Bahu Begum

Jealous Azaan

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

People didn't agree with me when I said Azaan leads Noor on.... Now look at him getting jealous over Noor being with someone else.. There should be gap of at least one day between Azaan consummating his marriage with Shayra and Azaan getting jealous over Noor being with Adil... Color's male leads will remain perverts of first order 

I am happy for Noor... She should be with Adil.. Azaan is a bad news for her... He is a frustrated soul venting out his anger on women... Looks like Shayra will join the league of Shorvari and Mauli... How do I want Razia, Noor and Shayra to kick this man out of their lives and live happily... I love the bond between Noor and Shayra... They remind me of Manvi and Jeevika ♥️

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

People didn't agree with me when I said Azaan leads Noor on.... Now look at him getting jealous over Noor being with someone else.. There should be gap of at least one day between Azaan consummating his marriage with Shayra and Azaan getting jealous over Noor being with Adil... Color's male leads will remain perverts of first order 

I am happy for Noor... She should be with Adil.. Azaan is a bad news for her... He is a frustrated soul venting out his anger on women... Looks like Shayra will join the league of Shorvari and Mauli... How do I want Razia, Noor and Shayra to kick this man out of their lives and live happily... I love the bond between Noor and Shayra... They remind me of Manvi and Jeevika ♥️

Yeah felt the same and I dont understand why he acts like that. There is absolutely no reason for jealousy. He is happily married with his wife and Noor needs also to find her soulmate right? Instead of acting weird as he did with Adil he should be happy for Noor.

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Yeah felt the same and I dont understand why he acts like that. There is absolutely no reason for jealousy. He is happily married with his wife and Noor needs also to find her soulmate right? Instead of acting weird as he did with Adil he should be happy for Noor.

He got what he wanted from Shayra 😂... Now he wants it from Noor 🙄... I can't gather any other reason for his shift from Shayra to Noor within hours of consummating his marriage with Shayra.... Noor should have slapped him the day he raised his hand on her...Shayra got hurt and she is the only one who genuinely loves Noor... Azaan can't be happy for Noor... He wants Noor to follow him... Tolerate when he tries to slap her... He also needs a girl to hug whenever he wants to 🤦‍♀️.... I for one fail to see how he is ideal man for women here

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

He got what he wanted from Shayra 😂... Now he wants it from Noor 🙄... I can't gather any other reason for his shift from Shayra to Noor within hours of consummating his marriage with Shayra.... Noor should have slapped him the day he raised his hand on her...Shayra got hurt and she is the only one who genuinely loves Noor... Azaan can't be happy for Noor... He wants Noor to follow him... Tolerate when he tries to slap her... He also needs a girl to hug whenever he wants to 🤦‍♀️.... I for one fail to see how he is ideal man for women here

I think u r thinking in wrong direction, he is worried just as a genuine friend 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

I think u r thinking in wrong direction, he is worried just as a genuine friend 

No.... I was exaggerating 😂... He is not worried as a genuine friend... I got a feeling that Shayra will die and Azaan has started getting jealous of Noor and Adil... 

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

y is azaan jealous 🤔, in friendship we don't feel  jealous, rather we feel happy for our  best friends,,,,