Sanjivani 2

Dr Sid 's personal and professional life messed up

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So in short due to Asha's fake 2 Rs act in wash room sid missed his fan ' s surgery. So his personal life interferes his professional life. Now next he is gg to sleep during his high profile surgery . So again they will think because of lack of sleep he messed up major surgery. Dr Shashank already warned him to balance between personal and professional life. So Vardhan is playing in a such a way that no one will suspect any foul play .may be sid will get suspended this time.

I remember during initial episodes when Ishani gave complaint against sid  for jugad due to Shashank she took all the blame on herself and withdrew that complaint . She warned him next time no one is gg to help him out including Shashank . But now I think only his lady love Ishani will be helping him out.i hope just like last time she won't take all the blame on herself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandagopa thumbnail

I wonder why stories are made unnecessarily complex...so much betrayal, enmities, hatred...

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dr. Asha took advantage of Dr. Sid's naivety. He has been showing concern towards that b***h. One wrong decision screwed up everything. Dr. Sid should have minded his own business & met Ishani.