I m sure Adil comes for some revenge

Araddhya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan khalid doubt on him that something is fishy.Adil called Azaan bhaiya.I m sure he is Azaan's half brother.During Azaan Adil boxing fight a tob fall on Razia but Adil saved her.Never happened such as thing with Razia but its happened when Adil comes than tob also fall on Razia but she saved by Adil.He will surly take revenge Razia and Azaan.Azaan is also thinking that Adil is not Perfect for Noor and his motetive is also not good.Ofcourse everyone will think this beacuse when he comes he allways pamper Noor.Shayra is doing too much all time Noor plz help Adil.She thinks Adil is perfect for Noor and he is very nice boy.

Edited by Araddhya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Adil does not seem negative, till now.  His entry in Begum Mehal reminded me of SRK's entry in Mein Hoon Na and when he referred to Azaan as 'bhai' it seemed... Well nice... 😆

Perhaps Ayub Aktar Mirza's was presented with a situation similar to the film Masoom.  Perhaps he realised too late that he had another son.  Perhaps he married RB due to family pressure and married his love too, keeping that a secret for many years.  This would explain why Azaan and Adil are not so different in age, if Adil is actually his father's son... Adil 'parents' might have adopted him after AAM and his second wife's death?...

Imagine how RB and Azaan will react to knowing that AAM is dead and they have been hating him for all these years. 😲

Just thinking aloud.  Please ignore this post if it seems too rediculous. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

if it is treated properly then your story will become a hit, Hope director and writers are thinking the same way