Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I will join from episode 18. 

I mean, I don't mind if we spend a couple of days on episodes 1-17 and then from 18 onward to one per day since it's HS' entry. ðŸ˜† But I will go with what most people want here.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

People like him may bloom late but when they do, they spread joy and beauty everywhere.

Which he's doing already. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I would love it if we did 1 episode a day, Mon-Fri 8:30 baje IF par. It would give that same feel and will also give us time to dissect the hell out of each episode. The writing was brilliant and there was plenty of material for this.

Yes!

Plus, doing the write up for each thread will be easier for me. 😅

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Actually, I would love it if we did 1 episode a day, Mon-Fri 8:30 baje IF par. It would give that same feel and will also give us time to dissect the hell out of each episode. The writing was brilliant and there was plenty of material for this.

I don't mind! I thought it might get thoda boring for the initial ones. Anyways, whatever y'all want. I'm all in!

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Then we can quickly finish up the first 18 episodes doing 2 a day then take our time after HS' entry?

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by MeghnaGhosh - 4 years ago
Alasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know. I wasn't sure about the characterisation of Minnie first now she is my favourite character (apart from HS ofc). Will definitely want season 2, i really need to see a better, stronger woman who can set an example for us. She is really being suffocated while staying with Babita. I wish HS and Minnie could go to Australia yaar