You Don't Gain a Single Thing From Misery - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd Pg 1 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Manasi_D

It's a fictional show, darling. We're all emotionally attached to it, I know, lekin itni takleef bhi mat de dil ko! 😭

Don't worry, we'll write our own happy ending for all of them! ❤️

I know it's a fictional show. This is why I'm saying it's my fault for getting so attached to it. All this pain and hurt that I'm feeling right now, I deserve it.

Originally posted by asmaanixx

This...

Coupled with the fact that a man like HS will just be killed... I can't digest this.

Good to see you back dear🤗

With you... always🤗

PB is for hanita... specially for HS... I stopped watching the Show from last week... but read the written updates... I cried literally... spend too much time for that show... don’t have courage to watch episode... but will do with heavy broken heart from today because of HS as we have him until 19th... I loved babita’s Character also... kk ruined it... will never forgive them .... never...

I know it's a fictional show. This is why I'm saying it's my fault for getting so attached to it. All this pain and hurt that I'm feeling right now, I deserve it.

Bullshit. No one deserves this. You can't blame yourself for being a person who hopes and lives for the good things in life. ❤️

If anyone, it's the writers who are to blame. They shouldn't have created such beautiful characters in such a beautiful world that everyone could relate to and love, just to bring it all down in pursuit of their own personal biases and agendas.

As creators, we have a responsibility to be true to our own creations. If the writers failed to be true, you can't blame yourself for it.

Edited by Manasi_MD - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Roopb

Good to see you back dear🤗

With you... always🤗

PB is for hanita... specially for HS... I stopped watching the Show from last week... but read the written updates... I cried literally... spend too much time for that show... don’t have courage to watch episode... but will do with heavy broken heart from today because of HS as we have him until 19th... I loved babita’s Character also... kk ruined it... will never forgive them .... never...

🤗

The only reason why I kept watching was because of Aniruddh. Agar pata hota ki aisi halat hone wali hai phir mein skip hi kar deti ya phir mute mein dekh leti.

Mhaare andar kuch toot hi gaya hai. 😭

Gur....so happy to see you... I missed you so much. 🤗 Please aisa dobaara mat kijiye aap.

I know you are hurt  but look at HS . Despite losing everyone  he loved he still lives and loves . We should do the same. 

Ek chapett marungi kaan ke neeche agar phir kabhi aisa bola toh! Only CVs deserve this for whatever they've made out of Hanita.

I think just deep breathe and release all pain 🤗

Let go and feel free!!!

Ab toh humaari rihaayi ki date bhi aagayi!

This...

Coupled with the fact that a man like HS will just be killed... I can't digest this.

I know GUR. I know exactly why you left after Friday’s episode.

Everyone acts like Babita should just die. After all she’s been through, I can’t believe her fate was to die. Along with HS, after all he’s been through in life, he has to die and doesn’t even get to raise his daughter.

A part of me broke after Friday’s episode. I was so sad I can’t tell you. It pains me so much to see Babita’s journey end like this. Same with HS. They don’t deserve this. 

And Babita didn’t love or marry HS to spite on Ashok. Their love is real and pure and I genuinely with my heart believe that. I will not let the makers tell me otherwise. 

We are in it together. Let’s finish this journey together.  🤗

Originally posted by Jiarao

Gur....so happy to see you... I missed you so much. 🤗 Please aisa dobaara mat kijiye aap.

I know you are hurt  but look at HS . Despite losing everyone  he loved he still lives and loves . We should do the same. 

Ekdum chokkhi baat kahi tune!

Be like HS, accept the goodness and throw away the pain :D

🤗

The only reason why I kept watching was because of Aniruddh. Agar pata hota ki aisi halat hone wali hai phir mein skip hi kar deti ya phir mute mein dekh leti.

Mhaare andar kuch toot hi gaya hai. 😭

Don’t worry... all will be well🤗 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

I know GUR. I know exactly why you left after Friday’s episode.

Everyone acts like Babita should just die. After all she’s been through, I can’t believe her fate was to die. Along with HS, after all he’s been through in life, he has to die and doesn’t even get to raise his daughter.

A part of me broke after Friday’s episode. I was so sad I can’t tell you. It pains me so much to see Babita’s journey end like this. Same with HS. They don’t deserve this. 

And Babita didn’t love or marry HS to spite on Ashok. Their love is real and pure and I genuinely with my heart believe that. I will not let the makers tell me otherwise. 

We are in it together. Let’s finish this journey together.  🤗

You don't need to tell me how you felt. From reading that post, you know exactly what I was going through. I was actually surprised to read your post because you had articulated everything word for word.

Hanita do not deserve death. They deserve to live a long and happy life with both their daughters. After everything they have been through, they do not deserve this ending.