Narayan Battles Madhu, Kaitab S1 E36 11 November 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Narayan says that not just humans but even gods have to give pariksha, manu even sacrificed his own son now even i will go through something same. 

madhu and kaitabh arrive on the boat and ask them to to bow t=down to them. they go to attack manu and shatrupa but a golden light stops them and they are throen back Narayan appears before them and madhu kaitabh mock him by saying look who has finally arrived. 

Paravati asks Lakshmi not to worry as Narayan is god nothing can hurt him physically. Lakshmi says even though weapons may not to harm him the people weilding them would hurt them as they are his won ansh. It is really easy to fight strangers but not the people who are close to us. 

Madhu kaitabh say that we know u well u have again arrived to stop us but in ur true form. Narayan says yes u are my ansh so listen to me and come to dharam side. Madhu says now u are finnaly accepting me as ur ansh then y did u throw us out where we didnt get fathers or mothers love but only humilation. Narayan says we sent you down so that ur dev ansh could convert other demons to be good and be in the path dharam but u turned demons instead. madhu says that u threw us into the khicad and are asking us y we became dirty. 

Narayan says even lotus blooms in khichad but it is not defined by dirt, being a demon was ur own choice. madhu kaitabh say that narayan has to choose between dharam and his ansh.

Lakshmi says i will have to go down to help Narayan as it was my decision to throw madhu kaitabh out. mahadev says its not the right time and Narayan pariksha is difficult as hurting his own ansh is like drinking poison. Narayan say he will choose Dharam. Lakshmi says his ansh are against him but his ardhangini will be with him as grihastis boat is to be run by both husband and wife. 

Bali says it was a really good plan by shukracharaya now Narayan will be deafeated. Lakshmi comes and asks how do u plan on killing someone who is not born. Shukracharaya asks who has come here my sister Lakshmi orr Narayans wife Goddesses Lakshmi. Lakshmi says that depends if my brother is asking this or daiytas guru. she asks bali to stop the battle. bali says Narayans has to help humans so even i have to help my demons. But if u come and live with us then i will stop the battle. 

Madhu says do u want us to start the fight narayan says no matter who starts the fight i will be the one who will be hurt most as u are my ansh. Madhu kaitabh attack and are thrown back. madhu says that our mission is killing manu and shatrupa not narayan. so they turn into a tornado to kill manu and damage the boat.

Bali says if u stay here then this place will become shubh and if lakshmi is here then Narayan will follow and if Narayan is here then dev wont fight us. Lakshmisays i cant stay in the place where peoples heat are dirty. Bali says then keep 3 steps in our lok as all the waelth of 3 worlds will come here. Lakshmi says when u ask me this in bhakti bhav instead off greed then not just me but even Narayan will give u his 3 steps. 

Bali says madhu kaitabh have boon in which they wont die unless they wish it. 

Precap : the water level has decreased so matsya says that i need help, Manu asks whose help. Mahadev says its Naryan;s ardhangani pariksha now. 

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by melodysong

Narayan says that not just humans but even gods have to give pariksha, manu even sacrificed his own son now even i will go through something same. 

madhu and kaitabh arrive on the boat and ask them to to bow t=down to them. they go to attack manu and shatrupa but a golden light stops them and they are throen back Narayan appears before them and madhu kaitabh mock him by saying look who has finally arrived. 

Paravati asks Lakshmi not to worry as Narayan is god nothing can hurt him physically. Lakshmi says even though weapons may not to harm him the people weilding them would hurt them as they are his won ansh. It is really easy to fight strangers but not the people who are close to us. 

Madhu kaitabh say that we know u well u have again arrived to stop us but in ur true form. Narayan says yes u are my ansh so listen to me and come to dharam side. Madhu says now u are finnaly accepting me as ur ansh then y did u throw us out where we didnt get fathers or mothers love but only humilation. Narayan says we sent you down so that ur dev ansh could convert other demons to be good and be in the path dharam but u turned demons instead. madhu says that u threw us into the khicad and are asking us y we became dirty. 

Narayan says even lotus blooms in khichad but it is not defined by dirt, being a demon was ur own choice. madhu kaitabh say that narayan has to choose between dharam and his ansh.

Lakshmi says i will have to go down to help Narayan as it was my decision to throw madhu kaitabh out. mahadev says its not the right time and Narayan pariksha is difficult as hurting his own ansh is like drinking poison. Narayan say he will choose Dharam. Lakshmi says his ansh are against him but his ardhangini will be with him as grihastis boat is to be run by both husband and wife. 

Bali says it was a really good plan by shukracharaya now Narayan will be deafeated. Lakshmi comes and asks how do u plan on killing someone who is not born. Shukracharaya asks who has come here my sister Lakshmi orr Narayans wife Goddesses Lakshmi. Lakshmi says that depends if my brother is asking this or daiytas guru. she asks bali to stop the battle. bali says Narayans has to help humans so even i have to help my demons. But if u come and live with us then i will stop the battle. 

Madhu says do u want us to start the fight narayan says no matter who starts the fight i will be the one who will be hurt most as u are my ansh. Madhu kaitabh attack and are thrown back. madhu says that our mission is killing manu and shatrupa not narayan. so they turn into a tornado to kill manu and damage the boat.

Bali says if u stay here then this place will become shubh and if lakshmi is here then Narayan will follow and if Narayan is here then dev wont fight us. Lakshmisays i cant stay in the place where peoples heat are dirty. Bali says then keep 3 steps in our lok as all the waelth of 3 worlds will come here. Lakshmi says when u ask me this in bhakti bhav instead off greed then not just me but even Narayan will give u his 3 steps. 

Bali says madhu kaitabh have boon in which they wont die unless they wish it. 

Precap : the water level has decreased so matsya says that i need help, Manu asks whose help. Mahadev says its Naryan;s ardhangani pariksha now. 

You were right, we won't be getting Lakshmi's Avatars. Seems like the whole BHargavi track is in the past as Shukracharya and Lakshmi addressed each other as siblings. I will still hope for Flashbacks though.😃

The episode was good, but I am curious to know Lakshmi's role in it as from the last 4 precaps it is being shown her Pariksha will be needed. Madhu Kaitabh might be killed tomorrow and Matsya Avtar will come to an end soon. 

I am glad to see Yukti getting more scenes where she is getting her own lines as compared to before when she only was a background character. But I want more Savi and Yukti scenes together this separation has gone long I want to see them together now.