saltanat mama in the first place, he called her dost didi. Besides there never was any other relationship btwn Madhav and Saltanat besides friendship, so basically there is no relation btwn Saira and Krish... 

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

krish and saira have no relationship and nor did saltanat and madhav...they never even married...it was one sided love from Madhavs side

Mama kehne se koi mama nahi ban jaati lol

Originally posted by eshasrk

Krish NEVER called Saltanat mama in the first place, he called her dost didi. Besides there never was any other relationship btwn Madhav and Saltanat besides friendship, so basically there is no relation btwn Saira and Krish... 

Chalo I accept your arguments ...hopefully it will be better the next season .. no more murderous tendencies .. the last season was gruesome .. I hated it .. 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Chalo I accept your arguments ...hopefully it will be better the next season .. no more murderous tendencies .. the last season was gruesome .. I hated it .. 

Frankly I hope there wont be any season2 after the disastrous season1. And I dont think any Channel will take the risk after the show was axed by the Channel itself....at least not with the same PH and same lousy writers