Kumkum Bhagya

A sneak peek into Prachi's thoughts

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello,

So I am a die hard "Mugdha" fan... like ever since Prithviraj Chauhan. I started watching KumKum for her... not regularly but here and there.. And I dedicate this for all those who love her like I do!

I am writing after ages so please pardon me for the errors and everything else. I am still hoping you all would like this 😊

Prachi stayed wide awake as Shahana slept hugging her arm,she was tired but her mind refused to rest. She was hurt, she wanted to cry but she didn’t want to upset her sister or ma. Her thoughts were jumbled and she oh so wanted to clear her head, release the burden which was weighing her down. All her life she saw many people, mingled with many people and tried to find something good in everyone… tried not to think about her father, tried to not to think about what must have happened between her parents, tried to make her ma happy… proud, studied hard, stayed honest… did everything she could but now she could feel herself crumbling. Her resolutions were getting weak, she was feeling extremely vulnerable and she hated it. ‘kyun or kab tak?’ she mumbled and released a shaky breath.

She knew nothing ever went right at the Mehra’s parties and she still decided to go, she still decided to stay… why? She asked herself. She wanted her heart to be genuine, honest. What makes her go there? Oh why oh why does she always go there and expect something different to happen? Rhea and her bua hated her, they were never welcoming or even decent with her… but she still wanted to go and celebrate Diwali with them, be a part of their celebration.

Why does she feel like she belongs there even after all those insults and rejections? ‘Was it because of Mr.Mehra? The others who are kind… loving and and… something more’ She tried to contain her tears which were brimming, her heart ached as she realized and accepted that she missed her father immensely, the father whom she has never seen, the father whom she has never hugged… the father who was never there. She missed being a part of an extended family like the Mehra’s. Sadly she could never tell it out loud, her ma would be heartbroken, Shahana would never be able to keep a secret… she would tell ma and her ma, who toiled so much would be devastated because of her. Prachi would never be able to forgive herself.

So no, she would bear it all, take it all, bury this hurt…this pain deep under where no one could reach, she’d stay strong but she would never hurt her mother. Never... She decided and tried to close her eyes, but sleep was still too far away… Amidst all these, Ranbir never left her mind. 

Edited by aysha1989 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aynat-22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

Hello,

So I am a die hard "Mugdha" fan... like ever since Prithviraj Chauhan. I started watching KumKum for her... not regularly but here and there.. And I dedicate this for all those who love her like I do!

I am writing after ages so please pardon me for the errors and everything else. I am still hoping you all would like this 😊

Prachi stayed wide awake as Shahana slept hugging her arm,she was tired but her mind refused to rest. She was hurt, she wanted to cry but she didn’t want to upset her sister or ma. Her thoughts were jumbled and she oh so wanted to clear her head, release the burden which was weighing her down. All her life she saw many people, mingled with many people and tried to find something good in everyone… tried not to think about her father, tried to not to think about what must have happened between her parents, tried to make her ma happy… proud, studied hard, stayed honest… did everything she could but now she could feel herself crumbling. Her resolutions were getting weak, she was feeling extremely vulnerable and she hated it. ‘kyun or kab tak?’ she mumbled and released a shaky breath.

She knew nothing ever went right at the Mehra’s parties and she still decided to go, she still decided to stay… why? She asked herself. She wanted her heart to be genuine, honest. What makes her go there? Oh why oh why does she always go there and expect something different to happen? Rhea and her bua hated her, they were never welcoming or even decent with her… but she still wanted to go and celebrate Diwali with them, be a part of their celebration.

Why does she feel like she belongs there even after all those insults and rejections? ‘Was it because of Mr.Mehra? The others who are kind… loving and and… something more’ She tried to contain her tears which were brimming, her heart ached as she realized and accepted that she missed her father immensely, the father whom she has never seen, the father whom she has never hugged… the father who was never there. She missed being a part of an extended family like the Mehra’s. Sadly she could never tell it out loud, her ma would be heartbroken, Shahana would never be able to keep a secret… she would tell ma and her ma, who toiled so much would be devastated because of her. Prachi would never be able to forgive herself.

So no, she would bear it all, take it all, bury this hurt…this pain deep under where no one could reach, she’d stay strong but she would never hurt her mother. Never... She decided and tried to close her eyes, but sleep was still too far away… Amidst all these, Ranbir never left her mind. 

There must be a telepathic connection between us, because I just posted a seal peek into Rhea's thoughts!😂😂😂

This piece was beautifully written. We always wonder why Prachi goes to Mehra's parties but the way it has been explained- her need for an extended family, is well thought of. 

aysha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aynat-22

There must be a telepathic connection between us, because I just posted a seal peek into Rhea's thoughts!😂😂😂

This piece was beautifully written. We always wonder why Prachi goes to Mehra's parties but the way it has been explained- her need for an extended family, is well thought of. 

Must be 😃 I will check it out right after this... Rhea is really a puzzle to me, I find it hard to relate to her

And thank you for your lovely words, I was so nervous at first 😳

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm also a mughda fan since prc days 🤗

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many of us r. Actually I like her simplicity most. I mean I guess that's why not only Sriti but all these new comers r so comfortable with her and they gel so much. I heard somewhere that Jennifer Winget and Sriti don't go along so well. Not sure. Maybe rumour. And Mugdha is not at all artificial.

Won't say the same about Rajat though. 🙃

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Many of us r. Actually I like her simplicity most. I mean I guess that's why not only Sriti but all these new comers r so comfortable with her and they gel so much. I heard somewhere that Jennifer Winget and Sriti don't go along so well. Not sure. Maybe rumour. And Mugdha is not at all artificial.

Won't say the same about Rajat though. 🙃

Yep she is adorable 😍

I'm so glad I have people here who feel the same about Mugdha as I do 

Thank you for your comment ❤️

aysha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm also a mughda fan since prc days 🤗

smiley31 

😃